Aachen Rizen Compile - Ken no Matsuri [ Interest Thread ]

What 'Class' of Character Will You Be?

• Cool

• Passionate

• Lovely

• A Producer

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Ehb Job's done. Sorry for that. I can easily be course without the cursing, the cursing just makes it easier, but I understand. I also think I corrected the stats right, 3233, and I added relationship lines based on what knowledge I think Black would have of these characters as a participant in the tournament.

@Ehb eyo, take a looko.

@ShiroKiyoshi - Thank you very much! Accepted!
@ERode - Same with shiro, some harsher language in the CS but I'll overlook it since it seems like ICly she's more reserved. You should be fine if you narrate at about the same level as in NEXT. Accepted.

Minna, Still trying to find time to write that acceptance thingy! Weird schedule!

Preorder
1IO1RMa.png

[fieldbox= Rizen, #00ffa5, solid]
wIFtFSv.png

reference: Wild Arms V - Dean Stark
Character Color: #00ffa5 2nd Row, 7th column from text color tool

Name: Rizen (Li Quan), family name unknown
Race: Sapien (Shang Kingdom Resident)
Background: Commoner

Traveling with merchant caravans and nomadic tribes

After getting out of the Jiaojing Wushu school, Rizen has been traveling the land in a warrior's pilgrimage.
He is fond to travel with various merchant caravans and nomadic tribes, most of them being Dovens.
Rizen is well liked among these people as merchants and nomads encounter each other quite often on the road.
His current garb was given to him by a Saefarian cartographer and has since remained as Rizen's favorite clothing.

Food Hopping
When the budget allows him, Rizen likes to go restaurant hopping, from one place to another, stuffing himself with different food. His personal favorite is Jiaojing dumplings and Saefarian cuisine.

Breezy Days
According to him, the wind "sings" beautifully in such days. When the weather is exceptionally good, he likes to seclude himself in the mountains to "hear" the wind's "concerto".

Sharing stories
Rizen loves to hear the stories of merchants and travelers alike; The legend of Demon Crown Mountain, the customs of Shimmering Lake, the inner politics of Saefarian Royals. His eyes light up whenever these strange places are mentioned. Similarly, he also likes to share the story of his travels to interested parties.

Dislikes:
Doing nothing
Except for meditating, image training, and sleeping, Rizen is pretty much a restless individual. He would start to furiously fidget around and does stupid gestures if there is absolutely nothing to do.

Rainy Days
When the clouds are murky and rain is constantly pouring, Rizen would feel sluggish, melancholic, and overall unmotivated. He would start to have an annoying twang in his voice, like a child begging to stay at home and play games instead of accompanying his parents out. Indoor meditations would just lead to him dozing off.

Jiaojing Wushu School's training hall
It's not that he dislike visiting his almamater, but the sight of training hall brought up some unsightly memories from 2 years ago, leaving him with a discomforting feeling.

Quirks:
Referring to other people as "Teacher"
A quirk that he picked up after leaving Jiaojing Wushu school.
Rizen enthusiastically refers to people who he deems to have a better expertise than him as his mentor, hoping that he might be able to learn a thing or two from those people (eg. Lee-shishou, Tsukaha-shishou).
At times, his enthusiasm might prove to be too much that he would even become a gopher for these people.

Hot-blooded
Boisterous, shouting out his tech names is a given here. Expect to hear a roaring "KUU...! HAA...! ZAANNNNN!!!" every now and then.

Roaring "Battle Voice" and "War face"
Unlike his normal cheerful voice and demeanor, Rizen's personality and voice would change radically when he's in very high spirits. In combat, he sports a straight face with laser focused eyes and rarely talks except for shouting tech names and whatnots.
You can hear his roar all over the battlefield. It's easy to get caught up by this "battle aura" of sorts, thus it serves as a rallying cry to raise the morale of friendlies.
After combat, he would return to his usual cheerful blabbermouth persona.

Fears:
Big breasts
Once, he idolized a voluptuous female martial artist and was determined to learn her techniques. He enthusiastically followed her into the bathhouse after the lady told him to "Give her a back rub" if he wants to learn something, in which she was actually kidding.
Long story short, Rizen was slapped across the building and knocked out cold, apparently by the lady's breasts.
He has developed a fear of big breasts ever since, calling them "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

Headmaster of Jiaojing Wushu School
Rizen developed a subconscious fear towards the headmaster's presence. He would break into cold sweat whenever the headmaster is nearby. A hometown return is always scary for him as he would drop by his almamater.

Wish:
"A dinner with the king of Shang to share stories regarding the conflict"
Rizen's focus is more on the tournament itself, as a platform to learn as much techniques as possible from strong opponents. His wish stems from the ongoing conflict that engulfed Shang and his recent bad feeling of "disturbance" in the wind, thus he wants to listen to the king's personal stories. The food is of course, imperial cuisine.

Most Embarrassing Moment:
Completely humiliated in public by an unknown contestant
Rizen spent all of his formative years in the Jiaojing Wushu school and was once touted as one of the face of the school's next generation. Amazing talent and growth potential, respect from his peers and seniors, he had his road paved for him.
2 years ago, Rizen entered the Festival of Swords as a favorite and lost to an unknown elder in the first round in what seemed to be a one-sided public humiliation. All of Rizen's techniques were nullified and his opponent's attacks stopped a few inches short of hitting him, a complete mockery. Worse, said opponent dropped out from the tournament afterwards, making Rizen's loss inconsequential to the whole festival.
It was a complete denial of everything that made Rizen what he was, and he broke down, tears mixed with his snot, on the fields of the wushu school, where his confidence got shattered.

This moment was but a small prologue in a series of grand events and fateful meetings for Rizen to set out on a journey of eternal learning. But that is a story for another time.
Fast forward to present day Jiaojing, another fateful chapter is unfolding as he made a hometown return for the events of Ken no Matsuri. As for the complete story behind the Festival of Swords 2 years ago, perhaps one might prod further into Rizen to know more about it.

Skill Details

Weapon: Unarmed
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Elemental Force Rank: A ( Renowned )
Physical Rank: B ( Strong )
Charisma Rank: B ( Well-spoken )

Style: Rizen-ryuu
(Self-styled derivation of Jiaojing Lee Wushu and various ryuha he encountered in his travels)

or what the boy claimed as "Fist of the World", is a fighting style that has its roots from the teachings of Master Lee's Wushu, a ryuha that Rizen grew up with. Rizen-ryuu is an ever evolving fighting style, as Rizen is trying to learn as many techniques as possible.
He added in elements from other styles he encountered across his pilgrimage; from the numerous styles the Shang kingdom has to offer, the aggressive charging style of Tousawa troops and their powerful swordplay, to the more defensive fighting style of the Dovens.
Rizen's approach to martial arts introduced a strange flavor to the general taste, as he taps into both his inner ki and atmospheric energy, or as he said "Feel the wind blowing within", creating a unique blend of force.

Tech Tree 1 - "Raging Tempest" Tech Tree

Melee combo focused techs infused with the ferocity of raging tempest.
REPPU. MUMYOUSEN

(Base Tech - Near)
Reppu. Mumyousen (Raging Tempest. Lightless Flash) - (LV 1 - Force)

Gap closer. Lunges towards the opponent in a flash with a charged up attack. Very useful combo opener.
Can be chained 3 times if timed correctly into Mumyou Sandanngeki (Lightless. Three Step Attack)

(locked) REPPU. TEIHOMUEIKYAKU

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Reppu. Teiho Mueikyaku (Raging Tempest. Trampling Shadowless Kick) - (LOCKED - Force)

Signature tech of the folklore hero Master Wong.
A barrage of spinning side kicks that is delivered rapidly, followed by a backflip kick to launch the opponent airborn.
At this point, Rizen can cancel into other techs or finish the airborne opponent with a vicious flying kick.

(locked)REPPU. RYUUOH MUGEN RANGEKI

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Reppu. Ryuuoh Mugen Rangeki (Raging Tempest. Dragon King Limitless Wild Attack) - (LOCKED - Force/Wind)
A violent barrage of attacks from all sides utilizing multiple after-images, knocking the opponent down and trampling on them, followed by an off the ground tornado powered launching uppercut.
While the opponent is airborne, Rizen can finish them off with a powerful energy barrage in the form of roaring dragons.

Cut In: WIP

Tech Tree 2 - "Sacred Clouds" Tech Tree
An eclectic mix of inner ki and wind elemental to generate various effects that hinders the opponent.
SEIUN. TENMEISHO

(Base Tech - Far)
Seiun. Tenmeisho (Sacred Clouds. Heavenly Ethereal Palm) (LV 1 - Force)

Focusing his energy on a quick palm thrust, Rizen utilizes the atmosphere as a conductor for an invisible shockwave attack.
Incredibly useful for stunning and interrupting opponents.

(locked)SEIUN. KO'OH SEISHUHA

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Seiun. Ko'oh Seishuha (Sacred Clouds. Tiger King World Ending Wave) (LOCKED - Force)

(locked)SEIUN. HAJA KYUUSEI ROKKEIJIN

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Seiun. Haja Kyuusei Rokkeijin (Sacred Clouds. Evil Crushing World Saving Six-sided Formation) - (LOCKED - Wind/Force)

Tech Tree 3 - "Wind Blade" Tech Tree
Focuses on wind manipulation.
FUJIN. KUUHAZAN

(Base Tech - Far)
Fujin. Kuuhazan (Wind Blade. Air Wave Slash) - (Level 1 - Wind)

Delivers a slashing shockwave of compressed air to the opponent. Its power depends on the relative range between Rizen and the opponent. Zero range provides maximum damage.

