• Thread starter Litá Fày Fiña
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Litá Fày Fiña

Original poster
Hi Iwaku,

I was making attachment and image aligning in a post and you can see the post here my post

It seems like the only way to make the post work with image align bbcode was to use just the URL, and it works but there is this Attached Files window at the bottom. In the end, its a small thing, but I was wondering how to make it work the same without that box appearing at the bottom of the post, it just feels not right to me because I have some OCD

If no way to fix no big deal, but if there is please let me know

<3 <3 <3 ~~~~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU IWAKU ~~~~ <3 <3 <3 ~~~~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU IWAKU ~~~~ <3 <3 <3 ~~~~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU IWAKU ~~~~ <3 <3 <3

You can achieve the same effect without using the forum's attach image function at all, which would leave you without the irksome box. There ought to be some option there to delete or remove the attached image from your post, and that'll get rid of the box and the image in your post. After it's gone, that's when you do the alternate method to avoid having that box.

All you have to do is get the image URL from the original source or upload your image to an image hosting site (Imgur doesn't require account creation, is easy to use, and gives you unlimited bandwidth for free) and then put a [img=right]image URL here[/img] BB Code tag where the image was before to insert the image back into your post and align it to the right side. If you upload the image yourself you should consider also putting up some note giving credit and a link to the source, because yoinking someone's art without crediting them is a dick move. Anyway, this way means you're hosting the image elsewhere instead of on Iwaku itself (which is what the attach image function does), so all your post will have is the nicely aligned image.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
To be clear, it should be:

[imga=right]imageurl.jpg[/imga]text you want surrounding the image

Where "right" in the imga= can be right, left, or center.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.