N

null

Original poster
Hello, I apologize if I misuse the lingo or terminology here! I'm fairly new.

I'm seeking 1x1 with a person just as invested and able to plot as much as I! In-depth discussion and lots of fleshing out characters that will keep us both hooked with role-plays written with passion. Right now, I'm interested in writing as CANON characters of anime/manga, video games, books, or movies, but I am open to anyone writing with original or other canon characters. I normally stick to a few canon characters and like to throw them in different worlds with other characters, just to see how things will occur. (Give me all the Alternate Universes!)

A Quick Rundown:
  • I adore crossovers and Canon x OC interactions.
  • I'm extremely adaptable.
  • Literature and script are fine with me.
  • I double, but prefer writing as male muses.
  • Open to M/F, M/M, or F/F ships so long as chemistry is built-up.
  • There will be no NSFW, especially if a person is below 18!
  • If not online on IwakuRoleplay, my preferred method of communication (that I'll usually be on) is Discord.

My list of characters are currently from:
  • Fire Emblem
  • Fallout
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Danganronpa
  • Persona Series (mainly 3-5)
  • Dark Souls
  • Bloodborne
  • South Park(?)
  • I also have some OCs, but would like to use canon, for now.

Genres/Worlds that would be nice to delve into (as a preference; doesn't need to happen, but just some idea!):
  • Post-apocalypse
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Slice-of-life
  • Black Mirror-type Dystopia
  • Again, I'm up to discuss anything!

I hope to find someone that can match the same enthusiasm and investment to the point we'll be writing long essays to each other about our characters! All I ask is that it's a mutual investment and not just one side pushing on most of the plotting. (I tend to talk a lot and ask frequent questions!) If you're interested, PM me! If you have any questions, drop a comment or also PM me. <3

I'd be interested in doing a Black Mirror-ish RP. I've loved the show, it's great. I also like to write alot, heh.

I am a simple man. I see soulsborne, I like. I'd love to get my hands dirty in those wonderful worlds.

I would love to do something Soulsborne related, if you're still looking!