A World Gone MAD ~OOC~

Name: Pedrix Adboba<o:p></o:p>
Species: Human<o:p></o:p>
Apperance: Long black hair (covering his face), toned body(not bulging muscles), red robes with a small gold trimming. <o:p></o:p>
Origins: Earth-India <o:p></o:p>
Personality: Pondering, Thoughtful, Fair

History: Pedrix lived near the Jetadankhar monastery where the monks would train and meditate for enlightenment. It was his dream to join and he left his past life at 8. Jetadankhar proved to be challenging the 12 years he was there. The leaders acknowledged his growth and donned him the traditional robes. Excited for the new phase in his life and his good fortune Pedrix went to sleep that night as happy as he could be.<o:p></o:p>

In the morning however he woke up in a nightmare turned reality. The world he had known was completely ripped from him. Fear and confusion wrapped him constantly and a part of him broke away that day. In this new world chaos WAS order and Pedrix's purpose, squashed! Roaming this new world he found the Demetris Shrine where he apprenticed feeling somewhat home. The monks there helped him cope but also contrasted what he knew.
<o:p></o:p>

Two years after his arrival to the strange land Pedrix left Demetris for a pilgrimage which the monks although sad, knew was necessary. Now he searches for a new home and a new purpose.

Likes: People with a cause, the meek and humble, Magikarp<o:p></o:p>
Dislikes: Bullies, abusers of power, greed<o:p></o:p>
Strengths: Critical thinking when needed, Focus during chaos<o:p></o:p>
Weakness: Unable to comprehend randomness, his views are sometimes seen as rash<o:p></o:p>
Abilities: His mental focus was so great, when he crossed planes he gained the ability to enhance his physical abilities with his spiritual energy.<o:p></o:p>
Other: He is a mean cook! <o:p></o:p>
Places: Demetris Shrine, wandering<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
"Even chaos has its order." –Pedrix upon first seeing the Demetris Shrine.<o:p></o:p>

Btw sorry it took me a while to get my character. I hope he's cool, and homework just slowed his entrance :P

Btw sorry it took me a while to get my character. I hope he's cool, and homework just slowed his entrance :P

Pedrix is awesome! =D I'm excited to see him interact with this world of madness!

@Nekomimist Haha thanks, yeah i'm sure things will be interesting with everyones character. Soleil seems to have a lot of spontaneity :)

Lol! Indeed! We have a great group going! X3 I'm excited to see Soleil around everyone! And... kinda worried for Pedrix! XD

Yeah we do, although everyone has much cooler characters than mine >.> lol yeah he may go mad or something from so much awesomeness.

I really like Pedrix! His deisgn is great and he's going to be sooo much fun to play beside! >w<

I love him. Welcome to the team XD i'll have the rp up by tomorrow hopefully

Thanks all for liking my character, i didn't think he'd get so much love :)

This seems like a very cool rp and I want in :) are you open for another character?

Of course I am XD always open until I say no XD

I wasn't quite sure on how it is, but if something needs to be changed, let me know.

Name: Citlali
Species:
Dark elf
Appearance:
imgres.jpeg
Origins:
Hellsborough Forest
Personality:
adventurous, kind, sweet, energetic, too curious for her own good sometimes, fierce temper
History:
Her whole life she's lived in darkness, her family/ race staying in the shadows but so much darkness affected her personality- but not in the way you would expect; she became she happiest and brightest person of her tribe. Because of the grand difference in her personality in relation to everyone else, they would treat her differently, as if she was an outsider even though she was born and raised with them. After a while she gave up trying to fit in and instead just left, deciding to instead wander the strange world she lived in
nature, music, friends, adventure, new things, darkness
Dislikes:
doing the same thing every day, closed/small spaces
Strengths:
kind, fighting, will fight for what she believes in/those she cares about to her last breath (it's also kind of a weakness)
Weaknesses:
too curious, wanders off on her own, her temper
Any abilities:
shadows- she can create creatures out of any shadow and she can disappear into shadows
Other:

Name: Loba Canis
Species: Winged wolf (Can speak)
Appearance: Link: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2006/358/6/2/WingedWolf_by_huskie666.jpg
Origins: The Hidden Forests of Earth, where magical creatures lie.
Personality: Loba is a nice person in general, although she can be a know-it-all and a bit full of herself sometimes. She is easily annoyed by little things, and is very shy and curious. Also, Loba is someone who does not easily trust people.
History: Loba used to wander and live in the Hidden Forests of Earth with her family and other creatures. All was peaceful, until an immense drought somehow appeared and dried the vegetation, which was the food source for the all of the creatures in the Forest. In desperate attempt for survival, the creatures of the Forest turned on each other, many turning insane. The God of Insanity, satisfied, then transported all of them to his own world, despite their sanity level. Loba lost her family to a rouge elf during the famine, and to this day she hates elves and dreams of taking revenge on them and the God of Insanity.
Likes: Hiding, any species that isn't an elf, forests, music, and sweet foods.
Dislikes: Elves, the God of Insanity, bitter foods, and loud and sudden noises.
Strengths: Is a quick thinker, very intelligent, and cunning.
Weaknesses: Her bitter hatred of elves, being easily startled, not very trusting.
Any abilities: Can fly and run very quickly, and can speak to regular animals not using words.
Other: Despite being part wolf, Loba will NOT eat meat.
Places: Prefers to stay in Hellsborough Forest.
(Hope you like it! Oh, just saw that Tiger is an elf... Stay away from this wolf!)

I'm offended, I can't believe you hate elves… *wipes away a tear* You hate me!

I'm sorry ;_; I didn't see it before XD! I love you, Tiger!
AND, SCENE!

Yay! I feel loved again!
Cool character by the way

Yay! Thanks, yours is cool too except that it's an ELF.