(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION: THE ROLEPLAY WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY, ANYONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED WILL NOT JOIN THE FIRST WAVE, BUT THERE WILL BE SEVERAL WAVES SO YOU WON'T BE LEFT OUT. MY FRIEND IS FINISHING HIS CHARACTER AS I WRITE THIS POST, ARE YOU READY TO START?

I'm joining, but my character will have to wait for a little while. Sorry.

I'm ready! ANd @Demonic I'll be starting out with my katana. Also, I'll be editing my character's weapons to give perspective. I didn't know we could use pictures and names for them xD

23a05947b5acc60441cb4995d9a19299_thumbnail.jpg

Name- Eliza Ryder

In-Game Name: Crysis

Gender- Female

Age- 17

Personality- This will form inside the RP. It will adapt depending on what happens.

Weapon Type- A large silver full-moon scythe. Capable of slicing into the flesh, as well as ripping it out.

Other- I can only get on during school really. I might just have to come in during the 2nd wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
@G3n3s1sR3b0rn Let me know later today if you think you'll be able to join us tomarrow, if not, we'll have you join the second wave

-Picture-
maebara_keiichi.png

Name- Arthur Evans

In-Game Name: Kilgore

Gender- Male

Age- 15

Personality- Always enjoying a good competition, Arthur will not back down from a challenge. He looks down upon poor sports, and won't get that frustrated when he does lose. He will always do his best in carrying his weight in a group. Also is a fan of having a plan, but can do impromptu if he has to.

Weapon Type- tends to prefer a basket hilt sword in one hand, a shield, usually largish and round preferred, strapped through the lower arm of the other.

Other-

@Akira yes it is, if you make your cs quickly, we just got an opening in the first wave

Okay, after you finish, I'll get the RP wave one under way

Name- Alex Tomlinson

In-Game Name: Akira

Gender- Female

Age- 21

Personality- She's a tomboy who's pretty cocky when it comes to fighting and may seem annoying at first, but is the noble type to fight off an enemy while her comrades get away. It really just depends on who she's with because her personality will change depending on who she's around.

Weapon Type- Scythe: "Crescent Rose" as seen in picture

Other-

Appearance- [spoili] ruby.jpg [/spoili]

All right, accepted. I'll get the IC rolling in just a min. Do you happen to like the Templar? You just seem to have several templar references

nvm, its just something that some people know about, but not everyone.

Guess I missed it. Darn. 2nd Wave for me, then. At least the story will already be under way and I'll have an idea of what to expect. ^_^

SECOND WAVE PEOPLE (EVERYONE NOT IN THE FIRST ONE BUT STILL ACCEPTED) YOU ARE ALMOST IN, BE SURE TO READ WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL BECAUSE IT WILL PLAY A PART IN HOW EVERYTHING FLOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.