Academy of the Rose

Alandria scrambled to her feet and looked at the little walkway and then around her with surprise. She walked backwards as she stared at the ground where the water had been for so long. "Kyle this is amazing," she said when she finally joined him near the shore. "You are truly talented!" She held out her skirts and then touched her shirt as if unsure if it was just her imagination that her shirt was dry but it was completely dry underneath her fingers. "Kyle, if a random girl you had only known for a day had come up to you and said, 'here, go to this place out in the middle of the forest and wait for me there' you wouldn't find that just the tiniest parts weird? I mean, sure we had talked about going here at that moment but still I don't know if I would have gone had a man I didn't know asked," she said, looking at him with a small blush.

"Thank you though, I greatly appreciate the help with the shirt and water." she said, her eyes going back tot he water. The swim really had done her good. She hadn't felt as giddy as she was at that moment after having water touch her body in a long time. It was like meeting an old friend.

Breathing out Kyle lowered his hands and the water splashed back together, threatening to drench their legs and so Kyle saw to it that the water kept it's waves away from them. "-t's nothing really, but thanks." He said and placed his hands in his pockets. "You're right there though, it may be a little weird, but if you feel safe here then it's not so bad. When it comes to me though," Kyle said casting a look over the lake before directing his gaze at Alandria again. "I'm very curious, besides I can take care of myself so far there's as a bit of liquid around."

He had done a few of these stranger things in his life, mostly as a kid to prove to the other kids he was brave, so going out into the foresr by the request of a girl he'd just met wasn't so weird. "And, of us two I'd say you were a bit daring yourself asking me to come with you to a remote place." He hoped that wouldn'scare her with his wordsn he may have been daring but he would never hurt anyone, no matter their race.

Alandria grinned over at him, "You know, I never actually thought about it that way," she said as if she'd just made a simple mistake on a test rather than a potentially dangerous mistake of asking a man she hardly knew to a deserted area. "You are though the first person that I've asked here. It just felt right--like if I didn't show you this I'd miss out on something important and I'm glad that I asked. I haven't had as much fun with anyone in a long time."

Because she didn't want to over exert him, she took a few steps back from the water and sat where it wasn't wet, pulling her around her so that she could sit there with her knees up without flashing anyone. She looked out over the lake and smiled. "Really though Kyle," She said, as the sun finally found its way down behind the horizon. "You don't have to stay out here until I leave. I'm planning on staying pretty late and walking back to town. The last bus stops here soon if you want a ride back." The young woman was more than happy to stay here though.

Kyle sat down a bit away from Alandria as he listened to her. "So we're both a bit unusual," he said with a grin. "Life is less dull that way." He was glad she had decided to share this place with him though, it was important to her and they were practically strangers, but he wasn't sure how to express his gratitude.

"If you don't mind I'd like to stay as well," Kyle said looking out over the lake. The place promised to look good any time of day and Kyle, true to his powers, had always been a nature kid, loving to be outside.. "Besides my grandpa would get a heartattack if I left a girl alone in the woods to walk home alone." The only one in his family to still be very much old school and wanted Kyle to be a gentleman, his grandfather's lessons had not been entirely successful and they had not kicked in until these later years but Kyle was indeed quite alike his grandfather.

"I start class late tomorrow, a lucky class schedule planning gives me two hours freetime before class, so for me it's not such a big deal to stay up late."

"Your school is very lenient isn't is?" She asked, as she laid back, bathing in the growing darkness. "I wish my school was like that. I'm at a boring old high school. Only one more year though and then I'll be free to do whatever I want. I'll be able to move out and see the world. Maybe I'll meet more like you. That would be fun." That is if I can get enough money to get away from the House, she thought with a sarcastic smirk. As if that would happen any time soon. Her father had demanded the night previous that she help pay the bills now that she had a job. Racheal had been lucky to have a boyfriend that would help her run away to Ireland--far far away from any of the problems here.

"Tell me about being an elemental, if you don't mind, please. How does it feel, being able to control water. Does it have a personality or is it just wet?" she asked, staring up at the sky with sad eyes that she hoped the darkness hid. "I'm sorry to be so nosy. It's just so-so new and seems to be too good to be true sometimes. I almost wish I was like you. I could live at the Academy, play with an element in my spare time, not feel like such an outcast at school because everyone else has something different about them. It seems like a dream life that I'd want to part-take in. But at the same time, you sometimes look sad when you talk about it. Not visibly sad, but emotionally sad. Like you've gone through something painful, or know some that have. I'm not really making sense am I?" She turned to look at him--or at least the darkening shape that was to be his body until the moon and stars came out.

