Academia Crystalis: A Magitek adventure looking fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellis

Original poster
Hello there. Eager GM here looking for players to join me and my players for a final fantasy inspired RP

You can find the RP Here: OPEN SIGNUPS - Academia Crystalis: A Magitek adventure

uK2n4HD.png
Allo there! Friendly neighborhood GM here. I am making a rp heavily influenced by Final Fantasy Class 0 and similar. I am here to see what interest I can garner!

Its gonna be Advanced-Casual, aka I expect you to put in a decent post and not phone it in with like a paragraph a post.

Premise

This rp will have you, the players, take the roles of Third year students at the Academia Crystalis. A institute that trains magic users such as yourself to hunt and exterminate beasts and rogue magic users. You will be thrown into a world that was nearly destroyed by the very same type of magic you now wield.
--
The world of Emelea is a place of magic and wonder. Home of fantastical beasts and mystical entities. Consisting of the five floating continents that all center around a magical, crystalline core. It a place where the mean to travel is by airships and great winged beasts. Where man and women wield magic trough the use of the very same ore that the worlds core is made of: Immortalis. At its current state, the world is currently enjoying a rather shaky peace. Alexia and Ispea, two great empires that have reached a truce among themselves and their allies after a war that threatened to rip the foundations of their very world apart. The world of Emelea is now full of dangers, the five floating continents getting more and more overrun with beasts awoken by the magic fallout from a terrible war. Yet magic have brought the world into a new age of prosperity. Giant Magic-punk ships fly trough the are while using wind spirits.

So now, you find yourself in a world of dragons, monsters, ghosts, giant serpent demi-gods and

Can you rise to the challenge?

Quick Information about the RP:

The RP Revolves around young men and women who are trained in using magic. This magic comes from binding spirits and beasts trough the use of a crystal ore called Immortalis. The great war in the past have been over the control of this very ore and it lead to Crystal Wielders of great power clashing, and in doing so upsetting the balance. This led to a truce between the warring nations and the creation of Academia Immortalis. Where they aim to train future generations to use the crystals to maintain peace and protect the people of all nations.

[tab]

I haven't played anything Final Fantasy save for Dissidia and the first hour of FFXIII, but this looks fun xD

*Throws in tentative interest*

*Notices an OOC exist and goes to look at that*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely interesting... (Ngggh! cramp >.<")

Brb, going to read some of the other character sheets and come up with an appropriate supplementary character.

Status
Not open for further replies.