Aachen Rizen Compile - Ken no Matsuri [ Interest Thread ]

What 'Class' of Character Will You Be?

• Cool

• Passionate

• Lovely

• A Producer

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Miya
While even reading the first lines makes it blaringly obvious where she comes from, please still make sure there's a mention of her being from the tousawa valley in race. This is for general uniformity reasons.

Done and done.

@Ehb I think I'm done with my CS as well.

@Ehb I'm done as well. Have a look at my CS. Thanks.

@Zombehs
Accepted.

@Akashi

Techs
Several techs make mentions of having the option to hit multiple enemies. Kenno's battle system does not account for attacking multiple foes, thus they must be edited as such.

There's an instance of a Arkane Tech being considered a Mythic Tech, and a Mythic Tech being a Base tech.

Certain techs have listed elements compound as force/wind. Please choose only 1 when listing as that may be important if element weaknesses are implemented.

@Accelerator

Relationships
Tsukaha Xu is a girl.

@Love

Rolls
Like with Luma, please put a screencap of your rolls from the pre-order thread in your CS if it wasn't rolled in the same post.

As always, please tag me again after making your corrections. Thanks!

@Ehb I've made the edits you requested. I also updated the relationships to include Nanami.

Reactions: Accelerator
@Ehb changes made, relationships will also be updated asap

@Love
Thank you. Accepted.

Something Something Standard Post Format!

Basically It Looks Like This!

[fieldbox= Character_Name, white, solid]
Tsubaha_Ico.jpg

[ Month, Day , Time Of Day / Location, SubLocation ]

POST_CONTENT
IMPORTANT_STUFF

@_PCMentions
[/fieldbox]

• Fieldbox - Enclose Your Posts in A fieldbox. This is important as fieldboxes can also denote changes in scenes, or in the GMs case, different scenes occuring at the same time.
  • Cut Out - A cut in of your character's image so people don't forget what you look like. You Recieved this when you got your character confirmed.
  • Date, Time, Location - Used to make it clear the where and when of your post is clear. Be sure to be careful not to time travel by accidently copying the wrong dates/times (I'm guilty of this too).
  • Post Content - Everything else in your post that's IC related.
  • IMPRTANT STUFF UNDERLINED - Ic stuff that you do that you want to draw attention to should be underlined. This can let the others know how you want the conversation/scene to go, or just be used to make sure attention is paid to something. Use sparingly.
  • @_PCMentions - Mentions are used to let players you intereact with know that they're being interacted with in your post. Please use this since scenes get hectic fast.

This Post Format is something Ehb is very form about everyone using. Please don't make Ehb come up with a punishment for not using it, as it really is helpful in making posts easy to read, I think!

Compiling Collab Posts

Compiling a Collab post such as a Private Action or a Regular Collab should look like so!

[fieldbox= Collab_Title - Character_Name1 and Character_Name2, white, solid]
Tsubaha_Ico.jpg
Tsukaha_Ico.jpg

[ Month, Day , Time Of Day / Location, SubLocation ]

POST_CONTENT1

POST_CONTENT2

And so on...

@_PCMentions (If Applicable, or just players involved)
[/fieldbox]

Differences from Regular Posts:

• Fieldbox should give a collab title and/or characters involved.
  • Post all eye cut ins for involved characters towards the top.
  • Each participants post should be divided by a line break for clarity.
  • TIP: If the collab is big, consider putting it inside of a spoiler for tidiness reasons, especially if you post it in the same post as your IC post.
  • TIP: If you want to preserve formatting and text colors when compiling the collab. Hit 'reply' on the post you want to copy. It'll preserve all that stuff, and is a bit easier than re-coloring everything!

Last edited:
@Akashi

Techs
Several techs make mentions of having the option to hit multiple enemies. Kenno's battle system does not account for attacking multiple foes, thus they must be edited as such.

There's an instance of a Arkane Tech being considered a Mythic Tech, and a Mythic Tech being a Base tech.

Certain techs have listed elements compound as force/wind. Please choose only 1 when listing as that may be important if element weaknesses are implemented.

As always, please tag me again after making your corrections. Thanks![/USER]

Almost all the neccessary changes have been made. However, can you point me in the direction of this Arkane Tech and the Mythic tech you speak of? So I can edit them?

@Akashi Your 'Striking Stance' Tree. Your mythic 'Rimen Shunji' is listed as a base in it's description. And your arkane tech in that tree 'Sashitōsu Entei' Is listed as a mythic tech in it's description.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi Your 'Striking Stance' Tree. Your mythic 'Rimen Shunji' is listed as a base in it's description. And your arkane tech in that tree 'Sashitōsu Entei' Is listed as a mythic tech in it's description.
I thought it was the moves themselves.

There we go @Ehb , the changes have been made.

@Ehb added relationships of the nubs.