Academy of Secrets- BlancoxReito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanco was patting some dirt off his shirt as he walked over to the car slowly. By that time, Reito was already in front of it, when a dark figure stepped out. His mood was lightened when Reito explained to James that he was her boyfriend with that additional "he's mine" in the end as she reached over to his hand. He let his usual smile displayed on his face as he opened the car seat, letting Reito enter first, while his eyes slowly studied the young male.
"Sorry for the trouble," Blanco greeted. "Reito, your face's red." And of course he wouldn't miss a chance to tease the shape-shifter.

Reito frowned, getting in the car and happily hiding her face in the darkness. "Shut up." She mumbled, and tugged him inside with her, shutting the car door for him. James raised his eyebrows, looking at them both. "Straight and to the point eh?" He smiled and climbed inside the front seat, then buckled up, putting the car in reverse and backing up, then in drive and pulling out of the spot. Reito sat more to the middle of the back seat, silently wanting to be closer to Blanco but saying nothing.

"Yaah, I'm tired." Blanco, as if this was super natural, leaned himself forward and rested his head on Reito's shoulder. "You won't mind, will you?" He grinned, then, before turning his attention to James. "Ah, it's kind of sad but, whenever a blush of red appears on her face it's probably the most cutest sight you'll ever see." As if to tease, he said, and then closed his eyes. "Might as well rest while he drive us there, right? Ho-ne-y~?"

Reito frowned, looking up at James in the rear view mirror. "You can sleep, me and James have stuff to talk about though." She cleared her throat, and James nodded, pulling out his own journal. "This is a list of mafia members who have used the man who you are hunting in the past few decades, Blondo seems to have used him multiple times in the past, and it seems like he's going to use him again soon, if the pattern continues." Reito grabbed the notebook, studying it and trying to ignore Blanco's head on her shoulder.

"Hmm? Man I use? What're you guys talking about?" Blanco, having his eyes closed ready to fall asleep, suddenly heard the conversation. Having his head still on Reito's shoulder he snatched the notebook away from her hand and read it, opening his eyes.

Reito frowned at him when he took the book away. "Not you, your father." She almost spat the word father out, and felt her blood boil and body shiver for a bit before she inhaled, then exhaled, calming herself. James whirrled back at them when he heard that. "Woah woah, that's your dad? Dude," He said, then looked at Reito. "And you're dating him? That's pretty harsh." He grimaced, then turned his attention back on the road. Reito frowned at James. "He's nothing like his father." She said in Blanco's defense. James rubbed his cheek. "Yeah I hope so." He said, now on-guard.

For a moment, Blanco's face darkened with James' words, but it regained his normal expression soon enough. "I see. So it's related to the mafia after all huh. Not something unexpected...Let's see." He sat up straight, looking through the notebook. "Man my father use....Are you talking about the slave trader?" Not entirely catching up with the conversation Reito and James talked of earlier, he ignored James' suspicion and asked.

James shook his head. "No, the person who murdered her family. Slave trader?" James looked back at them and rubbed his face. "I do remember seeing something in the file about how Blondo had many deals with a trader of some sort, not sure if its for slaves or not." He mumbled. Reito leaned back against the carseat, looking out the window and letting them talk.

"I see." Blanco nodded at James' explanation with some thoughts. After a moment a thought slipped out of his mouth. "...What if the slave trader is the one who murdered Reito's family.....Not that possible is it." Leaning back into his chair he let out a short sigh before asking, "James, mind researching someone called Snake within the mafia for me? I think that's the name he's known us." He grinned, then looked toward Reito. "What do you first plan on doing when we reach the destination?" He asked a different question.

James sighed, flipping out his phone and dialing a number. "It's what I'm good for~" He smirked. Just as he started talking on the phone, Reito looked over at Blanco, shrugging at his question. "Probably explore the premises, we don't know what'll happen. We have to find a lab technician, probably the same one who made the chemicals to bind both of our blood together and make us both half, and see if he has a cure, or if he can make one." She sighed, leaning back on the seat and slouching.

Watching James immediately started to look into what he had wanted to, Blanco let out a "hmph" as if satisfied. Listening to Reito explaining what they should do, the half-angel nodded along. "Lab technician huh...He definitely work under father though, if he was the one to bind our blood together...It'll probably take much more than just words to get him to give us a cure." Tilting his head a bit to the side, Blanco was lost a bit in thoughts. "And there will be guards around the lab, we might not know who we'll run into." A frown formed onto his face as he said so. "Might run into someone unexpected even."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reito frowned. "I don't care. I'll rip them all in half." She felt a small growl rise in her throat and her eyes started to glow red slighly, her fangs poking from her lips. "We've come too far." She mumbled. Realizing she said We, instead of I, she glanced at Blanco, then out of the window, swallowing hard.

Watching Reito carefully, Blanco remained silent for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Of course, we'll kill them all while you rip them in havles." Resting his head once again on the other's shoulder, he continued. "We've come this far together, it's no use turning back now is there." Rather than making it a question his tone made it a statement, but there was a tiny smile on his face. "Let's finish this and go on honeymoon together or something. Or even something on the bed." His usual mischievous tone slowly rose out of him.

Reito frowned, glancing up at James and seeing that he was still on the phone, her face flushed with color and she turned to look at Blanco. "You enjoy this don't you?" She murmured in his ear, watching him silently. "Isn't it way to early to go on a honey moon anyways?" She cleared her throat and looked forward.

"Am I the only one enjoying this? Hmm~That's kind of sad isn't it." Blanco chuckled at Reito's words. "Too early to go on a honeymoon huh...So you mean we should hurry up and get married?" The angel teased, glancing toward Reito. "Maybe after James make his call...I should ask him where to go is the best for a honeymoon...And tell Zero to prepare for our marriage..." Blanco planned this all out in a joking tone.

Reito grabbed Blancos hand, squeezing it slightly and glancing towards him, her face flushed with embarassment. "S-Shut up. We're too young for marriage.." She couldn't find any way to make him shut up, so through the mumbles of James conversation in the front seat, she grabbed Blanco's shirt, pulling him towards her and kissing him softly once on the lips. "Shut up.." She mumbled.

Blanco chuckled slightly as he kissed back, a light smirk on his face. He let Reito hold his hand and he squeezed it back lightly. "Too young or not, nothing will happen if we don't go through this first." He mumbled quietly to the other. "I won't shut up until we reach marriage, stu~pid~" Sticking out his tongue a little just to tease the other, his glance quietly shift onto James. "Now, I wonder how he'll feel as we get all lovey to each other on his car~"

Reito frowned, pulling away. "He's on the phone, he didn't notice." She mumbled, then nudged him. "So pipe down and don't make a fuss.

"Hmm...." Glancing toward James, he frowned with a bit of disappointment. "That's kinda disappointing...I want to see James' reaction to us lovey dovey." He grinned toward Reito. "Should we make...Some wilder moves?" With a sudden move he pulled Reito towards him.

Reito squirmed a bit before pinching Blancos arm and wiggling away from him. "No, now grow up." She said, crossing her arms and looking away. James clicked the phone shut, then looked back at them. "Alright, we're about five minutes away."

Status
Not open for further replies.