Academy for the diffrent

Luke smiled as his friends joked around with him at the party. Luke glanced over and saw Sam dancing, he looked like he was having a good time.

((sorry it's so short, not much to really work with))

{Me either, how bout you skip to the prank? But, Sam keeps you there and the prank doesn't work out like it should've}

((okay))

((Time skip))

Luke was pulled to the side after dancing and with a couple of his friends, and they told him they were about to do the prank, Luke walked over to Sam, leaving his friends. "Hey, man we gotta go, We really shouldn't stay any longer, or some one's gonna get hurt, they always hurt the freshmen at these things, so lets' go." Luke grabbed Sam's arm and started to pull him to the door.

Sam looked at Luke. He was confused. Sam didn't want to leave now. He was having too much fun. Stopping Luke, Sam pulled him close and whispered in his ear. "Stay. Get loose. Have some fun. Don't be so uptight." Sam let him go before resuming to dance.

Luke looked at Sam as he told him he wanted to stay. Luke couldn't drag him out so Luke just let him stay he would have to learn for himself. All of the upper class men left the dance floor leaving the freshmen there. There was a beeping sound that started and a cage dropped down in top of the Freshmen, a form of electricty surrounded the cage, but it was not normal, it drained your powers for a certain amount of time, a couple of the freshmen tried to use there power's to lift it off, Luke strangely found it funny, he was kinda glad that Sam made him stay, Luke had never stayed long enough to see this or be part of it, so Luke though it was funny. Some of Luke's friends started handing him drinks, which was not good for Luke considering what he does when he is drunk. Luke just kept watching, for Sam...he couldn't see him in there. Luke walked around the cage, but still couldn't see Sam, why was Luke worried?

Sam was in the middle of the crowd when a steel cage dropped over the whole freshman class. It started conducting electricity. Immediately he knew was happening. They were trying to drain their powers, make the freshman weak. Digging in his pocket, Sam bent the metal he had around his wrist. It acted as a container, keeping the electric current from absorbing his abilities. Since it was still conducting the current, it absorbed the kids around him and fed him the power. Using his new found strength, he bent the cage, ripping the metal apart into small brackets. He used those to form a halo around the freshman before dispersing the brackets. Now all the seniors were trapped in their own web. Those who would normally be able to get out now didn't have that ability.

"Luke. You there?" He said, searching for his friend. He hoped he hadn't caught him in his retaliation. He realized Luke was trying to get him away from this.

Luke was in the back of the room as he watched Sam destroy the cage and launch it at the other upper class mates. Sam walked up to Sam and grabbed his shoulder turning him around. "OH MY GOD SAM!" Luke was amazed at what Sam had done, but slightly angry. Luke walked up and meleted the bars off of the other seniors and upper class men, turning and grabbing Sam and dragging him out of the room and back to the dorm, laughing the whole way. Once back in the dorm, Luke shut the door behind him, locking it and then turning to Sam, in the heat of the moment, Luke grabbed Sam's face and kissed him slightly. the turning to laugh again. "oh my god, Sam that was awesome but they are gonna kill you tommrow. Sam sat down on his bed and took his shirt off and threw it in a dirty close hamper. not realizing that he had kissed Sam. "how did you do that?"

Sam stood in shock for a moment. He didn't know the other guy was like that. Sam didn't know what to think about the kiss. I'm the back of his mind, he kind of liked it. But before that thought could reach the surface, he was interrupted by Luke's question. It knocked him off guard as well. He had acted on instinct, not really thinking about it.

"Well, I just know how to work my element. I know many more tricks. And not with just metal either. And besides, I can deal with upper classmen. They don't worry me." He said, a little too confidently. Almost cocky. But he believed he could stand against a higher up. Especially if that prank was all they had.

Luke smiled and then realized that he had kissed Sam. Luke's eye's got big and his checks went red. "OH MY GOD SAM! I am so sorry, i didn't mean to kiss you, I-i'm sorry I just ugh I am so sorry." Luke stood up and walked into the bathroom and shut the door, sliding down against it, running his hand through his hair. He had never done that before, Sam probably thought he was a creep now.

Sam knocked on the bathroom door. He didn't want Luke upset over a kiss. One of his friends did that and had the same reaction. Sam was ignorant then and had a very obscene reaction. That caused him to lose his best friend. He wasn't going to make that same mistake again. "Its alright." He said, trying to be comforting. "Excitement gets the best of us."

Putting his back against the door, he slid down to the floor. He slid his fingers through his pale white hair, ruffling and messing it up to its normal style. He took in a deep breathe and let out a sigh. "To tell the truth, I kind of liked it. It was different from my usual relationships." He was half lying to himself. He had great experiences with girls. But they all felt empty. Nor Luke it was with Luke.

Luke listened as Sam spoke. He listened to him, slide down the door and talk some more, he didn't know what to do, Luke had, had boyfriends before, but he had never accidently kissed someone, he felt so stupid, he knew that Sam most likely wasn't like that, and he just showed him that he was. Luke turned and put his hand against the door, along with his forehead. "Sam, I have to tell yo something and if this makes you want to change to a different dorm room then I completely understand...you wouldn't be the first...." Luke paused and the spoke again. "I-I-I......Sam.....I'm Gay..." Luke stopped and listened for Sam to either get up and leave or say something back.

Sam didn't want to say anything. He didn't know how to respond. This day was going by way too fast for him. He didn't mind his roommate was gay. He hoped his silence wasn't mistaken for disregard.

Luke listened he didn't hear anything, no movement no anything. "Sam...You still out there???" Luke asked as he stood to open the door, he opened it slowly and looked at Sam. "I know you probably feel uncomfortable so i will go sleep in my friends dorm for the night, he dosent have any room mates." Luke walked past Sam and too his bed, grabbing his shoes and sweater. "I will see you in class tommrow, remember it starts bright and early....bye." Luke walked out and to his friends dorm, knocking, his friends opened the door and smiled, he knew what was wrong so he let Luke stay.