"Well, it's very strict the first year or so and then it loosens up and some semesters we get quite good schedules," Kyle said. "But from what I gather, depending on your behaviour you are kept under closer watch, also depending on what you are you get different classes." Thinking back to his first year, classes all day with short breaks and home work that could kill you, and later the teachers seemed to have planned badly as his schedule now had his classes spread out nicely.

Alandria's question got him thinking, how it was being an elemental. To him it was normal, just as the world he moved in but in a way he could relate to her statement if he flipped it around at least. "Hmm, it's refreshing," he said, a meek opening but non the less true. "If you think about the feeling you habe when you put your hand in water then you can imagine the feeling I get while controling water, even when I'm not touching it I can feel it in my hands, smooth and elegant, cool or warm, it flows freely, bending around obstacles but with time it will cut through rock. It's smoother than silk yet as heavy as a rock." Kyle tried to explain the feeling, his words wasn't quite enough, it was all that and more, it was a feeling he couldn't wuite put words on, like a connection with his element on an emotional plane. "Water is the same, it's wet and change depending on the outside source but it still has it's own quirks depending on where you are. THis lake here for example it is pure and fresh, not damaged by polution or anything, but the ocean water in a harbour have an oil like feel, slippery and sticky and with a un clean feel. Think of it as people or animals, depending on where you live or spend time it will affect you in some way and with water I can feel those differences. Of course I'm most familiar with water but air is the same, here it is fresh and pure and in the city not so much." It was far from a full explanation but he could add to it when he found the words, a detailed explanation could take quite awhile.

He looked at Alandria, his grey eyes reflecting a bit of the moon that was steadily rising in the dark sky, suddenly he was far away in another state, back in his childhood. The children's laugh as they played and then screams of fear when it all went out of control. Shrugging as if to shake off the memories he looked up at the moon, finding its cold white face comforting as always. "I was never bullied for real, teased maybe as I was small and weak but not an outcast. Though that was just what I was, I was not normal and I could never open up fully to anyone in school, my parents were elementals as well and their strongest rule was to act normal." Kyle said smoothly, doing what he was good at, separating his feelings from his words. "One day I was found out, I was around seven or eight and we were playing at school, one girl fell into the river behind the school, we weren't supposed to be there at all as the place was dangerous, it was deep with rocks at the bottom and a strong current. Before I really reacted I umped into the water and grabbed the girl, I manipulated the water so we got to the shore. All the kids had seen what I did, with those conditions it would have been hard not to. Then my parents did what they could to erase any rumours but I refused to go back to school and then we moved to another state where I continued life in secret until I was enrolled here at the academy." Kyle finished off quickly, not wanting to go into detail about his school mates reactions, maybe he would get it off his chest one day but not today.

"Well that's about it, hope I didn't drag on too long Alandria." He said, looking back down at her, his normal askew grin in place.

The young woman looked at him and nodded. "You didn't drag on too long," she said, before rolling to her feet as the moon rose over the lake. She loved seeing the moon on the lakes surface. Closing her eyes she imagined being an elemental. "I don't think I would be a water elemental, if I ever had the chance. I think I'd be a wind elemental. The wind hates to be controlled I think. It wants to go where it wants and doesn't like having others stop it. That's me. At least, that's the me that I don't normally let others see."

She didn't really know why she was telling this guy this. Maybe it was because he had opened up to her a little in telling her about his background. She felt that she had to reciprocate that trust. She fell silent as a wind blew over the lake sending small waves lapping to the edge. The sound of the trees moving in the breeze soothed her more than she thought it would. She gave a happy sigh and gazed up at the stars and moon. "Beautiful," she said before turning to smile at Kyle. She opened her mouth and was about to say something when a woman came running down the slope.

"Alandria, I told you on the phone that tonight wasn't a good night to pull this kind of stunt. Especially--Oh," the woman said, stopping short when she saw Kyle. She was an older version of the teenager. The flashlight that she carried with her revealed a face that was covered heavily with concealer. "We should head back before your father comes here and sees this."

"Mother, how did you find this place? I've never told anyone--" Alandria asked, her voice cracking in distress.

"I followed you once. Now come on," the woman said grabbing the young woman's wrist and dragging her up the slope after her.

