Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Human

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not being impatient but I don't know if it sent.) Is this open?

Please restart it! I have the perfect character!!

To restart it I just post another Ic, correct?

Well before that. Please everyone, create your new characters!! ( If you want to keep your old ones that is perfectly fine) I will start accepting characters now.

Appearance:
akashi_x_pregnant_reader__not_mine__end_2_3__by_animepikachu-d8jr4en.jpg

Name: Leo Ventor

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Race/Species: Hybrid (Human+Demon)

History/Back story: Leo grew up in a small village in a forest covered mountain. From a young age the boy had skill for fighting. He was considered a prodigy in martial arts, quickly out ranking other fighters in the village. By the young age of ten he could fight no par with adults. One day however him and some friends were playing around near the villages holly monument. Little did they know there was something locked inside. One of Leo's friends ran inside of the building, not knowing of it's weak structure. The floor collapsed and she fell through. The others tried to help, but once they got down it was too late. Something was holding the young girl, it soon moved towards the others. Killing them swiftly. But against Leo it had to put up a fight. He was determined to avenge his friends, however he too lost. His eyes were taken from him. But the demon gave the boys his eyes, in this act Leo became tainted with the demons blood.

Special traits/Abilities: Leo's eyes allow him to analyse any combat style. Not only can he find it's weak points, but after watching it for a short time he can successfully copy to moves.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Healthy, so he is strong and fast. Know's multiple fighting skills. However he can be cocky at times. He has a very high metabolism so eating is a to priority for him.

Fears: Scared mostly of losing the things he possesses, especially his eyes

Dream: Leo has no dream, other than to fight forever

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll also continue with my old character! Just one question though. Will there be more of a planned plot-line this time or is it just gonna be a kind of free-for-all again?

Still here and I would like to continue with my old character ^_^

(Still kind of waiting on an answer to my last question... :P *poke poke* @parkpyro?)

It's up to you, I can make a planned plot if you want. Or we can do a free for all again.

Sorry for forgetting about this RP, but someone posted already?

Status
Not open for further replies.