1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical, Yaoi,
Hello, there. My name is Wynn. I am over 25, with lots of nerdy interests. I was told that this is the place to be for roleplaying, so I'm giving it a try. I am just starting out, so I don't really know what I want to do yet. Also I have a roleplay going with eight of my characters in it, so I'm a little distracted. But, it won't stop me from getting into a new roleplay or two. I like making new characters, and writing good stories.

I hope you will enjoy rping with me, as much as I am sure I will with you. Don't be afraid to chat me up. I only bite when asked nicely. I might be a perv, but I'm also a gentleman.

Welcome to iwaku. Lets role-play together sometime.

Accept your love? I don't think I'm ready for that type of relationship D: nonetheless, welcome to Iwaku @FTWynn! Hope your stay here is wonderful and enjoyable! 8D

Iwaku is already ready to embrace new people's love.

Come, join us and our giant loving Orgy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Accept your love? I don't think I'm ready for that type of relationship D: nonetheless, welcome to Iwaku @FTWynn! Hope your stay here is wonderful and enjoyable! 8D

How about friendship? Would that work? Thank you for the welcome. I hope so, too. XD

Hi there, Wynn!

I would like to say welcome and apologize for getting all bark-bark-bark at you last night. I thought you were a random creeper. I'm nice, I promise D:

1232ko0.jpg

Hi there, Wynn!

I would like to say welcome and apologize for getting all bark-bark-bark at you last night. I thought you were a random creeper. I'm nice, I promise D:
Are you sure about that? I was there too remember. :P

Note that you can press "reply" for multiple posts and respond to them all at once.
You don't need to multi-post to respond to multiple people. :)
Awesome. That is handy.
Hi there, Wynn!

1232ko0.jpg
Thank you. I'm sorry, I've been so wrapped up with rps and things that I forgot to check this site. I would like to be less of a stranger. I was also being shy, going into a room full of strangers, so I was kind of freaked out. It was just awkward.

I blame Mood. XD

Welcome! I'm new here as well but I figured why not start saying hi to the other new people! Lol

The Institute has some good stuff to look through both entertaining and educational! And I've been enjoying looking through the General Chat forum as well! I'm even in the process of joining my first group roleplay after only a few days if that tells you how easy it is to get along here! ^^

Though I haven't used it yet for my own roleplay, the Interest Checking and Creation is good for if you have an idea but aren't sure if other people will be interested (that's where I found the group one I'm planning to join!

Hope you have a fun experience and meet some awesome people!

Status
Not open for further replies.