Abandi

Here is some important background information. Please read it:

Daireck was court wizard to Abandi & Ryogen’s parents, using a false name and appearance. He convinced them that a neigbooring kingdom was going to attack to steal a precious family heirloom. He convinces the parents to let him hide the heirloom- a powerful sword called the “thorn of Grygus” within their children. They took the sword apart and stored the hilt within Ryogen, who was six years old at the time and the blade in Abandi, who was only one year old.</SPAN></SPAN>

Daireck waited a couple months-to test how the magical transfusion affected the children. When satisfied, he planned a staged attack, killing their parents. Ryogen happened to walk in, witnessing their murders and attacking Daireck, who was in his true form. Ryogen lost his arm in the one sided fight and was left to die as Daireck ran away. Though he fled, Daireck continued watching them for years, even when they were forced to leave the castle. </SPAN></SPAN>

Abandi and Ryogen were forced to leave the castle because of Abandi’s destructive magic, leveling their childhood home without meaning too. Ryogen took Abandi and fled, not wanting his only sister to be persecuted for the destruction of their home. After they left, their kingdom thought them dead, mourning their deaths.</SPAN></SPAN>

Ryogen raises his sister on his own and as Abandi grows older, her power grows unstable and she starts leaking magic in dangerous explosions. Ryogen is forced to move them from town to town.</SPAN></SPAN>

Ryogen is unknowingly suppressing his sisters true self, believing her power is evil. Abandi creates an illusion based on Ryogen’s treasured memories of herself before the influence of her magic.</SPAN></SPAN>

As time passes, Abandi is more and more aware of her true self, except not recognizing herself as the true personality. She thinks her true self-the voice inside her head-is a demon because of her brothers beliefs.</SPAN></SPAN>

When Ryogen is asleep of unconscious, the true Abandi can come out and explore the world briefly before being pushed back into the depths of her own mind.

</SPAN>Daireck. The main bad guy, has the power to control Artifacts- including Abandi (Since the Blade of Grygus’ Thorn is embued within her body)</SPAN></SPAN>
Daireck is the one who abducts Abandi when they go to Rondanae city. After he is done “Adjusting” her, she can no longer break her illusion unless absolutely necessary to her Survival.</SPAN></SPAN>
</SPAN>

Artifact Information:</SPAN></SPAN>
The Thorn of Grygus-
Myth says the blade is capable of destroying and entire army. (embued within Abandi and Ryogen)</SPAN></SPAN>

The Siren’s Scale- A pendant said to manipulate the desires of others. (Used by Daireck-NPC)</SPAN></SPAN>

The Genesis- A quiver that never goes empty (Used by Leoric-NPC)</SPAN></SPAN>

The Serpent’s Tail- A golden arm band stolen from the Naga Princess Si’Lineth. It is said to give the wearer limited Regeneration. (Used by Estelle-NPC)</SPAN></SPAN>

Fleuryn’s Scope- Allows the user to see the natural or unnatural flow of magic in the world. (Used by Gino-NPC)</SPAN></SPAN>

Kollidan’s Coin-
A good luck treasure. Whatever you’re seeking you will find,but, as soon as the coin is no longer in your possession; bad luck is imminent. (Used by Ven-NPC)</SPAN></SPAN>

Also, where's the map?

I found the map, but it doesn't let me look at it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell if you click on the map it's all "herpderp here's a large version of this"

Cool beans, that one works for me. the other link to it said I wasn't cool enough to look at it or something.

Where are the characters? Eridani? I planned on splicing my guy in there when they head towards another town but I don't recall which way y'all were heading. I was thinking of just writing a parallel with my guy and when we all bump into each other, we bump into each other. I still need to name him and all that jazz, though.

I think you should join us in Eralion :) Because we are still waiting to hear from Plot hole about if he is continueing this RP with us. :/

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=12040

Join up with us in this one- if you want- you can be the father or son who is out trying to kill the monster when we come to save you :D

and then you can be even more people, or maybe that father or son wants to hang out with us and slay beasts all around the land!!

In other words, LOL SPEND ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF READING A NEW THREAD BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol well it's hard for us to progress this one when we have no idea what PlotHole is going to do... ;/

In other words, LOL SPEND ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF READING A NEW THREAD BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was about to say, I could join that one eventually but I have to read it to know what dafuqs happening in it, and hopefully not confuse it with the other story.

Are they set in the same world? Because the gods and the city names seem to be the same...

answer your phone and i can explain everything to you in under 5 minutes

yes theyre in the same world, the only difference is in this one theres only one race, and in Eralion there are tons of races

oh also, read what samantha said and then answer your PHONE thx

That looks great Slappy :D

Perhaps I shall switch this dude from Abandi to the other one, because I would like to actually use him. I guess for that one, I'd leave out the bit about the coin? He just had severe misfortune due to some other reason?

I'm still reading, so I don't want to start suggesting things yet.

I think he and Ellelunia would get along great- she is a fan of the sauce too :P

I will be taking over Ryogen for the time being. If Plothole wants to resume the character- we will be switching. For now, I will be playing both.

So what kind of dude and/or bro do we need for this? I don't remember where they were headed or what they were doing since getting involved in the other story.

I could do a villain. I wouldn't want to be a major bad guy, but I could handle being a pain in the ass to everyone. Lead them into horrible danger and whatnot.