A World of Words -open to anyone-

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LenaG

Original poster
Warm and cold fought dominance on her as she walked down the street to her favorite cafe. It has been a week since she came to the small cafe. But who could blame her when life has it way of makinh everything topsy turvy. She pulled on her coat much tighter trying to fight of the coldness of the season. A week full of drama was enough for her to feel exhausted but she did promise to herself once everything is talked about that she'll go back to her old routine of spending her whole afternoon at the cafe after her class.

When he finally reached the cafe she quickly passed through the doors and full stiring warmth touched her face. The place was heaven to her, the smell of freshly brewed coffee waffed her senses.

She immeidiately went to the counter and ordered her usual dark coffee with vanilla cream and a slice of triple dark chocolate. Henriete looked aroud and saw her usual spot at the corner near the window taken and decided to take the sofa by the shelves of books instead.

She sat down and settled herself, placing her bag on the ground and taking out the current book she's reading. Anna Karnina. Her coffee and cake followed in after a few minutes. She thanked the waiter and plugged in her earphone and returned to her reading.

Note: this is a starter for a thread. Anyone can reply to it. I can transfer it to IM or you can reply on this Forum, anyway works. :braces:

If you're interested in discussing first just message me. I swear I'm sweet and I don't bite.:angel:

If you want to RP with me but a different thread and/or idea or genre just message me and I'd love to discuss it with you. :bsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.