(locked)FUJIN. SENPUU BURAIGAN

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Fujin. Senpuu Buraigan (Wind Blade. Whirlwind Lightning Bullet) (LOCKED - Wind/Force)

(locked)FUJIN. CHOUSHINSEI KOKUU GOURAIHOU

(Mythic Tech - Far)
Fujin. Choushinsei Kokuu Gouraihou (Wind Blade. Supernova Vacuum Thundering Cannonshot) - (LOCKED - Wind/Force)

Tech Tree 4 - "Spirit Awakening" Tech Tree
Close range tech that harmonizes the inner ki and elemental force. Focuses on shutting down enemies by striking vital points.
SHINSEI KAIMON. RYUUKO TENSHOU

(Base Tech - Near)
Shinsei Kaimon. Ryuuko Tenshou (God's Essence Open Gate. Dragon and Tiger Soaring to Heavens) (LV 1 - Force)

A flash instep point blank shoulder check that leaves the opponent breathless and launches them slightly floating. Followed closely with a rapid fire fist combo from the ground that hits the opponent's pressure points, freezing them and keeping them afloat. Finished with a rising uppercut that knocks them away.

(locked)BAN'OU KAIMON. SHINMETSU TENHA MUSOUKEN

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Ban'Ou Kaimon. Shinmetsu Tenha Musouken (10,000 Kings Open Gate. God Slaying Heaven Destroying Peerless Fist) - (LOCKED - Force/Wind)

(locked)SHINRA BANSHO. JINGI TENHOU KOUFUKUKEN

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Shinra Bansho. Jingi Tenhou Koufukuken (All Creation in Universe. Divine Mandate Heaven's Blessed Fist of Bliss) - (LOCKED - Force/Wind)

Relationships
Tsubaha Mori - "Tsubaha is amazing! She doesn't let that small frame hinder her from powerful techs! Excellent waist rotation and ground support maximizes her energy usage! Oh! And the hybrid twin sword style has so many tricks I can't replicate her perfectly! But I learned a thing or two watching her fights! Let's see..... How about this? IGNOBLE...! VANQUISHAAAAA! Heheh...! Did I do good?"

Rumiko Mitsurugi - "Sooooo coooool! Sooooo strooooong! I need to train more and beef up like Rumiko-shishou! I'll be able to punch trees and mountains too! This one is my favorite! HISSATSU! HOUTEN RYU! KOUSENMA! Ah... The dummy broke....."

Runara Blazeheart - "A-another one of those Doven dancers?! S-stay away! Cover yourself! I-I wanted to close my eyes but I can't!"

Saburo Shanzai - "Saburo Shanzai of the seven seas..... This guy is a living legend! And he's waaaay more friendly than I imagined! When I asked about his escapades, he told me about his paintings. I don't really understand, but that must be a sophisticated metaphor! As expected of the legendary pirate lord! I haven't seen him personally fight, but I bet it would be awesome! I can learn so many things from him!"

Kei Daidouji - "Kei-shishou is so cool! I like how he whistles in a fight like it's nothing! He's also good with his knives! I wonder how does he keep on hitting vital spots with so many knife throws? You gotta be insanely accurate! Let's try this! MAPLE FRA.....! Oh man... I can't handle so many knives in one hand, let alone throwing them accurately..... B-but I can do his FURY CRASH or ECHO DEER instead!"

Black Nightingale - "His name is Black Nightingale! How cool is that? He sleeps wherever and whenever he wants to! What a badass! His techniques might not be flashy but it's quite flexible for combo potential! Let's try this! SHIPPU DOTOU! GALEFOOOOOOOORCE! See? You can easily link into a few other moves here!"

Ran Yiban - "She was focusing her killing intent at me when I talked to her sister, with a big friendly smile on her face. And then she got so excited when we went to that Peking Duck stall. I don't know what she's thinking... These twins are confusing!"

Lan Yiban -"She didn't look at me at all when we talked, seems like a very shy girl, didn't talk much either... But she was quite eager to go with us to that famous Peking Duck stall. I'm starting to think both of them want to hide the fact that they're gluttons!"

Yu Ri - "Coooool! It's the elusive Hui Yun killing arts! And an authentic assassin practitioner at that! She even sleeps with all her gears on! This girl means business! Whenever I tried to talk to her about martial arts, she always slips away with extreme speed! As expected of a professional assassin!"

Yuan Liwen - "The Tianlong style is a good balance of power and grace! Like this move for example! Fuuuu...... TENRYUU! TENMEI SENKOU! You can feel the immense speed and power in this one slash! As expected of Liwen-shishou, a man amongst men! Ah, I know of a place with excellent pork belly! We should go there sometime!"

Utashou Hokoa - "Big sis Uta is so pretty and very caring! She cooks delicious food, too! Yummm! And she's very strong! Let's see... How to do her BLACKOUT again...? O-ooh! This is very fast and requires strong fingertips! Aaaah~ Can I just marry big sis Uta? I need to stop by her inn and help her when I'm around!"

Haruki Rinko - "H-haruki shishou is a guy...?! I thought he's a.... ah, nevermind! His style is very unique it reminds me of a dance, rythmic and flowing! Let's try one of his techniques..... SENGEKI ENBU! ..... I-I can't move around that smooth... B-but I can do after-images as subtsitute instead! And he seems to love drinking! I can introduce him to some good Doven ale!"

Amagawa Noriko - "I remember him a few years ago, he looked sad when he entered the school... but now he's made a lot of friends! Good for him! And he uses an interesting swordstyle! Let's see now..... NAGARERUHA HIKEN! GUILLOTINE STREAAAAM! Ooooh...! So that's how he draws his energy! It's so fun! I think we can be very good friends!"

Nanami Houhou - "She likes challenges! I like challenges! Her style is very adaptable and exciting! We're very similar that both of us want to complete our style! Let's try one of hers..... UNYOU NO TACHI! NENTEN! BOFUU! ..... I forgot to spin... Can I just throw a KUUHAZAN or two here... Ah! I know of a good ramen place! I bet she would like it very much!"

Tsubaki Hanejima - "Her sword is so coooool! It glows! I've only seen her use it a few times, she hates to fight for some reason so I need to peel my eyes and study her techniques when possible! There's a shop on the outskirts that serves very tasty mochi, I think she would like it! But why is someone like her guarding that... that Doven dancer?"

Bonus Section (Optional)

Character Voice:
Seki Tomokazu - Normal Voice
Seki Tomokazu - Battle Voice 1 - Seki Tomokazu - Battle Voice 2
Character Theme. "Wild Flowers"

The blueness of the sky and the voice of the wind, they always fill our hearts
One by one, our memories are connected
No matter how far away tomorrow is, or how hazy it appears

Crossing the never ending torrent of time, we march on ever stronger, bearing our own flags
We've etched our names in the annals of history, like heroes, full of pride
To tell someone out there to "Believe", thus we conveyed this story
Character Battle Theme. "Neppu! Shippu! Cybuster"

The wind is calling me, with a voice I have heard of before,
"I am whirlwind incarnate, there is no one who can stop me"
Mythic Tech Theme. "Elemental of Wind"

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "No holding back!"
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "The wind is pushing me...!"
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "The fist of Rizen! Feel its power!"
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "Witness! The wrath of this planet!"

Defeated an Enemy Line: "NEXT!"
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "C-careless... Mistake..."
Resurrected from Incapacitate Line: "The wind is calling me... Once more!"
Using an Item Line: "Here!"

Retreat From Battle Quote: "W-why are we running?"

Normal Victory Quote: "Thank you for the lesson!"
Tough Victory Quote: "A-another conquest for Rizen-ryuu...!"
Flawless Victory Quote: "You're ten years too early...! Heheh!"
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "Etch it in your memory! This fist bears the will of the world!

'Our Weapons Are...!' Gag Victory Quote: "BURNING SPIRIT!!!" (Continues...)
'Did Everyone See Me?' Gag Victory Quote: "T-Tsubaha-chan is amazing!!!" (Continues...)

'The path to victory is... !' Victory Quote: "EFFORT AND GUTS!!!"
'Your Name is Black...': Victory Quote. "It's Black Nightingale! How did you come up with such a cool hero name?"
"None Can Escape my Fist!' Victory Quote: "AND NONE CAN STAND AGAINST MINE!!! Oh wow that's a cool line!"
"Shhhh! What's that?" Gag Victory Quote: "Money?! Is it full of..... money?!"
'Saburo Shanzhai, A mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote: "A-amazing! The pirate king is amazing!"
'I can pull my own weights' victory quote: "D-don't say that while grabbing your... your 'weapons of mass destruction'!"
'Casualties in battle..' victory quote: "Let's see... none, I hope!"

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Miya
@Asuras

Race
While reading through reveals it, please be sure to mention which of the two representative Sapien races she hails from. For those who might not be able to tell them apart....

Text
Some parts of your text are done in pure black. Since Iwaku's default layout makes that kind of hard to read, please consider changing it. Specifically the text with your techs and your battle comments.

