Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~ / w ) /
I just don't want to give Keith a harem just yet... OwO //killed

Yay~ / w ) /
I just don't want to give Keith a harem just yet... OwO //killed

Lol i didn't notice that till ypu pointed it out just now. Although it looks like andrew has his own harem too..........

Lol i didn't notice that till ypu pointed it out just now. Although it looks like andrew has his own harem too..........
true,but if the last slot turns out to be a dude then his harem is broken owo

If Troy doesn't respond with his character idea, I would like to take the last Anarchist spot to make a second charrie, if that is ok.

Okay. I'm going to pm him and ask him if he's still interested, if he doesn't respond in 24-48 hours, it's yours.
Is that okay?

It's been a few days. Do I have permission to make the charrie now? *makes puppy eyes*

~Anarchists~

how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_5.jpg

Name: Peter Claude

Appearance: Peter is very tall, standing at 6'1". He has shaggy brown hair and grey eyes, and is always carrying his weapons with him on his back, clipped to his belt and, in the case of his knife, in his jacket pocket. He has no tattoos, but has a large scar on his chest that stretches from his left shoulder across his chest, inflicted from a swordfight with an angry and more experienced Anarchist fighter. Not only that, but he always wears bandages on his right hand from a terrible burn from a recent incident in which the shelter he was hiding in was burned to the ground by Absolutists, and he was injured.

Powers: Danger Sense, Extreme speed

Weapons: SK-49 strapped to back, F214 attached to belt. Army grade pocket knife kept on him at all times, which includes a knife, pair of scissors, nail file, tweezers, and corkscrew all in one tool.

Ultimate Goal: To recover his long-lost sister and convert her to Anarchism, hoping to use her to aid in the resistance

Current Position: Full Anarchist

Other: His younger sister is Zander Claude. He hopes to one day be re-united with her so he can convince her to convert to Anarchism and fight alongside him in the growing fight against Absolutism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted~
I'll put the IC up tonight

I'm going to wait for more people to post before making my second post, ok?

Just noticed the spot's filled, and it was just that the thing hadn't been updated to show it. Sorry 'bout that.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.