About Me: VeronicaMarie

V

VeronicaMarie

Original poster
VeronicaMarie

What nicknames do you like to be called?

V, Ronnie, Vero, Veronica (Marie is actually my middle name but i like how it sounds together)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

female, 20

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

It's been a while since I've role played, I used to role play wolves and anthro creatures and vampires and fantasy stuff. I used to write alll the time, but then my parents started restricting how much i could go on the computer (I was a bit of an introvert) and forced me to explore the outside world. Now that I've moved out on my own I started to remember how much I used to love writing. soooo here goes ^_^

What kind of characters do you usually play?

varies

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

wolf packs are the only ones familiar to me out of this list.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Seize the day the day!
http://youtu.be/TuMMKgco_c4

Welcome to Iwaku VeronicaMarie. If you need anything like help around the site or questions about whatever, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! :D Hope to see you around. ^^ I also like the sound of your first name with your middle name.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
If there's anything that you need help with or any questions you have please feel free to ask.

Hello Cama. Nice to meet you. I'm the Butterfly, of course. In this place you'll find much, more than you may ever realize even! Or you'll get bored and leave. Either way...

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm new too but Welcome! :D Hope to see you around in an rp sometime~

-Aeyr