Aside from incomplete relations and what's mentioned here, all else looks fine at a glance.

@Ehb
Should be done.

I assume I can put in the Mythic cut-ins once we unlocked them or...? Otherwise, anything but cut-in should be there.
The relationships includes currently accepted characters going off the front page.

@Ehb

....and with that, I'm done as well.

Aside from relationships, which I'll probably do in one big batch once everyone's more-or-less accepted.

@Ehb
Added Utashou's origin, relationships, and the black-on-black text mishap should be fixed. I think.
She's ready to go.

[fieldbox= Noriko Amagawa, #99ccff, solid]
Basic Information

Character Name:

Noriko Amagawa

Character Color: #99ccff
Character Appearance:

23e9668fc3c32873123ec3f3405a1d991ed3adf6_00.jpg

Race: Sapien (Former Tousawa Valley Resident)
Background: Member of the Jiaojing Wushu School

Training: Noriko has devoted much of his time to ensuring his skills in combat don't rust for even a single second.

Rice balls: Noriko's favorite dish is the simple rice ball, claiming it to be the "pinnacle of convenient cuisine". He praises it's ability to be conveniently consumed at any location and situation while not sacrificing flavor. It can also be consumed repeatedly without worrying about tasting the same thing since one can combine a wide variety of ingredients to be used as the rice ball's fillings.

Fishing: Whenever he's on a break from the hassles of daily life, he enjoys fishing on the nearby lakes and rivers near the capital. He finds the calmness of waiting for the fish to bite the bait he had laid out to be quite relaxing and the thrill he experiences when he gets a bite,coupled by the adrenaline-pumping sensation of fighting the fish with his rod to reel it in to be satisfying.

Hot Springs: Nothing beats going for a dip in a hot spring after a hard day's work of training. Noriko enjoys soaking for long numbers of hours in a particular onsen he frequents whenever he experiences a particularly tiresome or stressful day as a reward for himself.

Reading: One of his favorite past times other than fishing, he had always been fond of reading as a kid due to his keen interest of learning all kinds of knowledge. Although he does tend to question some of the knowledge he acquires through books and scrolls and put them to the test himself when given the chance... which sometimes doesn't end well.

Shioma-Tai: Noriko's most prized possession is the sword his master had passed down to him before she disappeared. It serves as his faithful companion as well as a memento of her which is why he always likes to have the blade at his side. That said, anybody who dares take it away from him would have hell to pay.

His Master: Noriko first met his "master when Noriko used to be part of the secret squadron of child assassins under the Daimyo's command. He was sent to kill her in order to "tie up loose ends" but was defeated in combat and subsequently "saved" by her. She made him realize the atrocities he has done and offered him a chance of leaving that life behind by becoming her disciple. However, after teaching him the ways of the Nagareruha Sword Style and giving him one of her prized swords, she left him to a dear friend who just happens to be an influential member of the Jiaojing Wushu School before mysteriosuly disappearing without a trace one day.

Dislikes:

Being Unarmed
: Noriko always prefers to have a weapon at his disposal, whether it is his trusty Odachi "Shioma-tai" (Tidal Blade), or a simple wooden sword. He considers this an effect of his childhood wherein having a weapon or not was a matter of life and death. He feels vulnerable without a weapon however, he is not opposed to getting down and dirty with his fists if left with no other choice.

Hot Days: While not having a particular preference over weather, Noriko dislikes excessively hot days since he gets fatigued more easily and thus is not as productive as he'd like to be.

His Past: Noriko was once affiliated with the Tousawa Valley Migrants in more ways than one. Since he was an orphan, he was conveniently chosen to participate in a secret military program that trained children to become skilled warriors and assassins. Not only where they trained in the use of a wide array of weapons, they were also taught how to tap into their respective elemental affinities from the get go.

Naturally, nobody would suspect children to actually be deadly assassins and formidable warriors so the program has achieved great results which invariably meant that Noriko had killed countless numbers of people like a hound dog that hunted whatever prey his master ordered him to kill.

It was only until he met his master that he realized his wrongdoings and regretted his past. To this very day, he wishes to forget his past and atone for his mistakes by living his new life as best as he could.

Quirks:

Extremely Friendly: Whether or not this is an attempt to bury his past or simply his nature, Noriko is extremely sociable and friendly with everyone he meets. As a result, he has plenty of connections inside and out of the capital from peasant farmers and common folk to well-to-do merchants and even some nobles. He is also very popular among the fish vendors in the Shang Wet Market since he tends to sell them a huge portion of his catches for reasonable prices. He can also be quite stubborn when befriending someone as he doesn't easily get dejected when his efforts are rejected.

Armed and Ready: One could expect that Noriko has a weapon on him at all times due to his preference to always have something to defend himself with. He claims that it helps him feel more at ease. He also claims that it's handy to have a weapon around in case a situation escalates beyond the realm of peaceful resolutions. For god's sake the man treats his sword in bed like a body pillow.

Water Boy: Noriko carries several canteens of water with him at all times which he uses not only to combat dehydration but also as an easily accessible source of water when he is suddenly thrown into combat.

Fears:

His Past Catching Up to Him: Before becoming part of Jiaojing Wushu school, Noriko has lived a life full of deceit, betrayal, tragedy, and violence. He has wronged an awful many number of people and has killed twice more than that. Although he has turned over a new leaf since he was taken in by the school's Headmaster, he still fears the day when the past he has left behind finally catches up to him.

Being Kicked Out of the School: Since Noriko doesn't have anywhere else to go, he's dialed back on the pranks over the years in an effort to maintain good standing with the school. God knows he doesn't want a repeat of the punishment he received after the "Toilet Samurai" incident.

Wish:

Noriko's past has always been steeped in violence, the effects of which had not completely left him to this day. While he admits that fighting is all that he is good at, he wishes to settle down someday on his own small plot of land where he could live his days peacefully. If possible, he would also like to have a family of his own.

In terms of a more concrete goal, the idea of opening a dojo and teaching others about the Nagareruha Sword Style has crossed his mind several times now. Finally, he wants to find out whatever happened to his master.

Noriko has performed numerous pranks and shenanigans in the past but none of them could top off that one time when he tested his Elemental Prowess of Water on the Wushu school's sewage system. Not only did he end up destroying the school's sewage system but his little experiment ended up flooding a sizable portion of the school with urine and fecal matter. It was so bad that the school had to shut down its activities for a week in order to clean up the mess Noriko had made. The other students wouldn't stop calling him "Toilet Samurai" for years because of that incident.

Skill Details

Weapon: Shioma-Tai (Tidal Blade) - It is a very long tachi that contains the fury of a devastating tidal wave with each stroke (or so his former master said when he gave it to Noriko). Both the hilt and the sheathe of the blade are painted with a deep blue hue symbolizing the water element.

Kaijō funmu (Sea Spray) - a wakizashi that Noriko was given back when he was still part of the Daimyo's "special forces", he keeps it both as a backup weapon in battle and a reminder of the person he used to be before his master saved him.

Elemental Affinity: Water

Elemental Force Rank: A Rank - (Renowned)
Physical Rank: B Rank - (Strong)
Charisma Rank: A Rank - (Silver Tongued)

Techs:

Style: Nagareruha(Flowing Blade) Sword Style

The Nagareruha (Flowing Blade) Sword Style was a style developed by Noriko's master, Ageha Aikawa specifically to be used by people who have been born with the water element. It is her personal style which she had perfected ever since she had exiled herself from the Tousawa Kingdom and has only been taught to Noriko thus far.

The sword style mainly focuses on defense more so than attacks for its basic techniques teaching the practitioner to draw upon the strength of the "flow" only when necessary. The style is heavily influenced by what Ageha calls as the "flow", or the "natural flow of the world", which she explains to be the natural state of things. By tapping into that natural state, the practitioner's combat prowess heightens exponentially and their movements become "natural", graceful, and fluid almost as if they become the water element themselves.

The Nagareruha also heavily incorporates the water element to some of its techniques and a few of them can only be successfully executed by someone possessing an extensive talent with the manipulation of the Water Element.

It can be noted that the more advanced techniques gradually transition into more offensive techniques, which Ageha states as akin to a stream flowing into a river then a river and a river flowing into a waterfall, the intensity of which increases over time.

Tech Tree 1 - "Blade of Still Water" Tech Tree
Base - Blade of Still Water

(Base Tech - Near)
Blade of Still Water (LV 1 - Force)

"Calm your mind and sense the opponent's movements before delivering a lightning quick yet seemingly effortless strike as the enemy draws closer to you."

Assumes a seemingly defensive stance and waits for the opponent to make the first move. Once they come closer, the user swings their sword effortlessly and slashes the oncoming enemy.

(LOCKED) Arkane - Blade Of Flowing Water

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Blade of Flowing Water (LOCKED - Force)

"Calm your mind and detect the enemy's movements. Let your blade be guided by the flow and strike the enemy not with strength or force but with the flow itself."

The user waits for the enemy to enter within striking range before performing a series of precise "natural" strikes that target the opponent's weak spots just as a flowing stream finds its away around and through obstacles in its path.

(LOCKED) Mythic - Secret Technique: Guillotine Stream

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Secret Technique: Guillotine Stream (LOCKED - Force)

"Calm your mind and surrender yourself to the flow. Your blade is now part of a rushing torrent of force hurtling towards the enemy."

