Abusive relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shakira

Original poster
Anyone want to roleplay that you are my abusive boyfriend and i stay with you because i love and care about you. Lets start from the beginning of how we met :). My girl is 17and it is her last year of highschool. She is very fun and energetic. She is a cheerleader but isnt a typical one. She is somewhat of a bookworm but is a party girl too. She has only been in one relationship that lasted a year. She is looking for the one.

Attachments

Kinton Nyr

Usurper of Darkness
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I alternate quite a lot. It depends on whether the person I play witth is passive or aggressive. If they are aggressive, I will tend to be passive but have occassional bouts of aggressiveness. Likewise, if they are passive, I will be more aggressive but will occasionally sit back to force them to take control a little.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Scifi, Furry, Anything weird...
I would like to rp with you

Kinton Nyr

Usurper of Darkness
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I alternate quite a lot. It depends on whether the person I play witth is passive or aggressive. If they are aggressive, I will tend to be passive but have occassional bouts of aggressiveness. Likewise, if they are passive, I will be more aggressive but will occasionally sit back to force them to take control a little.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Scifi, Furry, Anything weird...
Unfortunately not, my phone is currently broken at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.