Abandon - The City on the Edge of Hell

How awesome is this idea?

• Really awesome!

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Kinda meh.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • It sucks and you shouldn't have wasted 3 days coming up with it.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. ^_^

The more posts I read and the more I know about your interpretations of Abandon the more I grow to like it :D It's fun to watch you all try to put my description in your own words without realising that pretty much everything I stated as fact in my description is false.

The more posts I read and the more I know about your interpretations of Abandon the more I grow to like it :D It's fun to watch you all try to put my description in your own words without realising that pretty much everything I stated as fact in my description is false.
...So our characters aren't dead?

Or something? I'm Confused.

Good that's exactly what I was aiming for.

Actually, one thing's true. It's very dangerous to go outside the wall.

Well, I finished thinking up the whole backstory of this city, so if anyone feels like creating a situation where a Watcher is forced to explain it, that'd be great.

I think that Sylus would definitely be able to create such a situation..

anyone here?

Reactions: Aleksandar
Woah, I was gone for a while and coming back expected a ton of post, but... guys, the RP is still a thing isn't it? Please :S

I've been trying to give everyone opportunity to finish their conversations etc before moving the plot on. And if you disappear, and you know you're going to do so ahead of time, can you tell us so we don't just think it's died?

I didn't know it ahead of time, though

Yeah I was just saying for future reference.

Whoa whoa okay I feel terrible! I forgot to watch this thread, so I was never getting any notifications. I didn't realize the RP had started... Is it too late for me to try to jump into this?? I think I created my character back on the first page, so she's already done, but I just don't wanna introduce her if it's gonna be awkward or screw things up at this point. >n<

Well, the last IC post was almost a month ago. I'm classing this as dead by this point. I'll be rebooting it sometime soon though, and I don't mind you just using the exact same character.

Ahh, that's a shame. ): But yes, definitely let me know when you reboot it!

Status
Not open for further replies.