Abandi

lol well were still looking for someone to have Kollidan's coin. so, you could always be that guy. Or if you want to be one of the villans, then that would be cool too.

Can I be a villain with the coin? I have some ideas but I don't know when I should start writing in that thread, y'all are still in the woods.

yeah, you can do that. Np. And we'll be outta the woods soon. Do not fret my friend!

Was the city they're going to Norwood? I was re-reading but couldn't seem to find where they said "WELL HEY THERE LETS GO TO THIS PLACE", so I'ma say Norwood in brackets and if Im wrong I'll edit it to the right name tomorrow.

My dude's name is gonna be Baurthos, and he is a servant/minion of Daireck (spelling?) gathering information on artifacts and a few of them himself. he's sketchy as hell and is not to be trusted as far as he can be thrown, but he can be sneaky sneaky and may not reveal himself as being a villain at first.

Criticisms? Suggestions?

I like that idea! so, it's like he works for him but might have his own agenda at the same time? I think it's nifty.

Abandi is a very confused person, so i think it would be easy for your character to lure her in for Daerick ( i don't even remember how i spelt it ). Becasue he is going to tinker with the artifact he put in her and try and turn her into a baddy.

it goes with what I wrote for him, too, he wants the coin for himself even. We'll play around with it when we get to it. Also, I'm ok with him eventually getting killed if it comes down to it.

alright, yeah, cause then you can just take over another one of D's lackies and eventually the big baddy himself if you want.

I don't want it to end up like, he introduces himself to everybody and then gets all dead and shit, but you know, like down the line there could be some funny business, maybe he double-crosses D-bag or something. Idk, it depends on how things get written, but yeah, I could keep creating minions if need-be

Oh man, not to be a animu-derp but I'm suddenly thinking of going like Kagura from ERMAGERD ERNUYERSHA

KNOWMSAYIN?

If I go too Gollum-y with him and the coin, I apologize, I'm trying not to, but if it seems like it and I don't notice, let me know because that's not what I want for this guy

I think you did a splendid job >.<

Whats with the >.<

I'm still going to wait until y'all drag yourselves into that town before I post again, btw.

the >.< is a sentance enhancer!