1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
In the mornings usually but only during the week. Weekends are devoted to the family.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Fantasy, Slice of Life
Hi all. Reina here.

I have a craving for a new darker plot but need some help brainstorming and coming up with the actual story. I got the idea from Big Little Lies on HBO. This RP however is in no way based on the show or a fandom.

I'm looking to do an RP based on an abusive relationship. Could be a husband and a wife or just lovers. It depends on where we start in the story and how we wish to see it progress. The male character (you) will start off as your regular prince charming. He's the perfect man and everything my character could have ever asked for. That is, until one day, he changes. It starts with small lies, escalates to infidelity and ultimately to abuse. This plot is a little darker than I'm used to but I'd really like to try it out with an amazing new partner. This idea is very bare bone so please help me come up with a great story line!

Le Rules (because there are always rules)
1. Communication is paramount. Let's build this story together. I don't want to feel like I'm the only one giving ideas. Also, if you are no longer interested in the RP or are taking an extended break, please let me know. If you do not communicate with me and let the RP go to the graveyard, I will not resurrect the RP later or enter into another story with you. Sorry. Had it happen more often than I appreciate.
2. I have a newborn at home so sometimes I cannot reply as quickly as I'd like. Expect a reply at least once a week. I expect the same from my partner.
3. I usually write no less than four paragraphs but can sometimes write novels for posts. I don't expect novels from my partner but I do need substance in your posts. Absolutely no one liners. At least a four paragraph minimum and please write something that will drive the story forward. Give me something to work with and I will do the same. I usually match my partners post length so don't get intimidated.
4. Spelling and grammar are very important. Please proofread before submitting a post. I don't want to have to struggle to understand what you're trying to convey.

You can send me a PM or just post here.

Definitely interested! It's new territory as I don't often play male characters, but I've been developing a new character I'd love to try in one of these darker/grittier roles. I even have a reason for why he would take the turn towards abuse, and infidelity. Let me know if you're still looking!

Definitely interested! It's new territory as I don't often play male characters, but I've been developing a new character I'd love to try in one of these darker/grittier roles. I even have a reason for why he would take the turn towards abuse, and infidelity. Let me know if you're still looking!
Awewome! PM me. Let's chat.

Reactions: Wooseog Ryu
Status
Not open for further replies.