"Mother, no, I told you on the phone-Ah!" Alandria said, yanking her arm free. Without her sandals to keep her balanced she fell back down the hill, rolling until she landed in the water, face first. She slowly pushed herself out of the water, her head bowed. There was no way that she could face Kyle after such a stupid display. She rose her her feet, grateful that it was dark around. Her face bright with shame she glared up at her mother who was stalking back towards her. Instead of going towards her mother, Alandria backed away until she was waist deep in the water, glaring at the woman. "I won't go home! I won't! Just leave me alone, I'm staying here with Kyle. At least he's nice." she yelled at the woman before her feet slipped on the rocks below and she went down.

"Alandria," the woman yelled, though she made no attempt to go into the water to save her daughter.

"I haven't known you for long but that seems to fit," Kyle agreed, judging from what he'd learned it was accurate. Among elementals your personality often seemed to match your first element and then despite learning more elements you'd always feel strongest for your first element. Naturally Kyle resembled water, a calm lake or a thrashing river, as all elements water had more than one side, water wasn't always calm, air wasn't always uncontrolable and fire wasn't only destruction and so on.

He nodded in agreement with Alandria, the mysterious and serene beauty of the moon was rivaled by nothing, even the twinkling stars fell behind there, for some reason Kyle felt more compelled to be near water under a glowing moon than the sun, maybe it had to do with the moon controlling the tides or maybe it was just his personal opinion. He had just opened his mouth to speak when a woman came stalking down the slope and Kyle promptly snapped his mouth closed, the woman was very similar to Alandria and she didn't look so happy. Interested he noted the woman, who as he'd guessed were Alandria's mother, had her face heavy with make up, like Alandria's this morning but thicker. Kyle listened to their argument, wondering what kind off mother kept such close track over her daughter, he wanted to intervene in some way but he wasn't really entitled to pry into their family affairs, he'd already pried enough into Alandria's life and she wasn't eager to speak about her secret so Kyle kept quiet.

"Hey," Kyle started saying moving towards them as the woman dragged Alandria up the hill, he didn't want to interfer in their life situations but this was getting out of control, Alandria must be close to eighteen and shouldn't be dragged around by her mother like that against her will. But he had not any time to continue his sentence as Alandri pulled back hard and tripped back down the hill and into the water where she proceeded to back further in to escape her mother. It was dark now and that meant in the water it would be even darker, normally he'd used his powers to get her out but he couldn't be seen by another human, instead he waded out in to the water and swam over to where she'd went under.

Feeling wet clothes against his hands Kyle took a steady grip around Alandria's arm and swam to the surface, using a bit of his powers to gain his bearings, the water was so dark he had a hard time swimming the right way otherwise. "Are you okay?" He asked as they broke the surface. "It's starting to get cold, one way or the other you need to get dry."

Alandria gasped as she broke the surface of the lack with the young man. Wet hair was plastered to her face as she tried to see just who had hold of her and where they were going. "I won't go back. I won't, I'm tired of that place. I want to stay here. I'd rather get a cold than go to that damned house!" she started saying before she realized that it was Kyle that was holding her arm.

"Alandria you will get out of that lake and come home this instant or your father will hear about this!" the woman on the shore yelled at the two figures bobbing in the dark lake.

Alandria didn't reply as she shuddered in the water and swam after kyle. If anyone could get them to shore safely it would be him. When she could no longer swim because the water was too shallow, she rose and wrapped her arms tightly around her, though she didn't exit the water completely. She wasn't going to to go anywhere near that woman. She shook as a cool breeze swept over the area, but she refused to get out of the water. "I'm not going. Tell father whatever you want. I'm not going home." Alandria said, turning her angry blue eyes up at her mother. "And you wonder why Rach left with Tom."

It was like Alandria had shot the other woman--the look of absolute pain and hatred that filled her face. "Alandria Halerim, if you don't come here this instant, I'll let your father take the belt to you. I won't stand in his way anymore," The woman didn't seem to care that Kyle was there any more.

Alandria looked over at Kyle, before down at the water again. "Kyle, you should probably head back. I don't want you to see this. Mother gets nasty when we fight." she murmured. She hadn't wanted Kyle to see this. She hadn't wanted pity from anyone that seemed to come when they found out she was from a bad home. She hated that pity and always worked to keep others from pitying her.

