Accept Fate Or Bitter Lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kazuki Yukihiro

Original poster
Two wealthy, powerful, family owned businesses decide to put their company's rivalry aside and come together in a partnership that will ensure better profit and more powerful. To officially seal the deal, the families decide to have the eldest daughter of one family and the eldest son of the other family marry one another to bond the companies both through documents and blood. However, their is one distinct flaw in this plan that neither family acknowledged or seemed to care about; Neither the son or daughter knew one another and were practically strangers being forced together into a relationship they did not want or ask for. To make matters worse, they have to live with one another for an entire month before their marriage ceremony knowing very well that there is no way out of the marriage. Now, it is up to them to decide whether or not to live their lives together as bitter lovers or to, once again, obey their parents will and fall in love and marry.

[This Roleplay Is Specifically designed for those looking for a Romance that isn't the typical Romance. How fast the Roleplay goes, how far the characters take it depend solely on us, the two people who do the Roleplay. Message me or Ask for me to message you, I don't care either way. I look forward to Roleplaying with any potential partners :)]

I'd like to join if it's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.