The practitioner envelops his sword's blade with a pressurized jet stream of water that can even cut through diamond. He crouches and positions his sword behind him and the blade facing outwards, channeling energy for a period of 5 seconds, before rushing in a burst of speed towards his opponent, unsheathing the blade from the sheathe and slicing anything in his path.

x3Juapa.jpg

Tech Tree 2 - "Retribution" Tech Tree
Base - Waterfall

(Base Tech - Near)
Waterfall (LV 1 - Force)

"Let your mind enter the flow and sense the disturbances your opponents make in it. Let them draw closer and deceive them with the gentleness of a stream... and when they strike, crush them with the fury of a waterfall."

The practitioner steps back, parries an oncoming strike with his sword as he raises it in the process, and delivers a heavy downward swing akin to the motions of a waterfall. This technique can also be used purely offensively without the need of parrying any attack to properly execute it.

(LOCKED) Arkane - Karmic Counter

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Karmic Counter (LOCKED - Force)

"The flow is sensitive to disturbances. Unlike rock which resists everything, the flow accepts the strike... but retaliates with equal ferocity."

The act of drawing the sword quickly to parry an oncoming strike and performing a counter within the span of 2-3 seconds. The counter's strength depends on how powerful the enemy attack was.

(LOCKED) Mythic - Secret Technique: Torrential Burst

(Mythic Tech - Far)
Secret Technique: Torrential Burst (Lvl 1 - Water)

"Entrust your mind to the flow and become one with its movements. The flow is constant yet its form varies. From the gentleness of a stream to the violence of a tsunami. Right now, you are part of the flow's rapids that cut through everything that stands in its way."

the practitioner prepares by dropping into a partial crouch, both knees bent, left arm drawn back and right arm extended forward; he grasps the endcap of the hilt of his sword with his left hand and rests the tips of the fingers of his right hand (usually the thumb) on the blade near the blade's tip. Afterwards, he lunges at his opponent in the blink of an eye with the help of a sudden powerful burst of, the force of which creates a shockwave behind him that propels him forward even faster, before stabbing the opponent head on with his sword.

K4FADdY.jpg

Tech Tree 3 - "Downpour" Tech Tree
Base - Drizzle

(Base Tech - Far)
Drizzle (Lvl 1 - Force)

"Calm your mind and feel the flow. Alone, a single raindrop goes unnoticed, but even a constant drizzle can weather any rock."

The user swings his sword multiple times, with each swing creating a small wave of force, "stacking" the damage it deals to an opponent.

(LOCKED) Arkane - Downpour

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Downpour/Downpour Reversal (LOCKED - Water)

"The flow has many forms and it travels in all directions. It is always present and surrounds each and everyone of us. Manipulate the direction of the flow around you and turn it into a weapon against your enemy."

The user's sword glows with a bluish light before he stabs it to the ground. Immediately afterwards, the area around the opponent is engulfed by a torrential downpour of razor sharp raindrops, the force of which pins the opponent to the ground.

Alternatively, the user can control the direction of Downpour and achieve different effects like pushing an opponent away from the user, towards the user, or even throwing the opponent in the air.

(LOCKED) Mythic - Secret Technique: Deluge

(Mythic Tech - Far)
Secret Technique: Deluge (LOCKED - Water)

"The flow courses through all things and it travels in all directions. It is constant yet its direction may be altered. Focus and sense the directions of the flow, then guide them accordingly to flow around your blade. Now unleash the flow and let it sweep away those who resist it."

The user's blade is enveloped in a brilliant, almost blinding ray of light as he raises it in the air. A vortex of water begins forming around the user's blade and rapidly increases in size. FInally the user thrusts his empowered blade towards an enemy sending a devastating flood of razor sharp water hurtling towards them.

kk2RrYC.jpg

Tech Tree 4 - "Serenity" Tech Tree

Base - Serenity

(Base Tech - Far)
Serenity (Lvl 1 - Water)

"Channel the flow in your hands and let it envelop your sword. Water nourishes life yet it also is capable of washing it away. The flow acts in a similar nature and with the flow coursing through your blade and a serene mind, strike with your sword and allow the flow you have created to cut down your foe."

The user empowers his blade with pressurized water. Each swing of this empowered blade sends crescent shaped, razor sharp water formations towards an opponent.

(LOCKED) Arkane - Fountain of Swords

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Fountain of Swords (LOCKED - Water)

"The flow can protect yet it can also destroy. In this instance it could do both. Harness the flow around you and use it in tandem with your ability. Imagine it taking form into weapons, then imagine yourself taking a hold of all of them. The flow around has now turned into weapons that can shield yourself from the enemy and at the same time bring harm to those who you choose to do so."

The user empowers his blade with the element of water. Afterwards, four pillars of water erupt around him facing the four cardinal directions before transforming into razor sharp floating swords made of highly pressurized water. The swords can be willed to attack enemies or defend against attacks. However, they cannot act automatically and must strictly follow the user's will to guide their movements.

(LOCKED) Mythic - Secret Technique: Red Tide

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Secret Technique: Red Tide (LOCKED - Water)

"The flow has two natures, serenity and violence. Now entrust yourself in the flow and find the balance within these two extremes. And in this state of Serenity and Violence, cut through anything that stands in your way."

The practitioner wraps his blade with pressurized water capable of cutting through even the hardest of diamonds. He then moves from one point to another, faster than the eye could see. A few seconds later, anyone he passed by is cut viciously multiple times.

fTKj8RK.jpg

Relationships
Tsubaha Mori: "Tsubaha, huh? Everyone in the school saw her as nothing more than some pipsqueak that Tsukaha-san brought along with her but all I saw was a formidable swordswoman the moment I laid eyes upon her. It's good to see that she's so enthusiastic about being a Swordmaster and I'll definitely cheer her on from the sidelines. I just wish she could get along better with everyone else though.

Rumiko Mitsurugi: "I could understand why people would be afraid of her because of how intimidating she looks but she's a formidable fighter and I respect her strength. Since she also seems to be in a tough spot, I tend to give her a small portion of my catch whenever I go fishing. The meals she makes are absurdly delicious as well. "

Runara Blazeheart: "I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something quite mysterious about her. Well I guess the Doven are mysterious in the first place and it does add to her charm specially. She's truly a sight to behold whenever she dances and she's a real fishing connoisseur as well... though I think she prefers the fishes themselves instead of the activity. "

Saburo Shanzai: "Ah the guy who's said to be that pirate lord? Hmm... I don't really know what to say. On one hand, he doesn't look like the pillaging, raping, murdering kind of guy but then he seems to abhor fish! That alone tells me that we ain't going to become friends any time soon but i want to believe that not judging the book by its cover is the right call."

Kei Daidouji: "He reminds me too much of... well... me... Back when I was still the Daimyo's hound dog... before that woman saved me. Maybe it's his fighting style, his weapons, or just his personality in general. In any case, I want to get along with him despite how he reminds me of that time."

Black Nightingale: "His habit of sleeping anywhere is just plain reckless and worrisome. He is enthusiastic about winning though I don't think the others who have actual wishes other than attaining victory would appreciate his reasons for joining the festival."

Ran Yiban: "She's one half of those cute twins. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to like me that much... no it seems she doesn't like men in general. While I do not like to pry in other people's business since I have skeletons in my own closet, I can't imagine what happened to her to drive her to distrust and avoid men in general. Still, I know she's a good person by just looking at how much she cares about her sister."

Lan Yiban: "She's one half of those cute twins. She also doesn't possess a specific dislike towards men unlike her sister. I've visited her a few times since she got imprisoned and since then, I've learned that she's really not much of a talker. But one time, I bought some oranges for the chefs at the school and I decided to stop by the prison to check on her. I could have sworn I saw her eyes light up when she saw the bag of oranges I was carrying so I ended up giving her the entire thing. I've made sure to give her an orange everyday since then... she still doesn't talk to me though but I'm satisfied that I found out something she likes. A lady like her doesn't deserve to be in prison anyways."

Yu Ri: "Another assassin-type, huh? Though she seems to remind me more of myself back then than Kei. Perhaps if that woman had not saved me back then, I would have gone down the same path as her. She seems to know what she's doing though so I'd rather not get on her bad side. Besides, I don't have the right to judge the choices she's made having been someone who has once made those some choices back then."

Yuan Liwei: "He seems to be a good swordsman but he's also a thrill seeker and a ladies man more than that. I like girls just as much as the next guy but he does seem to take it up a notch a bit too much."

Utashou Hokoa: "I briefly knew her back when I was still one of the Daimyo's Hound Dogs. Formidable in battle, disciplined and devoted in her chores, accommodating and very hospitable to just about everyone, she really grew up to be a fine woman huh? I don't think she'd remember me though... rather I don't want her to remember the person I was back then. "

Rizen: "A capable fighter and regarded as a prodigy until 2 years ago. I feel bad for him after being humiliated in such a way during that year's festival but he seems to have changed quite a bit ever since he went on that self-imposed exile of his."

Haruki Rinko: "He may look like a woman but don't let his looks fool you. The guy's strong and also seems to be capable of using the Water Element in battle."

Tsubaki Hanejima: "Looks like she's working as Runara-san's bodyguard. I'm glad she found such a reliable person to protect her specially since her job surely brings her some fair share of trouble. Her Iaijutsu style is also very interesting. Perhaps I can have her teach me some of it and incorporate her techniques with Nagareruha specially since she also seems to be a fellow Water Element user."