"Oh, so you are on first name basis with a young man that takes you out into the middle of nowhere? You are just like that slut Rachael," the woman on the shore snapped. Alandria winced.

"Relax, it's just me," Kyle said, releasing his grip on on Alandria. Making sure she was keeping up he swam towards the shore and waded through the shallow water up to the grass, the wind chilled him to the bones and he wished he could just wave his hand and he'd be dry again but it would be to risk too much. Not that he wanted to degrade Alandria's family but her mother was more like the evil step mother in movies, even more as he learned that Alandria had a sister, a sister that left the family already. His eyes narrowed, grey eyes darkening as her mother threatned to let Alandria's father hit her with a belt, maybe that would explain her bruised chin he wondered.

"I won't leave unless you specifically want me gone," he said and wise from their last meeting he softened his gaze as he met hers. Knowing her pride Kyle avoided showing his feelings about this, letting the water influence him and make him indifferent and calm, only his stiff body showed his anger.

As Alandria's mother spoke again and Kyle couldn't keep quiet even if Alandria wanted him gone. "Please don't insult your daughter Mrs Halerim," he said calmly, steel in his voice turning his dark gaze to the older woman. "I don't care what you think or that she is your daughter and not over eighteen but as her friend I can not just stand by silently as she suffers, and as her mother it is you who should protect her instead." Kyle didn't yell but only raised his voice enough for the woman to hear him, he didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was but everything in him refused to just let this pass him by and it angered him that he probably couldn't make a difference in this case but at least he hoped to make some kind off impression on either of the two.

Alandria closed her eyes as Kyle stood up for her. Third time the charm, she thought sarcastically. Mrs. Halerim was staring at the young man with an incredulous look. The older woman looked between the young man and her daughter before turning and stalking off up the hill without another word, though the threat still hung over Alandria's head. When the flashlight had disappeared over the top of the hill, Alandria finally exited the water and started to look for her sandals. At least those would be dry, and a little bit warm.

She trembled as the water dripped from her. The young woman finally found them and walked up the hill a way until she felt grass under her feet and then she collapsed to pull on her shoes. She was trying hard not to cry. She refused to. She sniffed a little as the chill got to her. "Kyle, I am so sorry about this. This was--It was supposed to be just you and me, relaxing and watching the moon on the lake. And it just got completely ruined," She said, looking at her knees as she waited for her clothes to dry. The wouldn't ask him to dry her clothes. It was her own fault for getting drowned in water. Closing her eyes she buried her face in her pulled up knees and waited silently. Whatever he thought about her, Alandria couldn't expect a very happy response after that. It wasn't supposed to end this way. Friendships weren't supposed to be formed by people standing up for you against your mother who was angry with you.

Watching Mrs Halerim head up the hill Kyle then turned back to watch Alandria on the ground, he wasn't sure what to say really, this pretty much answered the questions he'd had about her situation but she had already shown to prefer to avoid talking about it. His own child hood experiences pretty much shrank away when compared to this, his parents had always been supportive and loving, Kyle couldn't even begin to imagine Alandria's pain, and yet she still seemed to care more about that he had been witness to the fight, learned her secret and that the night had been destroyed. "Alandria," he said and closed the short distance between them. "You should not be sorry about this, none of it is your fault."

He saw her shiver and the cold was getting to him as well and so he did as before, holding out his hand towards the girl and then pulled away as if taking the water away from her, it went off her and back into the lake before he did the same with himself, leaving him dry and feeling much warmer already. "This is an over done question but how are you doing?" Kyle brushed back some of his hair automatically as he sat down beside Alandria, not sure what else to say. True to himself he really wanted to help her, but was at a loss as to how he could make a difference, he had no possibility to help her out of her home considering that his school was quite strict on the rules. Sure as a student he could make friends and be around humans but further involvement and risks was strongly discouraged and depending on who caught you were punished differently.

"Now I really wish I had learned some fire control," he said with a half hearted grin. Both honestly meaning it as the night had turned quite cold and partially feeling the need to say something more light hearted.

Whens he felt the water go away from her skin, she looked up to see Kyle sitting next to her. She wondered about his question. There were so many ways she could answer it, depending on what she wanted him to think about her. Sighing, she nodded and forced a smile when he said that he wished he had learned some fire control. She even managed a small chuckle.

