A world full of ashes IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now!" he thought as he was going to attack the thing that was coming from the bush, hearing her telling him to wait and then the snap, he froze in place and thought that it was someone or something trying to get him, looking at the place where the snap came, nothing manifested from the bush then the girl ran for something on it. With an dead trapped rabbit and an happy smile on her face, she explained about her forgetting of this trap, he heard all that with an expressionless face, when she began to talk again, he looked at her with an rise eyebrow and an little smile and said "Remorse or fear? Anyway... I can't say no for free food, thanks." grabbing the dead trapped rabbit from her hand and taking it form inside, he ate it right away, without even cooking it first, leaving his hands and his mouth covered in the dead rabbits blood. spitting some rabbit fur and trying to clean his mouth and hand by licking them, he only made the scene more gruesome, seeing that the color of his skin was getting normal, he sighed and said "Nice, it was delicious, thanks again." looking at her, he asked trying to look more friendly that he could, failing once again "Now... what do you plan to do? Stay around me for protection or run for your life when you get the chance? I'm not trying to be threatening but... demons attract problem, you know..." he looked at her waiting for an answer.

Mina continued to fly until she smacked right into a tree. "Ow, shoot." Mina fell through the trees and down branches, her wing getting cut pretty badly. The crash was loud, anyone around would have heard it. Mina groaned and slowly stood up. Her wing dragging lazily on the ground, weak and bleeding. Mina walked slowly through the woods and hoped to find someone who would have a bandage or something. She continued to walk until she found a dead body pinned against a tree, leaning down she covered her nose and exhaled. "This'll have to do." Mina ripped a piece of clothing off the fresh dead body and tied it around the top of her wing. Sitting down under a willow tree nearby and leaning against it, resting a little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lutheria continued to walk and walk, until she heard the voices of two other people, one sounded like a small girl, the other sounded like a male, but he voice was to gruff and deep to be human. As she walked out of the woods she came upon a group of people whom seemed to be conversing about what they were. She didn't realize how much she had tarveled until she had reached a spot in the clearing where she could look down and see the bottom of the mountain she had just climbed. "We made quite the journey today Max." Lutheria walked out into the clearing and approached the water and took a drink. Noticing the people across the way. A demon hybrid and an angel hybrid. 'how odd.' Lutheria thought to herself as she turned and walked back into the woods and began to climb overtop of the waterfall. Sitting down next to the edge. "We shall camp here tonight Max, I like the view." Lutheria said as she looked out and over, not paying any attention to those down below. They were too busy eating to notice her anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're wel--" But before she could finish, the hybrid scarfed down the rabbit nearly whole, smearing blood all over his face and hands. "...welcome. I guess."

Hesper looked away and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly as the boy licked his fingers, cleaning himself up. Not that the sight of blood made her uncomfortable or anything -- after all, she could skin and cook a rabbit just fine on her own -- but something about how gruesome this hybrid was while eating it was unsettling to Hesper. When she looked back, however, she couldn't help but laugh a little as he was clearly trying to be appear more friendly, but failing miserably. She thought he could maybe use a lesson on what the meaning of the word "sharing" was, but that was slightly less urgent of an issue at the moment.

"I don't know. That depends," she answered him when he asked whether she was sticking around or not. "Where are you headed? If we're going in the same direction, I don't see a reason to split up just yet." She paused, smiling jokingly in an attempt to be friendly, as she added, "Unless of course you plan on eating everything I catch by yourself. Then we might have a problem."

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this was going to be annoying, it seemed she wasn't really going to tell him anything he wanted to know. Vlad could feel the mark swirling around his body. He was getting a bit peckish, I mean if he ate the girl he would definitely know what she was. Suddenly another sent wafted in the air...demon.

Vlads body completely vanished from his sitting position. He was fast. The boy appeared behind the demon drinking from the water, his right had was outstretched like a spear. He was pressing it into the back of her neck, his nails threatening to pierce her skin. "Lucky me, yet another girl has come to my door" he said sarcastically. He could see Alexandria from across the small lake like pond. "That makes three today" he said, more to himself than to the demon. "Now why are you here?" Vlad asked, turning his attention back to the demon in front of him.