Nanami Houhou: "Houhou... You mean she's that person's child, huh? I've seen her once or twice when I was still affiliated with Tousa. It seems she doesn't know who I am which is a good thing. One look at her and I can tell that she's definitely a strong swordswoman.. Her determination, spirit, and competitiveness is also endearing as well. I'd say I can rank her to be someone as talented and formidable as even Tsubaha-chan so I don't know how I'd fare against her when she challenges me to a battle.

Bonus Section (Optional)
Fill out this optional section and get your character's first 'non-job' character title for free!
Note that the GM May Paste in your Lines in Battles, so keep that in mind.

Character Voice: Yuuichi Nakamura
Character Theme: Winter Fireworks ・Big Flower / Glorious Days
Character Easy and Normal Battle Theme: Dannoura
Character Hard and Boss Battle Theme: To Be Your Hero

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "You better run away if you know what's best for you."
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "This should be interesting."
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "Well, it can't be helped then... Looks like it's time to get serious."
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "You guys better have a plan because I'm not planning on dying anytime soon."

Defeated an Enemy Line: "Better luck next time."
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "I'll definitely... learn from this failure."
Resurrected from KO Line: "I'll live to die another day."
Using an Item Line: "I wish rice balls give the same effect..."

Retreat From Battle Quote: "We''ll wrap things up next time."

Normal Victory Quote: "That was really good exercise. Let's do this again sometime!"
Tough Victory Quote: "I hope the onsen's still open at this hour..."
Flawless Victory Quote: "I swear I didn't mean to beat them up that much!"
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "All who resist the Flow end up being swept away by it."

'Our Weapons Are...!' Gag Victory Quote: "Our weapons Are supposed to be within reach at all times..."
'Did you see me...?!' Gag Victory Quote: "I'm not saying I need fans, but it would be nice if someone noticed what I've been doing.... is how I interpreted that. "
"The path to victory is..." Gag Victory Quote: "Moving forward!"
''Your Name is Black...'' Gag Victory Quote: "That's pretty... dark."
"None Can Escape my Fist!" Gag Victory Quote: "ONE PUUNNNNNCCHHHHH!!! Ahem... I apologize. I don't know what came over me. "
"Shhhh! What's that?" Gag Victory Quote: "Hoh? That's pretty convenient. Weird... but convenient nonetheless."
'Saburo Shanzhai, A mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote: "First a pirate, now a king? You're not ripping off a certain pirate wearing a straw hat now, are you?"
"I can pull my own weights" Gag Victory Quote: "Try not to push yourself too hard though."
"Casualties in battle.." Gag Victory Quote: "Is par for the course."
''Cleanup Crew?'' Gag Victory Quote: "Have you guys ever wondered who cleans up the mess after our fights?"
''I'm not a fan of long scary things.'' Gag Victory Quote: "Ehhh? Mitsurugi-san makes a damn good snakehead stew though. You sure you'd rather not have some?"
"Victory belongs to the most..." Gag Victory Quote: "Determined!"
Obvious Captain Planet Reference: Gag Victory Quote: "Fishing Rod! *throws Fishing Rod*"
''What to cook when we return...Hm?'' Victory Quote: "I'm fine with rice balls. You can add any filling you want. Thank you very much!"

(I swear I accidentally clicked the Throw another dice one time too many times)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Consider me interested, why not. Been stretching my borders on what to take on but I'm confident in keeping up, especially with the posting expectations this lenient. Plus, I'm always connected to stuff like Discord so if I join it, you can definitely keep my attention with @ mentions.

That is, if it's still open for me to join

[fieldbox= Nanami Houhou, #FFFF99]
qtit7Jn.jpg

Character Name: Houhou, Nanami
Character Color: Pale Yellow #FFFF99
Race: Sapien (Emergent Kingdom of Tousa: Ex - Ikkikari Tribe)
Background: Criminal

Painting - Nanami tends to use her free time to paint. Often you could see her painting but most of the time, it is mainly a distraction, or to pass the time. Sometimes, if something gives her inspiration, then you can expect her to run back home to draw it while its fresh in her memories. or, she might even do it wherever she is, if she has the neccessary tools with her.

Art - Since she enjoys painting, her interest for art in general should not come as surprising. If there is an object or a drawing, or anything that would be considered art, she may stand there and observe, watch for a while. Wondering how it was made, or what tools were used to make something so artistic.

Competitions - She can never say no to a worthy competition. If there is a challenge out there, you can certainly expect Nanami to try and best it. Complete it, or come out victorious against her opponents.

Ramen - Oh, this is her favorite food. She can eat more than a bowl, and for some weird reason, her belly just doesn't get fat. Maybe she's lucky. Food is not only just food, its also art. Expect her to be awed by her food for a few seconds or maybe even a minute before she eats it.

Spicy Food - Can't say no to something that can make your food even better. Nanami would not miss out on some good spicy food.

Honorable People - Those she would meet or encounter, those she would spar or fight against, may they be friends or adversaries, she would respect them, but only if they are honorable in return. People she could respect. People who would not use underhanded methods to achieve something.

Snowflakes - If there is a season she very much enjoys traversing, it would be snow. Somehow, it gives her a fresh, nice feel. It can be cold, yes, but still, for her, it feels peaceful when the snowflakes are falling, and/or landing on her palm.

Dislikes:
Abusive Authority - There is just something about people who would abuse their power to attain reputation. To feel like they're better than others. Nanami has a distaste for them, and would speak up, and not back down.

Indecisiveness - Doesn't neccessarily have a strong dislike for them, but it can be rather annoying. People who can't make up their minds, are people she would have to push in order to get an answer. Like, if there is something they have to say or do, then do it, do not beat around the bush.

Hypocrites - Double standards. Two faced people. One moment they are ready to judge you, and the next, they are doing something similar or much more heinous.

Poverty - Nanami knows that the world is not perfect, but whenever she does see a family, a child, a woman or an old man who is poor, and is having a hard time, she would consider herself grateful for not being in the same situation. If she could help someone, she would very much give it a try.

Quirks:
Cleanliness - This actually just applies to her weapons. She would pull them out, ony by one, and use a piece of cloth to keep them clean. Even if they already are clean, she must just have them in a sparkling shape.

Anxious - This only applies to her when she is waiting for someone. If it takes time, she would start moving her leg, tapping the surface with her feet excessively.

Talkative - If there is something that has her confused, or if she is interested in something, she may continue to talk until someone else would tell her to stop. Maybe everything she would say is nonsense.

Provocative - Nanami tends to have a rather provocative attitude during a battle. Always trying to get under her target(s) skin. However, its not over the top though

Fears:
Drowning - Due to an incident in her past, she does not enjoy swimming, or to step into deep waters.

Snakes - Them slithering little pests can pop out of nowhere. You'll definetely see a very different side of her whenever one of these creatures are up close to her.

Wish:
To attain freedom, and to right the wrongdoings of her father. To find the proof that would exonerate her. To expand the sword style her father invented.

In the past, she was too focused on cleaning her weapons. Nanami did not realize that there was a snake right around the corner, approaching her like a prey. Placing one of her weapons down to pick the other, she felt that her hand was touching and holding something that was moving. She assumed it was just her imagination, and not the hilt of her blade she was holding. Little did she know that it was a snake in her hand. Squealing like a little girl, she instinctively threw it and ran with her continous screams. Everyone on the streets definetely saw her. Because of her actions, the people who witnessed her on the streets, probably considered her to be a crazy person. She does not speak of this. It never happened. Yes. Never.

Skill Details

Weapon:
A single White Katana.

Elemental Affinity: Wind

Elemental Force Rank: Talented (B Rank)
Physical Rank: Powerful (A Rank)
Charisma Rank: Pleasant (C Rank)

Style: Unjō Zai Mikosu Ryu (Heaven's Riches Divine Style)
A very unique style that specializes in using more than one stance in a battle with the combination of force and elemental manipulation. However, it is said that it can only be used by those who can manipulate wind, water or fire. This particular style is meant to trick and fool others, where the user can switch between these stances on the go. The goal is to be one step ahead of your opponent(s). This particular style is incomplete, as the one who invented it perished before it could be complete

It was created by Nanami's father, Houhou, Futoshi.

HEAVEN'S RICHES SUN STANCE
BASE - Hōkō Tenmei

(Base Tech - Near)
Hōkō Tenmei - Towards the Light (LV 1 - Force)
Focused on a single target. The sharp side of her blade facing the skies, she would hold and point her blade towards her enemy from shoulder level, dashing forward. Coming up close, she would move the blade around, having her pommel face the target in a quick manner. A succesful hit on the chin, with a followed swing from her blade, towards the skies, the light, forcing her opponent to look in the same direction as well.

