(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and if you add a pic of what it looks like that would be awesome.

Repost
23a05947b5acc60441cb4995d9a19299_thumbnail.jpg

Name- Eliza Ryder

In-Game Name: Crysis

Gender- Female

Age- 17

Personality- This will form inside the RP. It will adapt depending on what happens.

Weapon Type- Scythe

13th13thScythe_zps03060953.png

Other- I can only get on during school really. I might just have to come in during the 2nd wave.

Ummm I think I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay. Too many things on my plate and I don't want to hold you guys back. Should I delete Lea from the threads?

No, your fine, just have her jump into the lake and drown tring to save one of the second wave, that way I can incorporate her later; or if your hoping to return, have her go off and work on a skill, I would recommend blacksmithing, and then you can bring her back up whenever, I'll just enter the shop looking for repairs or something to pull you back in. Thank you for telling me though. Whatever you chose, I hope that you'll still follow along and comment here what you think :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I do hope you decide to keep your character around, but I understand not having time.

I might make a new one later. For now, I'll try to stay around and see how this all plays out. Keep poor Lea in the player's thoughts however. Now that she was the first player to really die. How humiliating... Anyway, hope you like my departure post.

Description- Adam has thick, shaggy, dark-brown hair and brown eyes. He tends to wear a lot of black and dark blue. He stands around 6 feet tall, but looks a bit shorter due to his bad posture.

Name- Adam Schmidt

In-Game Name: Adamantium

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Personality- Adam is your typical high-school gamer. Nearly every free minute he has he spends playing games. He's single, but not necessarily very interested in girls. He'd rather play video games. He's a bit of an elitist when it comes to games and looks down on any player he deems lesser than himself, but is strongly against player killing. He tends to be very independent and doesn't admit mistakes easily. He acts a little obnoxious around people he doesn't know well, but gets a bit more laid-back with friends.

Weapon Type- Two-handed swords

Other-

@Ravenbelle don't worry, I have a way to keep her around, and can't wait to see you join back in later. Great goodbye, and let me know how you feel it goes as it continues. @penguin055 accepted, you are part of wave 2. Just wait for you to be pulled from the water or after a bit you cam wake. Do you have a picture of adamantium? Or his sword?

@Ravenbelle don't worry, I have a way to keep her around, and can't wait to see you join back in later. Great goodbye, and let me know how you feel it goes as it continues. @penguin055 accepted, you are part of wave 2. Just wait for you to be pulled from the water or after a bit you cam wake. Do you have a picture of adamantium? Or his sword?
As of now, I don't have any pictures. I don't like using other people's pictures for stuff so I might draw my own pictures sometime if you think it's really necessary.

It does help us see what you mean by having pictures, but if you don't have any then we'll have to make do.

OOC
I don't think many people are playing this anymore...

Hey, is there still a spot in the second wave perchance? I'd love to try this out.

Yep, make a CS and feel free to count yourself in, since no one else has moved on yet, just if it is possible, please have your character have BLACK hair, it will help with the plot.

Black hair, huh? Funny request, but sure, no problemo. I'll get started on the CS now.

anime_guy_by_kurunomibreak-d5bmr7y_large.jpg

Name- Ryuu Bartlet

In-Game Name: Hirokon

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Personality-
Ryuu is a cheerful and relaxed individual. So much so that it is somewhat frightening. Ryuu seems to be so light-hearted that he will smile and shrug off most bad things that come his way, regardless of what the consequences may be. He doesn't seem to have the capacity to feel responsibility, either. He's far too laid-back for his own or anyone else's good. Because of this, he doesn't possess much empathy; almost as little as a sociopath might have. He doesn't care much for others' feelings, and sees people and social interaction as mere amusement in an otherwise dull life. He maintains a cheerful demeanor through any and all experiences however; so much so that it eventually begins to feel somewhat unnatural the more time you spend with him. His biggest - and arguably only - priority in life is simply his own entertainment, and he doesn't care what he has to do to get it.

Weapon Type- A club about the size of a forearm, shaped to look like a giant glass bottle with the neck as the handle.

Other- I figure I need permission to use such a silly weapon, so I'll just ask if I can here. ^^; If not it'll just be a regular old club.​

Your character looks good. Demonic likes your idea with the club, but it will be treated as a Mace Category weapon.

Sure thing. Glad to be on board!

So, can I get posting right away? Seems like the RP could do with an new one.

Yes please. We need things to happen. I don't know when Demon will be on next and I need to check with him before my next post, I think. Depends on what you post.

Yeah, like Genesis said, I like your idea, seeing as I have an odd weapon myself. Glad to see you want to jump in so fast! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.