A gush of wind suddenly passed through Alexandria, sending shivers down her spine. The boy she was talking to was suddenly gone in just a blink of an eye!! She stood there for a minute, trying to process everything before she turned around and saw another girl with her throat in grave danger, Vlad's nails threatening to pierce the poor girl's skin. It was like something out of the movie; the two of them standing atop of the waterfalls as she watched, one of them destined to fall to its doom. She didn't know what to do at the current situation. Should she stop him or just watch? should she ran away or stare? she was frozen in spot, her thoughts getting jumbled up with each passing minute as her heart pound like crazy.

"BERRIES!!!" she suddenly shouted, not caring if they find her weird. It was a habit of hers, shouting the first word that comes to her mind when she was clueless or confused. Walking towards the two with an evident blush of embarrassment on her face she asked Vlad "uhm.. should I just watch or..." she trailed off, clueless as a lost little puppy.

"Well..." he examined his surrounding and looking back to her, with a hand on his chin he continued "I was going to stay around here, in the forest, it looks like a place with much food and it looks like a nice place to hide, maybe I'll built a house around here and..." remembering she was in front of him, he cleaned his throat and continued again "That's too much info right now..." joking he said "That's not a problem to me, an slave is always good and if you want to become my slave, you can start getting more food for me." laughing, he asked smiling friendly at her "And you? What do you was going to do?"

Hesper snickered as the boy went on about how he wanted to stick around here for a while, perhaps even settle down in this forest... It seemed this kid was even more human than he let on. He then went on to make a joke about her possibly becoming his slave. "Oh-hoh, I don't think so," she answered, an air of playfulness in her voice. "Unless you have the competency level of a child, you're going to have to pitch in just as much as me. And you're gonna have to learn how to share."

Hesper couldn't believe herself. Was she actually smiling right now...? It really had been too long since she'd had any real conversation with another person. She was brought back out of her thoughts, though, when she was asked where she was headed. "I mean, I don't have an exact plan, per se... I guess I was gonna hang around this forest for a while, and then just keep on heading west." Hesper paused, thinking about her 'grand plan', if you could even call it that. "Someday, I'm hoping to make it to the ocean," she smiled, "but right now, I'm just... well, I'm just trying to survive."

Laughing, he said crossing his arms and puckering his lower lip out, like a child "I don't wanna share... And I want to have an slave..." getting back at his normal position and laughing again, he said "Now, seriously, your plan on going west, it is a clever idea, you might know that the sun sets in the west and rises in the east, so if you follow it, you might find the ocean, I think it makes sense right? And we have the same objective, in the moment..." scratching his head, he asked with an rose eyebrow "Can I know why your going to the ocean?" playfully he continued "Trying to catch fish with your traps?" He was surprised that he could be happy in an world like that and making someone laugh was making he feel good but something deep inside him still wanted to eat her meat and drink her blood, laying himself slowly in the ground, he waited for her answer still with an smile on his face and the color on his skin was getting almost completely normal.

Hesper shrugged. "I don't know, really," she answered honestly. "It's just that I've never been to the ocean, and it seems like a nice place... As long as I'm spending the rest of my life wandering, I might as well wander to places I'd like to visit, you know?"

Speaking of the sun setting, it was actually beginning to get dark. If Hesper didn't find some place to set up camp relatively soon, it'd be too dark to do so. All she needed to do was find a comfortable tree to sit in and strap herself into her sleeping bag to avoid falling out, but she couldn't strap in safely if she couldn't see. And in this dense forest, the light was disappearing much faster than normal. "So then, what are you going to do?" Hesper inquired. "You said demons attract trouble, and I know that, but... I wouldn't mind the company, even just for a little while..." she added sheepishly.

"Yeah, you are right, I never thought that but I have passed for much beautiful places finding one that I could stay and live... but it never showed up, I even lost the count of the years I've passed doing this." he said rubbing his eyes, it was getting dark and he was a little tired, with an yawn he said "Well..." looking at her with an hand at his chin "I was going to sleep a little..." looking at the closest tree, he continued "Above a tree or something, maybe I'll make an campfire, what do you think?" giving an little smile, he said "You look a little desperate about being alone now but that's not a problem. Everyone have fears."