(LOCKED) Arkane - Zenpō-fū Utsu

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Zenpō-fū Utsu - Forward Wind Strikes (LOCKED - Wind)
The sharp side of her blade facing the skies, the pointy edge towards her target. Thrusting the blade in the empty air at first, followed by a swing towards the skies, but only slightly. Sending a small wind slash towards her opponent, she would then cut through the empty air once again, from her left shoulder, and down to her right hip. A second vertical slash, that expands in length while approaching the target, giving the opportunity to use another move.
(LOCKED) Mythic - Nenten Bōfū

(Mythic Tech - Mid/Near)
Nenten Bōfū - Twisting Windstorm (LOCKED - Wind)
Facing the target(s) with the sharp side facing the sun, the user manipulates the wind around her. The condensed energy from the wind would wrap itself around the blade. Dashing forward and approaching her target, she would use the wind to push and jump herself above her target. Using the momentum to spin around more than once like a windstorm, coming down with three forceful wind slashes.

u8oM81b.jpg

HEAVEN'S RICHES MOON STANCE
Base - Jōshō Wangetsu

(Base Tech - Near)
Jōshō Wangetsu - Rising Crescent (LV 1 - Force)
The user holds their blade slightly below their hip, with the hilt facing the target, while the blade's sharp side is facing the surface, behind the hip, similar to tail guard in general. Manipulating the wind to coat the blade while also making it sharper, the user waits for the target to approach within considerable range, before slashing from below, a crescent slash. If the target is weaker than her, the precise slash will cut through their weapon and connect. Depending on the strength of her target, this attack can be blocked.
(LOCKED) Arkane - Kussetsu Gettō Kari

(Arkane - Near)
Kussetsu Gettō Kari - Bending Moonlight (LOCKED - Wind)
The user cuts through the wind around her in an almost circular motion. It would cover herself with a transparent shield, simultaneously allowing her to move against her target to fight. An attack from a weaker enemy will keep her wind shield in place, but against a tougher target, it would absorb a single attack before dissipating.
(LOCKED) Mythic - Hansha Suru Hitoawa

(Mythic - Near)
Hansha Suru Hitoawa - Reflecting Blows (LOCKED - Force)
The user would wait for her target to close the distance between them. Focused while collecting energy around her blade. Once an attack occurs, she would parry and counter with multiple strikes from below. Crescent, Full Moon and Waning strikes against her target in quick motion.

oZpmi44.jpg

HEAVEN'S RICHES STRIKING STANCE
Base - Funsai Shūrai

(Base - Near)
Funsai Shūrai - Crushing Attack (LV 3 - Force)
Holding her blade almost like a bat. The blunt side of the blade facing the opponent, she would wait for an attack in order to dodge it. A succesful dodge followed by one hard concentrated hit, swinging it like a bat connecting with target's ribs. The impact, the force would propel the target away from her. It is basically like hitting a homerun!
(LOCKED) Arkane - Sashitōsu Entei

(Arkane - Near)
Sashitōsu Entei - Piercing Lock (LOCKED - Force)
After a succesful parry, she would stab through her target's feet and into the ground, keeping them rooted for a few seconds. It can be followed by another attack.
(LOCKED) Mythic - Rimen Shunji

(Mythic - Mid/Near)
Rimen Shunji - Backflash (LOCKED - Wind)
Focused on on a single target, she would concentrate and manipulate wind to give her a boost. Disappearing like a flash, she would appear above and behind her target. Facing their back she would slash through the wind multiple times, sending crescent wind waves towards her target.

T5tuAK6.jpg

HEAVEN'S RICHES WIND STANCE
Base - Yōritsu Sōi

(Base - Near)
Yōritsu Sōi - Backstab (LV 1 - Force)
Focused on the target before her, she would close her eyes and wait for an attack. The attack can be from close or long range. Her blade would be sheated, but the moment she is attacked, she would dodge and appear behind her opponent, crouched, her back facing her target's back, and her blade stabbed through their back. A backstab!

(LOCKED) Arkane - Tōtatsu Mi

(Arkane - Near)
Tōtatsu Mi - Reaching Blade (LOCKED - Wind)
She would focus and sharpen her blade by manipulating the wind. The sharp tip of her blade would have an extension. The tip would be longer because of the wind, allowing it to reach her target easier and/or to connect. It would only last for 5-6 seconds before disappearing. It is meant to be used with other attacks.

(LOCKED) Mythic - Gōkyū Reppū

(Mythic - Far/Near)
Gōkyū Reppū - Wailing Gust (LOCKED - Wind)
She would focus on the target before her. Her blade sheated. Collecting and concentrating wind around her body and blade, she would unsheat her blade with a succesful hit through the air. Only a second later, a strong gust of wind will cover the area before her. A dusin or so arching, sharp, piercing wind waves would extend in length as they move forward hitting the target.

TZTYFRL.jpg

Relationships
Tsubaha Mori - "Aww, she is cute. I'd definetely hug her whenever I can. She is like a treasure I cannot let others taint. Maybe I'm selfish.. Maybe.. However, I do sense that there is something that is troubling her. If only I knew what it was. No matter though, I will be there for her!"

Rumiko Mitsurugi - "I must say, I always look forward to the food whenever she is cooking. Other than that, she is sweet but also reckless. Maybe I'm wrong, but whenever there is a problem, she would always want to punch to a solution. There are more ways to a solution than just punching, you know? Despite that, I do enjoy her company."

Runara Blazeheart - "What can I say? She knows how to dance. Though she is a Doven, and I'd always wanted to meet one. Talk to them about their kingdom, culture and more. I guess to me, she is a mystery yet to be solved."

Saburo Shanghai - "Hey, at least Saburo and I got something in common. He likes to paint and so do I. I'd like to talk to him about it. Though I find it hard to believe he is a bandit or a pirate. Despite his awkward nature, I find him quite sweet that way."

Kei Daidouji - "Looks like an interesting guy. However, his contribution to the group is well noted by me. Though I'm not sure what to think of him. He strikes me as a mystery, just like Runara, but slightly different. Oh and, he can use knives in a very unique way. I guess you learn something new each day, huh?"

Black Nightingale - "A fighter with a weird name. Someone who would use their fists and legs in a battle. Interesting, just like Rumiko. I'd like to see them fight. I wonder who'd come out victorious. Though I find him a bit lazy. He sleeps everywhere. One day he could practically be under my bed sleeping. Hah."

Ran Yiban - "One of the twin sisters. And someone I'd never say no to tagging along with. Especially when she is searching for food. She's a food person, like me. Aw, I love that! Her bond with her sister is just too cute to pass up on watching. I wish I had a sister!"

Lan Yiban - "The other one of the two. Pretty much the same goes for her as well. They are both cute together, but I do wonder how she and her sister ended up here. Hmm.."

Yu Ri - "A quick witted girl this one. Though I find it important to keep an eye on her. There is just something about her that strikes me odd."

Yuan Liwei - "Hmm, he has experience with the blade. He's also a bandit or perhaps was? Anyhow, he seems like a guy I'd like to spar with once in the near future."

Utashou Hokoa - "I very much enjoy her company. Some of her habits reminds me of someone who could take care of a dusin children at once. I just hope she can get what she wants."

Haruki Rinko - "A pole? Yes.. A pole. Interesting choice of weapon, or maybe I'm just oblivious about people who can use a pole. It's a spear after all. Deadly both in range and close. Though I wonder how he'd fare against me, or I against him. Well, maybe I'll find out."

Rizen - "An interesting guy that again, reminds me about Rumiko and Black. However we do share the same elemental, and I always do like a challenge!"

Noriko Amagawa - "I dont mind his company, and his friendly attitude. Yes, it may get annoying from time to time, despite his over-the-top personality. However, he is one of the people I'd like to challenge one day and spar against. I know the way of the blade too, just like him, and a few others."

Tsubaki Hanejima - "Now which one of us would come out victorious? I dont know, but I find her quite odd.. Very odd. Especially when she glows."
Character Voice: YT Link
Character Theme: YT Link
Character Battle Theme: YT Link

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "Heh. You must be out of luck!"
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "Lets make the most out of this. Come on!"
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "Hmm.. I suppose you won't make this easy for me?"
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "Looks like trouble... But I can't let it get in my way.. Ever!"

Defeated an Enemy Line: "Maybe you'll have a chance next time."
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "Ugh.. A flaw in my plan.."
Resurrected from KO Line: "You have my gratitude."
Using an Item Line: "This looks promising.. I hope."

Retreat From Battle Quote: "Rain check?"

Normal Victory Quote: "Like I predicted."
Tough Victory Quote: "Phew.. I'm starving. Is there a ramen shop nearby?"
Flawless Victory Quote: "How's that eh?"
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "Hooooooi! Where'd you go?"

Personal Gag Victory Quote: "I'm not a fan of long, scary things."

'Our Weapons Are...!' Gag Victory Quote: "Thankfully not snakes! Thankfully not!"
'Did you see me...?!' Gag Victory Quote: "How can I not? You're too cute to be left alone."
'The path to victory is...' Victory Quote: "With a full stomach!"
'Your name is Black..' Victory Quote: ".. Hmm, your parents weren't very creative, were they?.."
'None can escape my fist!' Victory Quote: "You just gotta face it!"
'Shhh! What's that?' Gag Victory Quote: "Wait.. Is it... Nooo I dont want to know!"
'Saburo Shanzhai, a mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote: "Queeeeeeen.. Huh, I was wrong?"
'I can pull my own weights.' Victory Quote: "I expected as much."
'Casualties in battles..' Victory Quote: "Yes.. They're unfortunate.."
'Cleanup Crew?' Victory Quote: "Wait.. Yeah.. What happens to them?"
'Victory belongs to the most...' Victory Quote: "But of course, who else would it belong to?"
Obvious Captain Planet reference Victory Quote: "Grilled Corn!" *throws a grilled corn*
'What to cook when we return home... Hm?' Victory Quote: "Something warm, and inside a bowl. You know what I mean?... RAMEN!!"
[/fieldbox]

Chose Option 1.

