(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
She uses her real name for her character.

In that case, I think it should be one name. As in, her last name wouldn't show up. As much as I like her name, writing Rin and Rei would get really annoying after a time, don't you think? Should I change my player's in-game character name? I could if you don't want to

I think the difference between Rin and Rei is fine. I don't really think either of us need to change. (Then again, I take Japanese and and used to all of the very similar sounding words, heh) And well, I suppose I could remove her last name, or do the same thing you did. I don't think it's too big of a deal though.

Meh. My phone would be annoyed with it. I'll change mine and I would add your in-game name if I were you. ^_^

Fenrir's username is Fenrir, just like Kirito's username is Kirito, but his name is acutualy Kirigaya Kazuto.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
@Ravenbelle i thimk your right, so now the acceptance rate is lowered and anyone who has signed up prior to this comment is accepted.

And if you have not stated your ign on your cs, please go back and edit it. I forgot to mention that.

@Ravenbelle also, i will be making my character tomorrow morning. And just so everyone knows, i live in Germany so the time is a bit off for me, so thats why it mah feel lkke it takes forever to see what you post.

• Thank You
One member still has yet to get his cs made, but he told me he wanted to join at school, so as soon as Geminas gets it done we will start with IC

I am doing this in waves, so I will let you join, but then its closed till the next wave.

Question: This is based off SAO, so does that mean we're required to use swords and shields? Any character I've created for SAO fan fictions have been some type of gun/sword slinger

@Tenchi there are basic flintlock rifles, but they are not worth it to use because they are inaccurate.

Appearance:
tumblr_m8x1lhjvek1qim4m5o1_r2_1280.jpg

His skin resembles that of milk-chocolate with short black, spiked hair. He has piercing gold eyes with a vertical scar over his left, clear skin complexion with an trimmed goatee and oval shaped head.

Name:
Yoshi Raijingusan

Personality:
Yoshi treats others the same way he treats himself. He respects others wishes, beliefs, and capability; but he prepares himself on all fronts. He is calm and logical with cunning that strikes fear into wolves. He is silent and steady handed, which leaves others around him to question his motives. He's dangerous to love, but twice as dangerous not to.

Weapon Type:
Doragonhīrō- A Daishō katana forged of a combination of steel and dragon bone, and shaped by dragon fire. The weapon is virtually unbreakable but can suffer severe damage and/or even break against powerful impacts. Yoshi uses this in both two handed and one handed techniques to conquer close ranged combat.

Sasori Karitori(to be forged)- A kusarigama forged of scorpion demon carapace and venom. It's make leaves it easy to break if used incorrectly, but forever sharp and versitle. Yoshi uses this weapon to settle mid- long range battles.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted but what type of weapon is that?

Here is my character:

silverhaireddemon.jpg
Only a deep blue instead of the black clothing and crimson eyes.

Name- Nick Levosaro

In-Game Name: Azazul

Gender- Male

Age- 16

Personality- I am an act first, thing later kind of person. I would throw myself in front of someone if it means that I would get to see them safe, even at my own expense. When I am upset or worked up about something, you can find me near a pool of water. I have an odd connection to the water, one that very few know truly why, but I have told people about it. I am one of the people you don't make mad because I am good at holding a grudge, especially if it involves pain to myself or someone I care for. That mixed with my fiery attitude makes me one of your best allies.

Weapon Type- I use a single handed blade, somewhere between a standard sword and a rapier. It tends to be of a medium to high weight and mixing it with my kendo background make me a great swordsman.

Other- I am a first person writer, so don't be so shocked when you see me saying "I". It is just how I am, get used to it XD. And again, when I am in narrator mode, I will be writing in white, but when I am IC I write in blue.

Here is what my sword looks like:
iwakusword.jpg

Be sure to go to the IC post, I will be starting the RP soon, I am just waiting on a few things to happen irl so that way I can be way more active with it than how I am.

• Thank You
oh, and @Tenchi you do know that you only start with one of your weapon choices, right? You can get them forged later on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.