Abandon - The City on the Edge of Hell

How awesome is this idea?

• Really awesome!

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Kinda meh.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • It sucks and you shouldn't have wasted 3 days coming up with it.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ruko alright then, how about something like a glove-armor that extends all the way until his shoulder, it would be white, with blueish electric-like energy patterns moving and bouncing around it's lay-lines. Is this acceptable?

and for creating stuff, I may give it a thought, but in case it wasn't obvious I don't mean for him to be a very good fighter

Yeah I could tell you didn't, but either way magic wasn't a possibility. The armor thing is fine. Armor is quite common as a Fragment in one form or another. Mostly shields.

Name: Minami Anguis
Appearance:
View attachment 56336
Race: Manticore
Number of rebirths spent in Abandon:
Only one.
Clarity of memories from first life:
Few memories of her past life remain. What she does remember is very foggy and unclear.
Potential Fragment: If she unlocks her Fragment, it will be two hidden blades in black cuffs around her lower arms. Silver lines run over the cuffs and covers her fingers as well, almost forming a gauntlet.

Gonna work on this x3
Uhm, I posted on the first page, but I never got a response ^^"

oops sorry about that. Must have not seen it. I'm gonna need a description on what a Manticore is, since I can't imagine a flying scorpion lion being allowed in Abandon for very long :P

Ruko, post: 1950276, member: 7064"]oops sorry about that. Must have not seen it. I'm gonna need a description on what a Manticore is, since I can't imagine a flying scorpion lion being allowed in Abandon for very long :P

Well she's basically that xD wings of a bat, scorpion-ish tail, body of a lion or in some cases a wolf xD
I was thinking she just got a human form after passing

well, since Manticores are a highly magic dependent species, I don't see it being easy to integrate into Abandon. It's likely the Watchers would have taken a look at the soul and gone "fuck it just throw it in a human." since wings, arthropod appendages and feline bodies combined would be highly impractical and would never evolve. Only way a Manticore could exist in either a normal or a magic world would be due to genetic engineering or necromancy. Or a combination of both. If you can explain to me how being a manticore isn't gonna cause shit tons of problems, then go ahead and be one :D Otherwise, you might want to tone down the whole "Big ass tail and wings thing". Either way you're accepted though. Feel free to post IC at your discretion.

Lawl xD meh, maybe I'll just edit her species xD only reason I really picked manticore is cause I like the race and the pic I found :3
Are magic creatures allowed if their are stripped of their magic?

Oh, and can fragments be something other than a weapon? Was just wondering about that x3

...I forgot to watch the IC thread.

I knew I was forgetting something.

I'll get to work on a post after I eat, promise.

Anyone whose avatar is of Shana is welcome to join :D
Have you read Shakugan no shana? I FREAKING LOVED IT *Squeals like a school girl, then i get clomped on the head by ruko*

Dammit that felt like I was writing tons and its not even 4 decent sized paragraphs...
I know what you mean, I just had the same experience :D

Ultra i'm still not gonna accept it. 2 issues: First, he's 3.4 million years old is he? Where the hell did he get his food during the ice ages? Second: You've given him vampirism as if it's a token gimmick. I hate it when people do that.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Oh yeah Aleksander I'm just gonna point out that every time you die, you get reborn as a new person, different body, different location, and your money amount gets set back to the default 2000 which is considered enough to be able to get the inter-district train to the registration office to get your ID updated and to get back to your previous job. Other than that though, every time you die you lose all other money but the 2000. You keep all your possessions, but your money gets reduced to 2000 to prevent hyper inflation by people dying over and over and infinitely collecting money. Not to mention, dying is really really painful so it's not recommended :D

I see, but "no pain no gain", I can't imagine any of those stopping him - it's all a just sacrifice in the name of experience and knowledge haha. Don't worry though, I'm building out his character a bit nihilistic, but I don't plan on killing him left and right in the actual roleplay :D

Could be rather demanding on the google images if you did, having to find a new picture every time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.