Last edited:
Due to energetic sign ups in this interest thread...
SIGNUPS ARE NOW INVITE ONLY
Though people who pre-ordered and people who rolled UP TO THIS POST will be allowed in still.

@Skyswimsky
Accepted.

@Asuras
Interesting way to fix it. Accepted.

@Psyker Landshark
Brownie points for tying it with lore. Accepted.

@Luma
Post Rolls
You need to have the link and a screenshot of your rolls from the pre-order thread. Please add the latter in as it's missing.

Techs

Your techs are listed out assuming that you've unlocked the bonus items like Karyra. Please edit it back to the defaults of all base arts at level 1 until you've completed those bonus items.

Additionally, a couple of tech names in the accordions are misaligned, just looks odd.

Relationships

Just having 2 entires for character acceptance is not enough. While I understand wanting to wait to do it all at once, there's already several characters accepted at this point. So please add in more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
@Luma
Thank you, accepted.

Though I originally intended to post this in discord, Imma put the instructions here so it's easier to read.

You STILL will need to make that request to me via discord, as that's the part when you ask if the other player is okay with it. Please follow through with that or I will dump myself right out of that Conversation.

Alright Let's talk about Private Actions!

A private action is a 1v1 collab with another player. The general theme of these private actions is to get the characters to interact and discover more about one another. The incentive for conducting private actions is that at certain levels, players will be able to unlock titles (at affinity lv. 4), support abilities (at lv 6), and finally combined attacks(at lv 9), making them more effective in battle with each other.

Starting a Private Actions
You can start a private action with anyone who is recorded in kenno_affinity - that means they've gone through this tutorial step. Make sure you set up your private action with the other player first!

Note that you won't be able to achieve max affinity at the start of the RP. This is because each stage of private action is locked behind story progression. For example, at the start of the RP, where the cast begins having just gotten over being poisoned at the ruined shrine is the only private action setting available. While you can try to run a private action with each player, you'll only be able to achieve the first level until the next one is unlocked by story progression.

On the bright side, this gives you a 'context' from which to decide how your scene plays out. So basically imagine private actions as things that occur during downtime in the story. Since they happen in their own semi-continuity, they can be done at any time. You do, however, have to follow the order of the Affinity Chapters, since that implies you went back in time!

thread.kenno_affinity

List of Availible Affinity Chapters: Complete one with a character to unlock an affinity point with each other!

1: Worn Down Shrine
This personal action occurs after the party wakes up from being betrayed. Everyone laments and wonders how they'll be able to even stand a chance at gaining any bells having lost the ones they were originally given. Tsubaha has declared that they should all work together to get back their bells and win the tournament, but is that an idea everyone can get behind?
2: Cliffside Gnoll
After narrowly avoiding a monster, the party hides inside a cave, hoping the beast will simply get bored and pass them by.
3: Jiaojing Inn
Somehow, the party makes it back to Jiaojing. After defeating the monster, the party now has to decide their next plan of action.

===================================================

You:
TO Tsubaha 3/10
TO Someone Else 0/10

Based on the above, the way to read it is:

You're at the max available affinity to Tsubaha.
You can develop a relation to someone else starting with the worn out shrine from the beginning.

Running, Submitting, and Gaining Affinity Points
Run the collab. If it's done VIA Iwaku PM be sure to be clear in the title that it's a Private Action, where it's located, and which characters are involved in it. You can also do it in google docs or something if you both agree to it.

Ex. Private Action - You and Someone - Shrine

Make sure there are 4 quality exchanges, or at least 1 page worth of exchanges between the characters before ending the scene. You can have them talk about the events of that time, or about personal stuffs, or joke around, anything almost.

Once finished, compile it and post it as a spoiler in either of you guys' next IC post. Be sure to tag Ehb even if they aren't involved so they can look it over and award Points as necessary.

And that's it!

Now in order to get the promised Arkane and Mythic Unlocks for your character. Try doing this with @Ehb 's character Tsubaha. Though you'll have to initiate with me on your own accord, and please do it on Iwaku PM with the suggested title structure as Ehb has lots of PMs to keep track of! In case you were wondering, the context is the 'Worn Down Shrine' from the above example, the others are just there for example!

ALSO, DO NOT TRY TO DO THE INTRODUCTORY PRIVATE ACTION IN YOUR ACCEPTANCE PM. JUST START IT ON A NEW ONE!

Finally, remember to use your character voice color when speaking. Once the scene is deemed satisfactorily concluded, we'll go over how I want it to be formatted, and...

1. You'll post it in your first IC post.
  2. You'll get your character entered into kenno_affinity and immediately be eligible to start private actions with the others.
  3. Get a confirmation in your confirmation email that'll allow you to do those tech upgrades for free!

Last edited:
@Ehb Uhh, did you post the discord link in here or something? Haven't gotten a PM yet so I'm assuming you put it here.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
@Ehb It's done.

EDIT: The rolls.

Link

Chosen roll: 2 3 2 1.

Capture.JPG

[fieldbox= Tsubaki Hanejima, lightgreen, solid]
Basic Information

ykrp-jpg.157775

[Reference: Youmu Konpaku from Touhou]

Character Name: Tsubaki Hanejima
Character Color: Light Green - #ff99cc
Race: Sapien - Tousawa Migrant
Background: Wealthy (Hanejima Noble)

> Rain
Ever since she and her family arrived at the Fujian Plains, Tsubaki enjoyed the temperate climate, especially rain. It provided a good atmosphere for her to train her swordsmanship, and her Akumagraphy, or just plain letting her mind loose.

> Mochi
A traditional delicacy of the Tousawa Migrants. Its elastic rice cake texture and sweet red bean paste made it an instant favorite of commoners. Tsubaki would get it more than 3 pieces, spending most of her pocket money and gobble all of them like a glutton.

> Reading
Aside from practicing her fighting abilities, Tsubaki also spends some time in reading, especially laughing to 50 Jokes of the Shang People or ravishing to the Grand Tales of Anzai Ikkikari.

Dislikes:

> Bitter gourd
Tsubaki has no issues with vegetables in general, even mushrooms. When it comes to bitter gourd however, she would draw her sword to those who wants to force the bitter vegetable upon her. The noble remain unconvinced that it has medicinal properties when consumed frequently.

> Imperfection
Tsubaki is a perfectionist, possibly due to her noble upbringing as the Hanejima family wishes nothing but success, strength and triumph. The level of perfectionist was reduced over time however as she traveled with the Dancer.

Quirks:

> Fidgeting
Tsubaki would look at her nails, curl her silver hair, switching poses while standing every 5 minutes or other sets of fidgeting behaviors. She would do it whenever she waits for someone, listening to a briefing, rant, or being alone before her mind wanders off. The noble got herself a tool in effort to cure this ignoble behavior.

> Martial Pacifist
Ever since that tragic sparring incident with her childhood friend, Tsubaki is unwilling to maim or kill her opponent. The quirk has caused numerous incidents that can be resolved if the noble was stoic enough to deal with the deadly criminals, who she inadvertently released or handed over to the police.

Due to this Quirk, all of her Mystic Techs and some Arkane Techs will be locked unless someone who is close to her is mortally threatened, or an event or a tragedy that drives her into a state of cold-hearted berserk. Applicable once the relevant Techs are unlocked.

Fears:

> Paranormal Activities
Tsubaki is not afraid of the dark. As for ghostly stuff, not quite so. She will run away from anyone who decides to tell her a tale of ghosts and phantoms, or avoid any areas that has reports of supernatural activities. She becomes superstitious as a result, praying as much as she could not to get haunted by those beings. Tsubaki commonly carries those ghost-wards and talismans, but their effectiveness were doubtful at best.

> Committing Manslaughter
Whenever she kills someone due to self-defense, Tsubaki would break down, usually accompanied with repeated mutterings of apology and denial to the victim(s) in front of her.

Wish: At a glance, Tsubaki has no wishes as she helps Runara to achieve her objective. Deep inside the noble however, she has a secret, but a forbidden wish: revive her late-childhood friend from death.

Most Embarrassing Moment: Tsubaki has a huge crush on a male Ikkikari descendant, who looked similar as the famed Anzai Ikkikari. On a fine day, the noble slipped thanks to a banana peel, and fell on the young, dashing guy. Hilarity and widespread misunderstanding ensues.

Skill Details

Weapon: Ohka [lit. Cherry Blossom]

A single edged sword forged in the Tousawa Valley, before the eruption of the Demon Crown Mountain. Pink sakura petals can be seen engraved on the blade's sheath. It was made exclusively for Tsubaki. She received it from her family when she reached adolescence, and trained with it ever since. Its sheath was made of high quality steel, similar to the ones used to forge its blade. Tsubaki highly regards it as a her life companion in her travels, and will safeguard it as much as she can.

Whenever Tsubaki performs normal attacks or non-element based Techs, Ohka will glow in pink and produces a pinkish tracing effect.