"Hey, hold on a second -- I'm not scared," Hesper interjected, her pointer finger up in the air for emphasis. "I-It's just been a long time since I got to talk to anyone. That's all." She crossed her arms and pouted, turning away for a moment as she feigned offense.

But in regards to the campfire, Hesper turned back. "But, yeah... a campfire seems like a good idea. It would give us more visibility, and for longer too. I'll go collect some fire wood." She turned to leave, but paused when she suddenly realized something. "I, uh, I don't think I caught your name though. My name's Hesper," she added, realizing introductions probably should have been the first thing to happen.

Lutheria chuckled and quickly puting her sharp nails against the hybrids throat. Max jumped off of Lutheria's shoulder and startedto fall down the fall, before turning into his full sized dragon
2335935-black_dragon_kalameet.jpg
, towering over the two standing there, Max looked down at the hybrid, his nose filling with flame. "You can place nice or I will sick my beast on you." Lutheria said as she used her other hand rising it slowly, the ground breaking open." Lutheria's tail wrapped around the hybrid's ankle and pulled it fast and hard, causing the hybrid to fall to it's back. "I was thirsty, so I got some water, what are you doing here Hybrid? and why are with an angel Hybrid? Isn't that against the rules?" Lutheria said with a chuckle, letting go of the hybrid and stepping over him, away from the cliff. As she heard berries shouted she nodded and realized how hungry she was, moving in the blink of an eye down to the young girl. Speaking kindly, "What kind of berries do you have hun? Max might like them." Max stayed afloat in the air, watching the hybrid, growling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina stayed on the ground passed out, her wings wrapping around her like a cocoon.

Seeing that his little joke hit her, he laughed a little more, rising from the ground slowly, he said still laughing "Don't need to get mad at me girl, don't need to hide your feelings" he stopped laughing "Now, I'm done playing with you, really, I think I laughed for an whole week and you are totally right, talking with someone is really good." showing her an smile, he walked closer to an tree and said "You humans have an strange way to know others names, You didn't caught my name because I haven't said it yet and there is no point on lying in here so... my name is Rafa, It's nice to meet you Hesper." he turned to see her and extended his hand to compliment her. He could walk normally and his skin color was normal already but the cut on his neck was still opened but smaller.

Vlad was now on his back. He was slightly confused at what the demon was saying, and how a giant Dragon appeared out of no where. Today was not his day. The boy got up off his back, he was now standing in front of the demon. "if you set your pet on pet on me, Sony cry when he gets eaten" Vlad said, a grimace tone in his voice. He then peered over at the girl. So she is an angel hybrid, he thought to himself. Suddenly the demon moved to the other side of the water, next to Alexandria.

Vlad moved as well, he jumped in front of the demon and pushed her. It wasn't an aggressive push but it was enough to send her into the water, Vlad followed. "you can drink, but without my permission you can not move to this side" he told her

Alexandria stared at the dragon in awe. It's been a very long time since she's seen such a wonderful and majestic creature. "Wow.." she whispered breathlessly but suddenly yelped at the arrival of the girl who was suddenly in front of her in a blink of an eye.The girl asked her kindly for berries which made her smile, grabbing a few berries out of her bag and offering it to her "I only have raspberries but I'm sure he'll love them!" she exclaimed, giggling a little "So Max is the name of the dragon, huh?"

She was surprised, astounded even when Vlad pushed the kind girl into the water. "Vlad! what are you doing?!" she asked glaring at the demon before helping the poor girl "I'm so sorry for his behavior." she apologized for him, reaching out her hand to the girl "I'm Alexandria by the way and he's Vlad. May I ask what your name is?" she asked with a smile, oblivious that Vlad now knows what she is.