"I'll be doing fine once I relax and after the moon hits the middle of the lake," She said with an attempt at a light tone. "Dear that sounded rather pathetic." His mention of fire reminded her of something and she smiled for true. Pushing herself from her seat she climbed the hill and disappeared behind a tree. Then, after a few yelps of pain, she came back out carrying a small pack and a few pieces of twigs.

"You may not be a fire controlling elemental Kyle, but I am--at least for a few moments." She said triumphantly and pulled out a few rocks, forming a small circle and then putting the twigs in it. About three minutes later she had a small fire beading to life on the shore. She was purposefully forgetting the horrible circumstances from earlier. "I come out here every once in a while when father gets particularly bad with alcohol. After one night of freezing cold I decided to make myself a fire kit," she explained before warming her hands by the fire.

"Well maybe to others," he answered. "But in the end what makes you calm and happy is up to you right?" Kyle himself always calmed when water was near, especially when he could rest his hand in it, or play around with it, and as the moon seemed to affect his mood when using water the cold face rising in the sky and he prefered it to the sun actually. He looked on curiously as Alandria suddenly went in among the trees, rooting around until she emergered again, a bag and twigs in her hands.

After some quick work Alandria had a fire going, even the small flame that steadily grew gave off plenty heat and Kyle held out his hands over the fire for awhile but soon had to pull them back as the heat intensified. "Nice," he said looking from the fire to the girl. "You see, it pays to have no supernatural powers," he finished with a crooked smile. He wondered how many of the fire controlers he knew that actually could lit a fire without their powers, he himself could lit a fire if he had a lighter but would most likely fail horribly if he had to use an old fashioned way to lit a fire.

"I take it you're not afraid of the dark?" He said, looking back at her. "To stay out here alone all night, that would be hard for me and I'm not particulary scared of the dark." He fell silent, taking in the vague sounds of the night and the crackling fire, almost hypnotized by the flickering flames, as a kid he'd been very much afraid of the dark and the low echo near trees that makes it sound like someone is next to you but it had grown away but to be alone here at night would still creep him out a bit.

"It isn't that bad after you get used to it. Whenever I get frighten by something I look at the lake and I calm. I've never ran into any wild animals or other humans here so I feel safe here. At least," she said before looking down at the fire, "I thought no one else knew about this place." She began to draw small designs in the sand. Maybe tonight would be one of those days that she stayed by the lake instead of returning home. She pushed some hair out of her face and looked deep into the fire.

She felt like she owed him an explanation. She didn't know if she could trust him completely, but she knew deep down that if she didn't speak up about the incident, it might get blown out of proportion. "Kyle, please promise me that-that you won't pity me if I tell you what my mother was talking about. If you pity me I won't forgive you. I don't want your pity. But it seems that everyone that finds out doesn't understand that pity only makes it worse," She spoke with such dislike for the word that it could very well have been a curse word for her. She relaxed and let her legs straighten in front of her as she sat next to the fire, her eyes on the lake rather than the young man that sat next to her.

Kyle nodded in response to Alandria's words, too bad that her safe spot was now known to her mother it would perhaps make it harder on Alandria later. Normally he'd be quite tired at this time of night, but he felt unusually alert, maybe it was because of the crisp air and the cold, unvolontary bath. Kyle was glad that Alandria had decided to speak, and appreciated her decision, what he didn't think much about was the burden put on him when e took on his friend's secret. Then again a shared burden was easier to carry than carried alone.

"Don't worry," he said. "I can kinda understand you, pity is the worst kind of consoling. I will not put you through it." He said with a small smile, genuinely meaning his words. He held a similar feel for the word as her, it was better, and more helpful, to support and cheer up a person than pity them, pity made nothing better. He cast a look on her as the girl stared at the lake before turning his gaze to the fire, tracing the flames as he listend to her talk about her situation.

It all spilled out of her when he promised to not pity. "I have an older sister. When she turned 18 she ran away with her boyfriend to Ireland. We haven't heard from her since and that was three years ago. I don't really blame her. I want to get away from all this too. Father has always had a temper. Like I said yesterday evening, he's fire and the rest of us are water. We don't mix well. Especially when he gets drunk. He isn't above hitting us either--Ma or Rach or me. Mah I think likes it. She tries not to argue with him too much but you can see it in her eyes sometimes when he hits her. It's the excitement in her eyes that let you know that she isn't just a passive woman. She can give as bad as she gets too," Alandria said, turning her gaze up to the stars. This served two purposes: one to give her somewhere to look and another to help her not cry. She had always found that looking up made the tears disappear faster.

