Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually when I'm not working, later on in the day.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Urban Fantasy, Horror, Superpowers/Superheroes, slice of life with a twist.
4lbq9sM.png

Hello, welcome to the official interest for Academy 218. Which is basically a Superhero-school type RP set in an original universe that I crafted myself. This RP is apart of the Black Fall universe (Which I shall explain), therefore follows it's rules and it's setting. Basically, certain human beings have been blessed with an energy that gives them God-like powers. This RP in particular is about a cast of young Superhumans as they're sent to the illustrious Academy 218, and their adventures in the academy. Their trials, triumphs, and failures. I hope to create an interesting character driven RP with whoever is interested. But to do that, I wish to forge an interesting cast, with you. Yes, you. This RP will be character development and interaction heavy, so I ask that you create interesting, and well-developed, characters that I can hopefully make an interesting story with. I too will be making plenty of these characters.​

Who's interested!?​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I love this idea, never roleplayed with you before but have seen you around XD. How many characters can we make? I can tag people too, if you want.

I love this idea, never roleplayed with you before but have seen you around XD. How many characters can we make? I can tag people too, if you want.

You can make as many characters if you want - and the more the merrier.

Also, can I get some help with the coding? A have a bit of lore (mostly the school's layout n' stuff) that would probably look cool in that page design you can flip.

• Love
You can make as many characters if you want - and the more the merrier.

Also, can I get some help with the coding? A have a bit of lore (mostly the school's layout n' stuff) that would probably look cool in that page design you can flip.
Oh cool, I would so help with coding^^.

Oh cool, I would so help with coding^^.

Thank you.

Let me get the lore together, and PM it to you? It might be a little overwhelming because this universe is just full of lore - but I'm gonna shave the non-essentials.

• Love
No, thank you. Not a huge fan of school settings. I appreciate the tag, though!

Claimed Face

Where can I make a CS?

I have the sheet finished... but, it might makes things a little complicated since there's a bit more lore to this superhero school than you'd expect and making a sheet now miiiight hurt you down the line. I mean, if you really want it, then I'll give it to ya'.

Anyways, I just need more people before I make the OOC. I want this RP to have a large-ish group, so let's get it poppin' up in here!

I am totally interested! Let me know when you have the lore and such set up.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
I have the sheet finished... but, it might makes things a little complicated since there's a bit more lore to this superhero school than you'd expect and making a sheet now miiiight hurt you down the line. I mean, if you really want it, then I'll give it to ya'.

Anyways, I just need more people before I make the OOC. I want this RP to have a large-ish group, so let's get it poppin' up in here!
Least I've got the face claim

Not sure if I will join, but you certainly have my interest. So I would love to see the worked out thread, before I decide to join or not^^

(Thanks for the tag @Justinaholic

Reactions: The Ghost Note
Crap, this looks cool, but I don't know if I have the time to join another RP at the moment. I was just about to propose my own idea of doing an RP rewriting the DR3 Despair Arc since many people were dissatisfied with it. If my own RP idea doesn't take off then I'll consider joining this again, but for now it'll have to be a no, sorry!

Anyways, anyone have any character ideas? I have a few of mine if you want a feel for what I am going to be making (and what I kind of expect).

Reactions: Luster
OOH I am so interested! :D

• Love
Anyways, anyone have any character ideas? I have a few of mine if you want a feel for what I am going to be making (and what I kind of expect).
I would like to see what you are expecting from us, to determine if I can join or not :P

I would like to see what you are expecting from us, to determine if I can join or not :P

I'm expected more realistic/grounded characters. Not anime or traditional superheroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.