Absolutely Amazing Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly we need to be praising the Sun more then.

Yessss... that way we kill two stones vith one bird!

Poor stones...

Hey Gwazi, did you know that when the sun God is sad, white powder falls from the sky.
So today when I was walking around the magnificent outside, the sun was... crying... on me?

I don't know how I feel about this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So today when I was walking around the magnificent outside, the sun was... crying... on me?

I don't know how I feel about this.
Don't worry, it's worse when it rains. That means the great sun is doing its toilet business on us o_o Figure out how you feel about that :D Meteorites and asteroids are of course the sun God's holy poops. That's why scientists are so fond of them :3

I haven't figured out what lightning and thunder is yet though. Maybe it's his burps? Or gases?

Don't worry, it's worse when it rains. That means the great sun is doing its toilet business on us o_o Figure out how you feel about that :D Meteorites and asteroids are of course the sun God's holy poops. That's why scientists are so fond of them :3

I haven't figured out what lightning and thunder is yet though. Maybe it's his burps? Or gases?
As a person who occasionally likes to stand outside in the rain, I am now scarred for life. Thank you.

As a person who occasionally likes to stand outside in the rain, I am now scarred for life. Thank you.
Mission accomplished!

That's what Obama wants you to think.
Obama's the Anti-Christ though.
Wouldn't he take full credit for what comes from the ground, Hells domain?

Obama's the Anti-Christ though.
Wouldn't he take full credit for what comes from the ground, Hells domain?
Not necessarily if some big evil scheme to destroy the world requires the opposite. A mere mortal like me cannot possibly hope to comprehend the thoughts or motives of the anti-christ though so we might never know.

I wonder what the rainbow is... Is it all the sun God's bodily fluids forced together in the sky?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Not necessarily if some big evil scheme to destroy the world requires the opposite. A mere mortal like me cannot possibly hope to comprehend the thoughts or motives of the anti-christ though so we might never know.
True. The Anti-Christs knowledge and wisdom is far beyond mortal reasoning and understanding.
We must simply wait, for the day we might ascend humanity and gain such knowledge.

I have discovered that ever since I learnt that Gwazi was the sun...

I felt my face becoming red as a strawberry. My heartbeat going ever so quicker than before. My eyes slowly proceeded to...

SQUINT AS I REALISE THAT THE SUN IS AN UGLY ASS MOFO THAT WANTS ME BLIND. SO I TURN AWAY IN DISGUST.

PUT ON SUNGLASSES WHEN LOOKING DIRECTLY AT GWAZI IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO BLIND FROM THAT ATROCITY.

<3

If you praised the Sun properly you would be able to use it's incandescent aura for Miracles.

If anything it has given me nothing but bad luck

凸.n.凸

Just burn out already >:[

Someone isn't getting lightning spear.

xZ2sEbd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.