Aboard the Beowulf OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll start work on a post, our large, fire-breathing friend will start heading towards the Beowulf, and once people get out another round of interactions, the Dragon will appear.

Sounds dank, boss.

Post is up. Took a tad longer than I would have liked, but there you go.

*Can I get a quick "aye" from everyone? See if everyone is getting alerts?

Aye, cap'n, my cap'n. I'll try to have a reply up relatively soon.

Coming through loud and clear. Same as Jag, I will post up soonish - tonight, probably.

Quickly gonna refuel my brain with some pizza, then writing a post.

Post was getting a little longer than I like so decided to not address Enki. Lorn would have been lost in thought about the defensive system when he was talking so she didn't hear him.

Also means any of her crewmates with more of a legal mind can jump into this little circle of friends we've got going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've edited the NyQuil post to about a 3rd grade writing level. Will try not to sick post in the future. Sorry for the bad.

I'm gonna try to slap down a post on Saturday, or until some other people get one down.

Sorry I haven't been able to post; work has been really hectic but I'll try to get a post up later on today. My apologies.

Sorry I haven't been able to post; work has been really hectic but I'll try to get a post up later on today. My apologies.
Awesomes^^!!

Thought err'body abandoned ship already ^^;

Sorry about delay in posting, been a lot more busy than planned.

Gonna try my hardest to get one up tomorrow.

Further delayed by being sick, though I'm feeling better now. I apologize profusely.

Post will be up tomorrow or I will eat my own glasses.

Further delayed by being sick, though I'm feeling better now. I apologize profusely.

Post will be up tomorrow or I will eat my own glasses.
Actually know what? I think a roll call is more important right now. Cuz like no point posting if ain't no one here to post right? :\

I have the rest of the week off from work, so I'm definitely still available and interested. I would have been able to post earlier in the week but personal issues arose, so I was just going to post after Dahrinn's next post as it'd give me a better foundation to work off of.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeah, well... I even put up a thread in the Group Advertising forum and like... yeah... no bites. >,<!!

Looks like its just Cap, Enki, Corvyx, Faye and Lainey atm. Oh! And the Cook too.

Reactions: Shalashaska
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@Krimp hey~hey! Like Boo sooooo L♥VES!! your enthusiasm and initiative but like we neeeeeds to move on, bruh!!

Like Boo sooooo doesn't mean to be a bitch k but like Imma wait 3 days then Imma godmode Faye to take over the harpoon k?

Like I'm soooooo sorry but I don't want this rp to die!!>,<!!

Imma post for Lainey tonight or tmrw and right so like Imma send muh brainwaves to you ~sends brainwaves to @Krimp you poor thing feeling Boos brainwaves!!~

U,u!!

Status
Not open for further replies.