Aboard the Beowulf OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. I here. Sry I've been busy with various stuffs. Totally still here if only a day late. I'll keep posting and try to be more.....

COLORFUL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I am here, and I apologize for my inactiveness. I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to drop out of the RP-- mostly due to outside factors and my own wavering interest. I hope this RP flourishes none the less.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Still here! Just been seriously snowed under with school, it's the end of semester and all my papers have chosen to have everything due at the same time. -.-

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I can try to have a post up tomorrow but no guarantees there. I have absolutely no problem with you taking control of Lorn as much as you like, though! That goes for everyone.

Once I get through my last couple assignments I'll have some more time, so 'til then if Lorn is slowing things down in anyway, just do what you want with her. c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Still here! Just been seriously snowed under with school, it's the end of semester and all my papers have chosen to have everything due at the same time. -.-

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I can try to have a post up tomorrow but no guarantees there. I have absolutely no problem with you taking control of Lorn as much as you like, though! That goes for everyone.

Once I get through my last couple assignments I'll have some more time, so 'til then if Lorn is slowing things down in anyway, just do what you want with her. c:

It lives!!

;P

Yays!!

No rush for reals, k? Real life comes first right? K so like I'mma revoke bitch move then. I'm soooooooooo sorry I gots all pushy k? . Boo will wait patiently, like she should have done in the first place ^^; Sorry, err'body. Just gots all panicky. Will learn to wait and post after Krimp then. :]

Happy Eat TWERKY!!Turkey Day err'body!!!

(fine. Fiiiiiiine...)

Miley-Cyrus-Twerkin-Turkey.gif

(Know wut? TWERKY BUTT...!!! butt Boo is thankful Jays win!! Jays win!! RESPECT!! CANADOODLES, bitches!! Awwww yayuh!! ;DD Happy Twerky Day!!

Eat it!! :]~~)

Last edited:
I'm going to have to ask for a drastic increase in posting rate for OOC until we reach the next page.

The above Gif is profoundly disturbing.

The sudden influx of MGS gifs makes me happy.

_20161010_134255.JPG
Here's a concept of Fuinseog I had lying around.

May be *slightly* different than the description in the post detailing the beast, I will check and if I find any differences, I will edit.

Cannot. Unsee.

Tentatively pencilling in a post for tonight. (Heh, can anyone come up with a MORE noncommittal phrase?)

Sorry guys, I've been putting this off for a few days in the hopes that things would change, but I'm going to have to pull out of this one. School and both my jobs have all really picked up, and will continue to be that way for the foreseeable future. When I manage to free myself up enough to post, I'm just too tired to think. :c

All the best continuing on!

• Bucket of Rainbows
mLKlC8o.gif

Good luck, Krimp.

@EverybodyElse

Are we going to continue on? I have no issue with keeping this going.

Good luck, Krimp.

@EverybodyElse

Are we going to continue on? I have no issue with keeping this going.

Ughs. >…<!! Nah. Boo out.

Good luck with RP err body!! :]

Well, unfortunately I don't believe I can continue with this amount of players dropping out. I'm gonna have to close it down.

Of course, I reboot this roleplay like it's a "I-don't-have-an-appropriate-simile" So it's probably not the last you'll see of Captain Caine, his First Mate Enki, and the DHV Beowulf.

Thank you all for joining this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, that's unfortunate. Whenever you decide to reboot it, send me an invite. I'll always be down to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.