Elemental Affinity: Water

Elemental Force Rank: C Rank - (Average)
Physical Rank: B Rank - (Strong)
Charisma Rank: A Rank - (Silver Tongued)

Techs:

Style: Hanejima Iaijutsu

A variant of the Iaijutsu Style practiced by a coalition of nobles and soldiers, before the eruption of the Demon Crown Mountain. The fighting style fell out of favor in the Tousawa Migrants as the Ikkikari Swordsmanship proved to be more effective. The Iaijutsu style focuses on delivering single, decisive strikes to disarm or debilitate opponents. As a result, it is less aggressive than the Ikkikari Swordsmanship. The Hanejima variant modified it to utilize Force Manipulation as a part of their skills and adopting a more defensive stance.

Due to Tsubaki's affinity on raw strength, she was trained in the arts of normal Iaijutsu more than the Force Manipulation branch.

ypci-png.157776

"If thou wishes death, have it at thee."

Tech Tree 1 - Zantetsuken [lit. Iron-Cutting Sword]
Base - Slash

(Base Tech - Near)
Slash (Lv 3 - Force)
Perform a quick, focused slash to the opponent.
Arkane - Pierce [Locked]

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Pierce (Locked - Force)
Perform a focused piercing attack to the opponent in effort to break through their armor.
Mythic - Chimera Strike [Locked]

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Chimera Strike (Locked - Force)
Perform a swift triple attack on the opponent's arms and the chest.

Tech Tree 2 - Akumagraphy
Base - Water Blast

(Base Tech - Far)
Water Blast (Lv 1 - Water)
Create or hurl a blob of water to strike at the enemy.
Arkane - Torrent [Locked]

(Arkane Tech - Far)
Torrent (Locked - Water)
Create a sudden stream of water beneath the opponent's ground, sending them to the air.
Mythic - Icicle Blast [Locked]

(Mythic Tech - Far)
Icicle Blast (Locked - Water)
Create a large ice projectile that explodes upon impact.

Tech Tree 3 - Hitokiri [lit. Assassin]
Base - Step Slash

(Base Tech - Near)
Step Slash (Lv 1 - Force)
Perform a quick, blurring dash towards the opponent followed by a slashing attack.
Arkane - Overhead Slash [Locked]

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Overhead Slash (Locked - Force)
Perform a feint dash where the user actually jumps upward, and perform an overhead strike towards the opponent.
Mythic - Critical Strike [Locked]

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Critical Strike (Mythic - Force)
Similar to Step Slash, but with a quick, staggering slash that hits the opponent's torso. As soon as the user fully sheath the blade, another powerful slash occurs to the opponent.

Tech Tree 4 - Elemental Blades
Base - Water Slash

(Base Tech - Near)
Water Slash (Lv 1 - Water)
Perform a single, wide elemental slash imbued with water.
Arkane - Circular Slash [Locked]

(Arkane Tech - Near)
Circular Slash (Locked - Water)
Perform a quick circular 360 slash imbued with water element.
Mythic - Frozen Serpent [Locked]

(Mythic Tech - Near)
Frozen Serpent (Locked - Water)
The highest tier of Force Manipulation that Tsubaki ever achieved. Conjure a frozen serpent-like dragon to consume the opponent, using Ohka as a medium.

Relationships

> Tsubaha Mori
"A loud, boisterous person. At least her intention is pure, I guess."

> Rumiko Mitsurugi
"Ah, the famed Kousen Priestess. She may look scary, but she is a good person at heart. I managed to exchange some words with her and gave some donations."

> Runara Blazeheart
"My harmless employer, whom is also a traveling dancer. If it wasn't for her help, I wouldn't be here today. But why she has to join Kenno Matsuri?!?!? Now we're definitely going to die!"

> Saburo Shanzhai
"He seems nice. But every nice word comes with an ulterior motive. At least what I feel from him."

> Kei Daidouji
"Uhhh... No. Just no! He looks like he wants me for dinner!"

> Black Nightingale
"He looks like your average guy that wants to prove his worth, I guess. His sleeping quirk on the other hand..."

> Yu Ri
"I... don't think I have anything to say about her."

> Rizen
"This young man... I think his hot-bloodedness is getting into me! Zantetsuken! Kaaaiimeeeraaaaaaaa Sutooraii---- (Chimera Strik---) No! That skill is too dangerous! But, I don't have many skills that I can shout with! And I feel more alive too, as if the world is not too bad after all! Still, I shouldn't joined Kenno Matsuri at the first place!"

> Yi Ban Twins
"They seemed okay but why are they here anyway? Oh well, same scenario like I do, I guess."

> Yuan Liwei
"Kleptomaniac Shang guy. Sums it all up basically."

> Utashou Hokoa
"A fellow Tousawa Migrant, no doubt. A kind one at that. I think I might met her somewhere before..."

> Nanami Houhou
"What's up with her? Why she keeps on challenging me to a fight?! Go away! I said no!"

> Haruki Rinko
"He may look effeminate, but he has a lot of power hiding in his hands. Those who underestimate Rinko-san will get bashed in more ways than one."

> Noriko Amagawa
"I guess we share some similarities, although Amagawa-san is now a part of that Jiaojing Wushu School. I'm quite surprised with his sunny disposition, considering that sword he's carrying is nearly as tall as I do."

Bonus Section (Optional)

Character Voice: Kana Hanazawa
Character Theme:
Character Battle Theme:

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "Shoo! Go away!"
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "I don't want to hurt you!"
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "Uh oh, what do we got ourselves into?!"
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "... Looks like we can't escape from this..."

Defeated an Enemy Line: "I'm sorry!"
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "So, this is it...!"
Resurrected from KO Line: "I was brought back... only to suffer again..."
Using an Item Line: "Here we go!"

Retreat From Battle Quote: "There's no point in fighting a losing battle!"

Normal Victory Quote: "I'm sorry that it has to end like this..."
Tough Victory Quote: "Once again, I live to see another day..."
Flawless Victory Quote: "That... was surprisingly easy. W-wait, I don't mean to bully you!"
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "If death is what you seek, I shall grant it to you."

Our Weapons Are...! Gag Victory Quote: "No. It's a weapon of mass destruction."
Did you see me...?! Gag Victory Quote: "Yes. You were awesome in killing people..."
The path to victory is... ! Victory Quote: "And there are none."
Your Name is Black... Victory Quote: "..." *crosses arms and merely looks at Black*
None Can Escape my Fist! Victory Quote: "And so is death..."
"Shhhh! What's that?" Gag Victory Quote: "..." *crosses arms and looks away as the wind blows by*
'Saburo Shanzhai, A mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote: "Okay..."
'I can pull my own weights' Victory Quote: "I have been pulling my own weight since I was born, Goshujin-sama."
'Casualties in battle..' Victory Quote: "... One too many."
'Cleanup Crew?' Victory Quote: "I don't know and I don't want to think about it..."
'I'm not a fan of long scary things.' Victory Quote: "So do I..."
'Victory Belongs to the most...." Victory Quote: "Mochiest thing ever! Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to reply that!"
Obvious Captain Planet reference Victory Quote: "Mochi! Sakura petals! Green tea leaves!"
'What to cook when we return...Hm?' Victory Quote: "Mochi! Fish cakes! Dumplings! Yaaaayyyyy~!"

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "Do you have a death wish?"
Entering a Normal Battle Line: "So be it."
Entering a Hard Battle Line: "Well, well. A challenge."
Entering a Boss Battle Line: "Time to die in a glorious fashion, ever."

Defeated an Enemy Line: "Dead."
Defeated by an Enemy Line: "It's about time..."
Resurrected from KO Line: "Wow, you guys want some more?"
Using an Item Line: "Special delivery!"

Retreat From Battle Quote: "Pfft, until we meet again!"

Normal Victory Quote: "You should have known better."
Tough Victory Quote: "That was a nice workout!"
Flawless Victory Quote: "Huh? What did you say?"
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "How does it feel...?"

Our Weapons Are...! Gag Victory Quote: "Food? Heh."
Did you see me...?! Gag Victory Quote: "I guess."
The path to victory is... ! Victory Quote: "Is that you carve yourself one."
Your Name is Black... Victory Quote: "Baa, baa black Doven, have you any furs?"
None Can Escape my Fist! Victory Quote: "And so is my blade..."
"Shhhh! What's that?" Gag Victory Quote: "Heh." *places her arms on her hips and look at the deceased with an amused smile*
'Saburo Shanzhai, A mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote: "Someone has to crown themselves a king after a battle, eh?"
'I can pull my own weights' Victory Quote: "Nara-chan, I believe Tsu-chan has carried a lot of your weights before you even start to bother, didn't she?"
'Casualties in battle..' Victory Quote: "A lot of stuffs. Stuffs that we may or may not care about."
'Cleanup Crew?' Victory Quote: ""
'I'm not a fan of long scary things.' Victory Quote: "How long and how scary we're talking about, I wonder...?"
'Victory Belongs to the most...." Victory Quote: "Oh God! Here comes that sexy Ikkikari Noble! Did he see me?! Did heeeeeeeeee?!!"
Obvious Captain Planet reference Victory Quote: "SUPER EXTRA LARGE MOCHI and RAINING GREEN TEA!"
'What to cook when we return...Hm?' Victory Quote: "Can I have a nice ramen by any chance? With those nice spices... And oh, a cup of hot green tea. Thank you!"

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Miya
While even reading the first lines makes it blaringly obvious where she comes from, please still make sure there's a mention of her being from the tousawa valley in race. This is for general uniformity reasons.