A world full of ashes IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesper just stared at Rafa in awe. "I -- well... That, uh, that was indeed quite fast," she stuttered. Sure, that was intimidating as all get out, but dang -- having a demon hybrid around might turn out to be even more useful than she thought. Hesper leaned in close to the fire, warming up her hands as she watched the fire grow. "So then, where are you from?" she asked out of the blue. "Unless its a secret, of course."

"Secret? Why it would be a secret?" he asked tilting his head to an side "Anyway, I'm from hell... like any demon... But being in earth is much better... That's was what you wanted to know?" he asked again walking closer to the campfire and warming his hands almost imitating her, looking at her, he questioned yawning "And you? Where are you from?"

Lutheria finished her meal, she wasn't a fan of flesh, too messy. The ground swallowed up the creature and single black rose sprouted from the ground. Lutheria turned to the small girl and Max who still layed curled around her neck. "He likes you, that's rare, normally he doesn't like angels...or their hybrids." Lutheria chuckled and thought for a moment. "But..then again..neither do I...normally..." Lutheria looked back down at the water, there was something different about this girl, something she had never seen in a hybrid before, angel or demon. Something that was the perfect balance of good and evil. "So why are you with the brute? I mean...he doesn't seem like much for company." Lutheria said looking at the girl and Max once more, who was beggining to fall asleep, it was getting late out after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina finally awoke and rubbed her head, her wings unwrapping themselves from around her small body. She stood up and looked around, it was much later in the day then when she had fallen asleep. Stretching she looked at her wing, which seemed to be completely healed. Mina stood up and decided she would walk around for a little while. Continuing to walk Mina came upon a small warm spring, surrounded by smaller trees and bushes, some looked dead while others still gleamed with life. Mina looked around, surprised no one else was around. She could use a warm bath. Stripping her clothing off and laying them, hidden under a bush along with her ax and long sword, holding onto a small knife she kept in its sheath which hung around her upper thigh. She climbed in and sighed as the warm water covered her wings and small body, her hair spreading out across the top of the water.

(WHOOPS COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SORRYYYY. Is anyone still here??)

Hesper nodded her head in understanding. She supposed that made sense and all, what with being a demon and everything. She just wondered if hybrids were different in any sense; but, as it was, she didn't know anything about them really. So it seemed she had been wrong.

"Oh, me?" she asked. "I'm from nowhere, really. A village out in the middle of some God-forsaken wasteland. It fell to shambles right before I left," Hesper explained curtly, trying to dance around the subject. She picked up a twig and began stoking the fire, staring intently into the flames. "I got out just in time." She smiled at that, but it was the emptiest of smiles.

@RafaDark

Tilting his head to an side, he looked at her thinking on what had happened to her that she was looking strange, Trying not to look to interested in the subject, he scratched the back of his head and faked an yawn and said "You looked happy before you said that, but anyway, the past is the past and will never became your future because you can change your present to a better one, that's what I think.... So, I'm tired..." laying in his back on the ground and with his foots almost touching the flame, he looked up and continued "I think I'm going to sleep now... I need a little rest, I might look fully recovered by the cut but somehow it still hurts a little so... Good night."

Hesper nodded at Rafa's words. Though she hadn't heard such a thing in a long, long time, the positive message sounded a lot like something her grandfather used to say. What was the phrase again? Hesper paused in thought for a moment. "...Hakuna matata..." she muttered to herself, suddenly remembering. A smile graced her lips all of a sudden as happy memories flooded back. That was some silly saying that her grandfather used to say; he never remembered where it came from, he just knew it because he picked it up from his grandparents. It's source had long since been forgotten...

Hesper turned to tell Rafa about this, but by the time she did, he was already fast asleep. She decided she should also get some shut-eye, so she scooted back to lean up against a tree trunk, folded her arms across her chest, and let her eyes close... But it wasn't so easy. Having another person nearby -- let alone, a demon hybrid -- made it difficult for Hesper to put her guard down and fall asleep. Hence, she was stuck there all night, only able to doze in and out of a light sleep, as she keep instinctively waking herself up. It was a very long night...

Opening his eyes after some minutes of sleep, he looked up, seeing the stars that were moving slowly above, he felt in peace, forgetting about the things that happened in the last days and just focusing in the stars, he thought "I need to take a closer look..." rising slowly from the ground for not wake her up, he walked to the closer tree and looking at an noise that came from behind him, he saw it was Hesper almost waking up, jumping on the tree and climbing faster, he didn't let her see him "She is an human, she needs more rest than me... Now, up..." he thought looking down the tree and to Hesper, reaching the highest branches, he made almost an nest above the tree to lay comfortably in there, looking up, he slowly fell asleep again feeling totally calm and peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.