Aboard the Beowulf OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I haven't missed my chance to send her in?

@daniel reaver Nope, at this point mostly everyone is just talking and there's been mention of her being on-board the ship.

Reactions: daniel reaver
Oh well she doesn't get onboard for a while I though.. I figured we would play that part out

Oh well she doesn't get onboard for a while I though.. I figured we would play that part out

Well, If you want to play the part where she sneaks on, I was imagining the Dragon this time was going to crawl into a cave anyway, so there's an opportunity there.

I'm pretty sure only my posts mentioned her, so it shouldn't be too hard to edit.

Well, If you want to play the part where she sneaks on, I was imagining the Dragon this time was going to crawl into a cave anyway, so there's an opportunity there.

I'm pretty sure only my posts mentioned her, so it shouldn't be too hard to edit.
May we do that ^-^ I wanted to play thought it

Besides we said she would sneak on when you captured the dragon

Have had a very busy weekend, but should be able to get a post up tomorrow evening.

Can't wait to slay this Irish lizard.

Apologies for my lack of posting! Just not sure about what Klavdiya could be doing right now other than observing-- she's not one for going up and introducing herself. I'm sure I'll think of something I can post with. If not, she's sure to participate in the hunt.

I'll just wait until a few more people post or someone directly interacts with Cor before I go again.

I think Lainey and Faye have spoken about five times as much as the rest of the crew combined, so far.

And just about every word out of their mouths has been amazing. :cheeky::cheeky:

EDIT: Just read through your post again, @Boo Girlie BoomBoom & noticed that you use Lorn's last name. It's not major & I haven't actually said it yet [woops] but Lorn really just goes by 'Lorn' these days - no last name would be known to the crew. She ditched it the same time she ditched her whole first name.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I think Lainey and Faye have spoken about five times as much as the rest of the crew combined, so far.

And just about every word out of their mouths has been amazing. :cheeky::cheeky:

EDIT: Just read through your post again, @Boo Girlie BoomBoom & noticed that you use Lorn's last name. It's not major & I haven't actually said it yet [woops] but Lorn really just goes by 'Lorn' these days - no last name would be known to the crew. She ditched it the same time she ditched her whole first name.
Ooohhh thanks ya sooooo much^^!!

So like yeah, I didn't intend for Lainey to be too talkative, but I think like i may just be like over compensating? cuz of the 'awkward hi, I'm just getting to know you' stage in the RP. But thank you soooo much for your kind words ;D

And if like the whole lezzy and kinda eww sleazy hitting on Lorn by Faye is too much then just let Boo know k and I'll back Faye off k?

And oops sorry bout that ^^; I edited out the use of the last name k? Better now!

Most excellent posting by all parties involved, I'd say, sure as sure. Ill get to work on my next post once I'm back from work today.

Ooohhh thanks ya sooooo much^^!!

So like yeah, I didn't intend for Lainey to be too talkative, but I think like i may just be like over compensating? cuz of the 'awkward hi, I'm just getting to know you' stage in the RP. But thank you soooo much for your kind words ;D

And if like the whole lezzy and kinda eww sleazy hitting on Lorn by Faye is too much then just let Boo know k and I'll back Faye off k?

And oops sorry bout that ^^; I edited out the use of the last name k? Better now!
Thanks for the fast edit!! And don't worry about her being too talkative, the chattier Lainey is, the more Lorn has to respond to! And (crazy as this sounds) I'm an rp-er who actually likes their characters to have something to work with. (Crazy, like I said).

Heh. Anyways, keep up the great writing and I'll keep up the kind words - sound like a plan? ;)

On another note, because I'm the worst procrastinator in the history of procrastinators and I have a midterm tomorrow because I just love to be helpful, I've compiled a list of all the characters plus links to their sheets. I dunno about all of you, but I refer back to other sheets a lot and it's nice to be able to navigate to them all from one place! I also added little one-liners: if any of you don't think the one-liner fits your character, just let me know and I'll edit.

Also I had float-ey pictures of each of them to the right but they went all overlappy and weird so I scratched that.
John Caine
Played by Dahrinn
Captain
Character Sheet

Enki
Played by Dahrinn
First mate
Character Sheet

Shali
Played by daniel reaver
Tribal Hunter
Character Sheet

Ansgar 'Doc' Staudinger
Played by Rax Rosetta
Doctor

Character Sheet

Yvelorna 'Lorn' Tratweil
Played by Krimp
Engineer

Character Sheet

Faye Madsen
Played by Boo Girlie Boom Boom
Demolitions Expert
Character Sheet

Lainey Fontaine Madsen
Played by Boo Girlie Boom Boom
Helmslady

Character Sheet

Corvyx Zaynesworth
Played by Jageroux
Ex-Soldier

Character Sheet

Klavdiya Nadezhkin
Played by Forlackofabettername
Nadezhkin Family Member
Character Sheet

Vincent Strauss
Played by Pestilence
Young Adventurer
Character Sheet

Arnulf Gehr Obstarva
Played by Ariamas
Soldier of Yhern
Character Sheet

@Krimp eager beaver yayuh♥♥♥~~!!

Thanks sooooo much!! Awesomes!!^^!! ~Bookmarks above post!~

~Edz~ And oh yeah~yeah, sounds like a plan, man!!^,^!!

Last edited:
I replaced the picture I drew of Captain Caine with one that I think I did better on.

Looks good, I wish I had any talent whatsoever for drawing - it can be so annoying trying to find a picture off google to match the image I have in my head. Sure, can always write a description, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

What's happening with all my fellow crewmates? I've got more than enough to reply to, but I was the second last one to post ;-.-

Cor is just sitting around taking apart the rifle and putting it back together until someone interacts with him; as for me, I'm trying to find the dankest of memes :^)

Klavdiya is pretty much in the background, waiting for when the dragon's about to approach. She's not one to go up and introduce herself-- I, however, am more than welcome to anyone who'd want to interact with her.

Well, I think we've had some time to introduce characters, how fast do you guys want Fuinseaog to come and crash the party?

@Krimp : I was about to type up a new post and head to the crow's nest. I was debating bumping into someone with some turbulence, but that just seems to convenient. Also, my thanks for the cast list. Very helpful.

@Dahrinn : I'm not sure when we should be attacked. Maybe another round of posts by all active parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.