Abuse Based on Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Lion

Original poster
When I say abuse I don't mean relationship abuse(physical, emotional, or verbal), no nothing like that.

I mean abuse of power, abuse of position that is being held. I've seen(not on this site, really as I've taken a long haitus for IRL reasons) people use their power on other rp sites to band or warn or whatever else people all for an opinion.

I got several warnings from a site I was on because of the fact that when it comes to politics, I stand pretty neutral. I'm neither right nor left, though I may agree with points and views from both sides, though I have been leaning a bit right winged lately due to my personal opinion. I have right to that, you have right to that.

I absolutely hate people who abuse their power when people happen to not disagree with them, or they can't handle debates or anything like that. Like, get over yourself, it's childish and very annoying. All I want to do is rp and talk about things I am passionate about but no, instead I get warnings and banned from the sight for nothing but leaning right a little bit. Nothing to do with my behavior, nothing to do with what I may have said to people, but my view and opinion.

It's very stupid and honestly, pray this site isn't anything like the ones in the past. I've had just about enough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.