• COUNT ME IN

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are we waiting on someone?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm just trying to figure out how to do the posting schedule. I don't want to leave anyone behind or have anyone drop out, so I'm going to ask this:

What is your posting schedule like?
Once a day, Once a week, Once every two days?

You do not have to answer...but I would appreciate it, just for my own records. No worries, you won't get kicked out or anything, it helps me keep everything from spinning out of control or dying away

My posting schedule is unfortunately very sporadic. Usually maybe once or twice per week but really it's more of "If I have time, I have time ;A;"

Could I suggest taking turns?

• Thank You
I know how you feel ^^"
Mine just changes upon school.

THAT REMINDS ME:
Starting tomorrow at 6, I will not be available until Monday because I will be visiting my mom ^~^

Anyyywaayyy~~~ Taking turns sounds like a good idea, though, I'm going to ask for a vote:

Are you okay with making a POSTING ORDER?

It will probably be in order on who signed up first.
2/5= Yes
0/5= No

Last edited by a moderator:
might as well count my suggestion as a vote for the turn taking!

• Thank You
I'm good with a posting order. It'll make me remember easier! :D

• Thank You
The ORDER:

Shadow (Eclipse & Allie)
Rin (Andrew)
HollowEastWorld (Katsumi)
Lilpuff (Zander & Peter)
Yuuki (Keith)
Haruka (Shiki)

This is just for reference if everyone agrees~

I'm just gonna assume from here we decided to stop the posting order am I correct? So I really just don't need to wait for anyone?

Yeah *sigh* 'Cause I don't want it to die out and it seems that most people have kinda disappeared or don't remember/don't know, so eh.

it's okay with me! I just want to make sure so I don't get flack for it later on

Your character Shadow Assassin, Allie, it says she is blind? How does that work out?

• Thank You
I totally thought I put that under Eclipse... o..o *edits* I'll fix it

What are the other Anarchist doing right now? I feel like Andrew is gonna be in some real danger. xDDD

no idea,

on the other hand, wow you guys move fast. here I am like "waaah I can't keep up!"

I'm not sure... lol

Don't worry. I have a mini accident to make everything kinda even-out for a bit. Katsumi, Eclipse, and Peter are at the base..but I think I'm going to use the mini accident to draw them, if not Katsumi and Peter, then Eclipse, towards them

~~

SORRY YUUKI... ;~; I'm just a fast typer *hug* Pwease forgives me..

I'm still on, but I can't keep up! There's a new post every 5 minutes, and just reading through the ones that are there took 20 minutes. Can you guys wait for me? I'll post later.

• Thank You
I forgive you. I just don't want to make a dumb post with lots of typos but I'm like this right now

dizzy-1.gif

I added gif :p

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.