Academy of Knighthood : Treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then character inspiration hit me in the rear. Let's do this.

I have a character request a little out of the box here, but I would like to see if it would be alright about posting the idea of her first to see if it would work at all

@Crow @CynderTheDragoness @Maximus @Karma200 @TheForbidden8thPosition @Katsumi Y. @Archie

Okay, so after a long while I have finished with all the information! YEAH! Hopefully, all of you are still interested as the character sheet is now up. After everyone has their sheet up, I'll make a School Notice board of upcoming events and all that jazz but in the mean time -- we can finally start. Sorry about the wait, I have been kinda busy since I have moved recently and things have been hectic.

WIP
mtgwhtdrgn3.jpg

Name: Aithusa
Species: Drake
Pronunciation: AH-thu-sah
Other Names: Ice Drake, Ice Dragon, Light of the Sun
Title:
Alternate Forms (Dragon Only):
desktop-1430150359.jpg
Primary Objective:
Priorities:
Motivation:
Klan:
Academy Year: Upper Heichic
Personal Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Personality:
Self-Morals:
Best Traits:
Flaws: (Must have up to 3)

Last edited:
alright, i might actually give you a bio for her so that way you can understand her

Mentor

W.I.P

bad53872-cfd2-417a-8357-ea841705d8d2_zpso4semfcu.jpg

(Non-realistic picture)
Name: Na 'Veen Elice Royale or Navi
Species: Human
Appearance:
Pronunciation: Na-Veen
Other Names: Eli
Titles: Mentor Navi, Huntress
Primary Objective: Teach the younger ones
Priorities: Protect the students
Motivation: Her past
Klan: Brevehaert
Academy Year: She's been teaching since she was 23 years old
Personal Weapon: Archery
Secondary Weapon: Short sword
Personality: Na'Veen is a very observant and intelligent woman with strong confidence in both her skills as well as her looks. A strong loyalty to the human race, Na'Veen is a warrior in the form of a mortal. Willing to risk her life for those who couldn't protect themselves, Na'Veen is selfless but has yet to be rewarded in life for it. A mentally strong woman, its extremely rare to see Na'Veen in an emotionally weak stage. The only time that Na'Veen lets her guard down is when she's behind closed doors. Straight forward with her words, its wise to watch what you say in front of her because she'll analyze each and every single one of your words.
Self-Morals: Mercy on those that walk blind, battle leads to a life or death situation, never apologize for what's right.
Best Traits: Loyal, intelligent and very protective of her students
Flaws: Hard-headed, emotionally closed, a bit reckless
Armor: This

Question, for appearance you want rl pics?​

Last edited by a moderator:
General Information

Name:
Kin Oshiro

Species:
Human

Appearance:
img-thing

Brown_hair_green_eyes_girl.jpg

Pronunciation:
Kin Oh-SHE-row

Other Names:
• Ken , when being teased .

• Shiro (Definition : White in Japanese)

Titles:
• The 'Nobel' Thief

Primary Objective:
• Receives proper education so that she might make a proper change for her people

• Steal as much as possible from any nobels or well-to-do family

• Give 80% of her stealings to as many poorer family in her klan

Priorities:
• Family
"What's left of my family is my mother and myself . If she needs me , I will be there for her ."

• Education
"Some higher-ranked individuals have the opportunity to make immense change . But what do they ? They blunder the chance in self-indulgence ."

• Self
"There's truly only one person on Earth that cares for you , and that's yourself . Depending on others will only lead to disappointment ."

Motivation:
• "Maybe I might bask in the glory of those who failed to , as someone important ."

• "The Divine One has a plan for everyone , if it is not my will to follow down this path , he will give me a sign ."

• "Everything is taken care of in the Academy . I need not worry about food or money . Or at least , not until I steal ."

Klan:
Veitch

Academy Year:
Heichic

Personal Weapon:
A steel-alloid long dagger decorated with small emeralds (Her father had stolen it from Bravehaert .)
74c1a1caf4dabab1ca2c848ece5605d7.jpg

Secondary Weapon:
A handmade bow and arrows
traditional-bows-and-arrows-for-sale-5015.jpg

Personality:
• Very laid back and easygoing until you temper with her
• Compromising as she doesn't like arguments
• Likes to analyze situations before taking any course of action

Self-Morals:
• No stealing from the poor , no matter what klan

• Treat all living creatures equally and justly

• The respect you give is the respect you earn

• Nothing worldly is worth a life

Best Traits:
• Optimistic
• Ready to learn
• Diligent
• Calm in desperate situations

Flaws:
• Stubborn , at times
• Very blunt
• Hot tempered
• Merciless towards enemies

(I hope this is alright ^ If there's anything I need to edit , please tell me !)

Can I reserve female brevehaert? I will throw my CS tomorrow ^^ Also... Since everyone is using real image as appearance, can I use realistic art instead? Not a fan of real people as appearance, but I don't mind using one if I need too~

Can I reserve female brevehaert? I will throw my CS tomorrow ^^ Also... Since everyone is using real image as appearance, can I use realistic art instead? Not a fan of real people as appearance, but I don't mind using one if I need too~
Go for it, but if I don't get enough people to play I'll probably let the idea rest for a month or so and then bring it back to public attention. I noticed not many people like the whole medieval deal. If that's the case, I'll put a different spin to it in a modern setting and see what happens. As of now I'm just observing.

Hmm, if that's the case, can I just put my name here and make character when you get more players and you are certain to make the RP moves? If I make it now and the worst case happens (the RP takes hiatus for a month), I'm afraid I will lose both my character and interest in this RP.

Hmm, if that's the case, can I just put my name here and make character when you get more players and you are certain to make the RP moves? If I make it now and the worst case happens (the RP takes hiatus for a month), I'm afraid I will lose both my character and interest in this RP.
Understandable. If more people are attracted to this, I'll give you notice.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
@Dock You should try creating a thread in the Interest Check because people , such as myself , go there if we want to involve ourselves in other role plays . It can really help im recruiting role players .

@Dock You should try creating a thread in the Interest Check because people , such as myself , go there if we want to involve ourselves in other role plays . It can really help in recruiting role players .
Thanks, I have done that. I've recently placed it also into the advertising section. I'm currently bumping it and hoping for the best.

I can double up on characters if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.