Abusive relationship

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shakira

Anyone want to roleplay that you are my abusive boyfriend and i stay with you because i love and care about you. Lets start from the beginning of how we met :). My girl is 17and it is her last year of highschool. She is very fun and energetic. She is a cheerleader but isnt a typical one. She is somewhat of a bookworm but is a party girl too. She has only been in one relationship that lasted a year. She is looking for the one.

Attachments

Kinton Nyr

Usurper of Darkness
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I alternate quite a lot. It depends on whether the person I play witth is passive or aggressive. If they are aggressive, I will tend to be passive but have occassional bouts of aggressiveness. Likewise, if they are passive, I will be more aggressive but will occasionally sit back to force them to take control a little.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Scifi, Furry, Anything weird...
I would like to rp with you

Kinton Nyr

Usurper of Darkness
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I alternate quite a lot. It depends on whether the person I play witth is passive or aggressive. If they are aggressive, I will tend to be passive but have occassional bouts of aggressiveness. Likewise, if they are passive, I will be more aggressive but will occasionally sit back to force them to take control a little.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Scifi, Furry, Anything weird...
Unfortunately not, my phone is currently broken at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.