A World Gone MAD ~OOC~

Yay, I'm accepted!
ilovevampzero- XP You're just jealous cus I'm awesome

you're both awesome :P save the argument for the characters :P

Yaaay! More awesome characters!!! I love their designs! =D And the rp is up! Time to play! >w<

I'm not the jealous one... My wolf has pointed ears and- Not gonna start. Happy roleplaying, everyone!

Aww... poor Icarus... XD Soleil just plowed through him!

Name: The Dangerously B. Zealot
Species: superhuman, android.
Appearance:
Baby blue latex one piece suit without mouth covering. White letters of "DBZ" crudely painted on the forehead. Faded whinnie the pooh yellow trunks and gloves. Brown heavy duty leather boots that reach up past most of the shin. Distinguishing feature being his two bionic arms that grant him enhanced strength and fighting capability.

Origins:
Born in Omega City, raised in Omega City.

Personality:
Paranoid, lateral, reasonable, too sane, insane scared and very angry man.

History:
Being from Omega planet was difficult. There were a lot of heroes out there. "Heroes." They were jokes more like. Swanning around the place thinking they were doing right, when all along we'd have just been better without them. So many innocent people died because of Omega Destruction Dad and his fucking F.A.R.T.S crew. And I had to be a part of it! Me! I had to stick up for those guys, I-I had to be branded an ally to those guys! What have I become! I'm an advocate of genocide! And now look at me, here, in this cracked out acid trip of a place. It's like some kind of city but everything is made out of bananas. The cats look like they're on fire and the people have asses for faces! (not much change there then. Maybe all of this is just a flashback)

Likes: Ciggerettes, Weed, Brandy, Scotch, Whiskey, Acid, Beer, Doritos, Mexicans, Scousers, Good people, Fighting, Worrying, Cigars, Lions, Asses, Contemplating suicide.
Dislikes:Ciggerettes, Weed, Brandy, Scotch, Whiskey, Acid, Beer, Doritos, Mexicans, Scousers, Good people, Fighting, Worrying, Cigars, Lions, Asses, Contemplating suicide.
Strengths: Punching
Weaknesses: Crying
Any abilities: Stronger than a lot of people. Can count. Is literate. Breakdancing.
Other: http://omegadestructiondad.smackjeeves.com/comics/620069/omega-destruction-dad-pt-1/

^read that to fully understand the Omega Destruction Dad Universe.

My first character on this forum so far! I hope you guys like her :embarassed:

Name: Inna Cederhound (First name means "rough stream" and is of Russian origin since Borzoi are a Russian breed)

Species: Giant Borzoi (Dog)

Appearance:
Borzoi.jpg

Inna is a very large sentient Borzoi. Standing on all fours, her eyes nearly meet levelly with a human woman of average height. Despite her size, she is light and agile, and can run very quickly over large distances, thanks to her sleek arching figure bred for speed and endurance. Her marbled brown coat falls in loose waves along her body with bright white accents on her legs, tail and face. She wears an elegant gray wool trench coat (tailored for a dog of course) cinched around her narrow waste with a leather belt, and around her neck, a long, knitted scarf the color of Merlot is loosely wrapped in several large loops.

Origins: Born in this world, from a village high in the mountains

Personality: Coming from a noble pedigree, Inna has a habit of sometimes appearing snobbish and aloof around strangers. However she is genuinely curious and open minded about the world, even if she does sometimes forget how to interact with others in a polite and humble way. She views the insanity of this world with the fascination of a tourist, and her insatiable curiosity drives her to explore its farthest reaches. When speaking with others she tends to be fairly blunt and honest, but prefers to speak few words and divulge little information about herself. Her temper is very steady and she is slow to anger, but when threatened she has the strength to defend herself very efficiently.

History: Inna came from a large, noble family of Borzoi, the Cederhounds. Hailing from a remote village in the high mountain forests, the Cederhounds are renown hunters of large game, hunting in packs and bringing down huge beasts as trophies. Such a proud and wealthy family was quite disappointed then, when Inna decided that following the family tradition was not of her interest. Instead, she yearned for travel and adventure, to seek out and experience all of the bizarre curiosities of this world. So, she set out and began her wandering, beginning with the strange and fascinating capital city of Aramontis.

Likes: She loves exploring. She can find many things in each environment to pique her interest. She enjoys the chaotic lifestyle of a wandering traveler in this even more chaotic world. And she is very particular about her luxurious clothing and scarves.

Dislikes: She dislikes remaining in one place for too long, and prefers to keep moving onto the next thing. She is stubbornly resistant to anyone who tries to tell her what to do, and often unwisely defies authority. She tries to remain as an outsider, observing but detached, and has a hard time helping out others unless there is something in it for her.

Strengths: Her fearlessness and cleverness has helped her in many situations against beasts and would-be robbers. She can usually find a way out of most any tight situation. Plus it doesn't hurt that she is a large hunting dog with teeth and claws and the ability to run very fast for long distances.

Weaknesses: She is prone to being reckless and even a bit oblivious, wandering into potentially dangerous situations. Her careless attitude often rubs others the wrong way. And though she is skilled at hunting animals, she has no experience using weapons or battling with well trained fighters.

Any abilities: She has the ability to speak and think like a sentient being and is quite clever, and despite lacking opposable thumbs, she can interact quite easily within the world of humans. And she has a seemingly endless supply of gold from her coin-purse.

Hibou and Vader, I'm not sure if Nightstealer is still watching/GMing this, but I don't see why you wouldn't be accepted. Maybe send a PM reminding her of this or what-not. Great characters, by the way.

Also, does everyone want to kind of stumble upon each other. Loba and Aufe are heading to the city, but could happen upon Pedrix and Elle somehow (and the others if they want to join in).

Very awesome character, Hibou! =D And yeah... I'm not sure where Nightstealer went... XD

Definitely an RP I'm interested in but it looks like the lovely GM has pulled a disappearing act. I'll hold my action until I see his return.

It would be interesting to group together, not sure on how to go about it though.

There's a few ideas. Both groups are kind of in a nature-esque area, meaning one or the other could stumble upon the group: making too much noise, setting off a trap/alarm, seeking shelter/falling into Elle's home, etc. Or (depending on the plans of Pedrix and Elle after tea and a casual mention of a city to Pedrix) meeting somewhere there. Or a snap-of-the-fingers random transport from the god of chaos. Not great, but possibly a wall to bounce off of...

The stumbling sounds good to me, not sure what the others think. :)

You can stumble into her house. :) It can be a natural occurrence because... well... It is a hole in the ground. :) Of course, blocked by a door but, a loud thud. :) Stumbling later on. I don't mind. Ella doesn't travel much to any cities so, she'd likely be a clutzy freak.... e_e

HIIIIII! I have returned! So so so so sooooooo sorry! i was moving and starting school again! BUT IM BACK! How ARE you guys? I'll have to catch up i suppose,
Vader, Hibou, YOU'RE BOTH ACCEPTEDEDEDED! Sorry, hyper hit me! I have to go again soon but i will DEFINITELY be back tomorrow!

HIIIIII! I have returned! So so so so sooooooo sorry! i was moving and starting school again! BUT IM BACK! How ARE you guys? I'll have to catch up i suppose,
Vader, Hibou, YOU'RE BOTH ACCEPTEDEDEDED! Sorry, hyper hit me! I have to go again soon but i will DEFINITELY be back tomorrow!

*glomps* Welcome back! I hope moving wasn't too much of a pain. :3 Doing good, how's about you?