@parkpyro Mă iubesc la moarte

Lutheria fell back into the water and took the girl's hand when it was offered. For some strange reason, Lutheria liked this girl, like an instant like for her, like a little sister. "Thank you, and yes his name is Max. If your friend was playing nicer, I would let him down so you can pet him, he is rather affectionate if he feels I am safe." Lutheria twisted her long black hair, squeezing the water out. "My name is Lutheria. Like Luther but for a girl." she said, smiling at the girl. "I don't ask hybrid's for permission, you are lucky to even be alive, most other humans died. Lutheria accepted the man's harsh attitude he obviously hungry. "Alexandria be a doll and Give Max some berries okay?" Max came down shrinking back to size and landing on Alexandria's shoulder, wrapping his tail around her neck very gently, purring at her. Lutheria quickly made a fist wither hand and the ground cracked open, a small child like demon crawling out from the ground, only to instantly die and keel over. Lutheria snapped her fingers and the flesh burst open, the scent of fresh flesh and blood filling the air. "I normally feed Max this way, but he seems more interested in the Berries, so I will eat it." Lutheria began to consume the souls of the demon, having no care for the actual flesh. "If you play nice you can have the flesh....Vlad." Lutheria said with a chuckle, how she knew his name, only she knew.

"great now she knows my name" Vlad thought to himself. The boy sighed loudly as he wat he'd the two talk, it annoyed him. He had found such a nice place, and now everyone was showing up. He peered out into the small woods that stretched up the mountain.

Vlad didn't listen to the name that the demon gave. He was in a bad mood already from the other girl showing up out of no where and now there was a demon. Her presence brought back bad memories and his mark began to churn around his body. Suddenly there was a crack in the ground and a ugly looking creature emerged. He watched as the girl began to devour its souls. She then offered him the flesh, but onl. if he played nice. Vlad groweled a little, . I'm going to look for some better food" he said, walking off into the wilderness. He left all his belongings with the girls, and went hunting.

Alexandria smiled at her offer "Really? I can pet him?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with anticipation and excitement. She used to play with dragons all the time when her father was around so she pretty much have the knowledge about those creatures. As she watched the dragon shrink back to its size, Alexandria stole a quick glance at Vlad who looked extremely annoyed. Why would he be annoyed? she wondered, feeding some berries to the dragon.

The ground shook and cracked open, revealing a creature and suddenly died right in front of her, making her gasp. The scent of flesh suddenly filled her nostrils, her stomach churning at the sight of Lutheria eating the soul of the creature. "I think I'm going to be sick..."

She felt horrified, seeing such helpless creature be devoured without a single fight. She wasn't used to seeing blood and obviously, she wasn't used to seeing someone eating a soul. She then looked over at Vlad who growled and declared that he'll be hunting for food. "Be safe!" Alexandria shouted watching his retreating figure entering the wilderness.

Left with Lutheria, she cannot bear to watch her eat so she just focused her gaze on the water, waiting for the demon to finish its meal.

(OOC: Ahh, sorry about the wait. It was finals week. :P)

"Rafa?" Hesper repeated after him, accepting the handshake. "Well, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Rafa." Even just the touch of another person's skin was so strange to her, after so long. When he said he trusted her enough with his real name, Hesper was surprised -- both at the fact that demons or hybrids didn't usually bother with names, and at the fact that he trusted her already. Hesper was still wary of him, but she was feeling more and more relaxed with every passing moment.

She smiled at Rafa before jogging off into the woods to gather some fallen twigs and branches for firewood. The only good thing about this war-struck world they lived in was that the constant state of drought made any fallen twigs particularly dry -- excellent for the purpose of firewood. She gathered up a large armful in a short matter of time and headed back, dumping the wood onto the ground and neatly arranging it in a tent-shaped pile. "So then, how should we light this? I mean, I can do it, but it will take a while... Unless you have a better idea?"

Smiling at her when he shacked her hand, seeing her going into the woods, he climbed the tree and tried to look around the place to see if there was some place else to go if this forest was not the best 'survival camp', finding just more forest because of the dark of the coming night, he climbed down. When she get back, he was getting down from the tree, seeing her with the firewood and jumping half-way from the tree, he just answer with an yes and grabbed the tent-shaped pile like she putted there and moved it close to the tree he had climbed, giving some steps backwards, he made an demonic sword by moving his right hand, with a single slash, he chopped it in half, when the slash ended, the sword disappeared from his hand, grabbing some woods from the ground, he placed them in the middle of them letting some woods if the fire would end at night, with his left hand he made an little fire ball and threw it in the middle of the campfire making an fire grown little by little, looking at her, he asked with an grin in his face "Ain't I fast?"

Status
Not open for further replies.