"When Rach left, Dad and Ma got into a big fight and he took a knife. I got in the way because they never did that--it was only belts or fists before. I was afraid he'd cut her bad, maybe even kill her. I didn't want to be left alone with the man. That's how I got the scar on my cheek. They kept me home until it healed so that no one would call child services. It only got worse after that."

"But," She said had forced a smile, "I'm strugglin' through it. Six more months and I'll be out too. Or at least once high school is done and I can get a job that'll help me get my own place. Then i'll never have to worry about bruises or cover up, or dodging people's questions. I'm not going to just let things like this happen to me once I'm out of there. I won't be my mother. I refuse."

Listening silently to Alandria's story Kyle saw his own life problems fade away, and as any sane human being he felt sorry for her and her sister though he did not know her but he carefully kept any such feelings from showing on the surface. Kyle couldn't even imagine the pain and fear Alandria had went through in her life, and now perhaps the added pressure of her sister that got away, he was no emotional expert nor did he know the young womans psyche but if he were in her shoes he'd feel happy that his sister got away but also anger of being left behind and then guilt for being angry at his older sister. All the while he kept his face smooth and eyes calm, taking help from the smooth surface of a pond, while pondering over his answer, showing his understanding to a girl he recently met was not something he knew how to do.

"I'm sure you'll do fine," he finally said, looking at Alandria who in turn looked up at the sky. "Don't let them push you down Alandria, keep strong." Kyle said, his way of showing his support without, he hoped, any pity, he smiled slightly at her back before looking out over the lake. "Alandria," Kyle said suddenly as his brain connected events. "Your parents doesn't like that you're seeing me right? I don't want you to get in trouble, I don't want to cause you more pain and problems." Looking back to her Kyle's grey eyes darkened slightly in worry.

---

I'm so sorry for the late and short reply>.< I will not drag on like this again I promise!

Don't worry about it. :3 Get all get busy occasionally.
---

Alandria shrugged a little and smiled. "They didn't know that I was meeting up with anyone this evening. And besides, they don't like a lot of the things I do. This is my way to show my independence. It'll come to bite me in the back end eventually, but right now I'm not going to worry about it." She wouldn't let herself worry about it. Sure, she was probably going to get punished, but just like she didn't like it when people pitied her after hearing her story, she wasn't going to let it brig her down that she'd 'screwed' up in the eyes of her parents. After all, in a short six months she wouldn't have to worry about them any more. It wouldn't matter after then. "Broken bones and bruises heal. It is the hatred that needs to be healed if one allows it to consume ones life. Of course, I'm not letting it consume me so it doesn't really matter. As soon as I'm out of there I'll be free, like the wind. I really can't wait. But here, I'm boring you with my life story no doubt. Mind if I ask you about yours? I'm sure yours couldn't have been easy with all the secrets about your powers and all."

She had turned to smile at him, wanting to get off the topic as quickly as she could. The girl was afraid that he'd grow to pity her if she kept on it, or just get annoyed and refused to hang out with her. He was one of the few people that hung out with her and didn't seem to care as much if she was a dork or nerdy about water.

Deciding to avoid to remark on her last words Kyle sat silent for awhile before speaking. "Well not so hard in comparison I'd say, as a kid it was hard but I doubt I would have reacted like that today," Kyle said with a slight smile. "My mother is an air elemental and my father is a human, he knows all about the hidden part of the world and as the President of his own company he had enough influence to quiet down the accident where I practically show cased my powers for my entire class as a kid. We moved to another city where father had another part of his company, except some close calls nothing exciting happened, I'd learned from my mistakes and mostly kept to myself and avoided the rest in school." Kyle said, thinking back he was glad he like to read so he had something to do when all others hung out with friends.

"Unfourtunatley, or maybe fourtunatley depending on if you like homeschooling or not. A girl in school, together with her friends happened upon me when I trained my water control, let me frase it like this, they did not take it as well as you did." Kyle said with a grin, in retrospect the girls reactions had actually been quite funny. "My parents weren't so happy and I had to stay home and was schooled by my mother for almost two years, she and my father weren't so happy with me and that time was a quite uncomfortable. Luckily my mother heard of the academy and I was enrolled and moved to this city, it's been almost four years now. Now I'm surrounded by others like me and my past is not so bad as I though before, and that is quite enough about me I think." He finished with an askew smile brushing back his annoying bangs from his eyes, looking over at Alandria.