A Wonderland Story

If you could be anybody from Wonderland, who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raylin Rose Avalon

Original poster
Alice entered through a small door into a large field full of flowers of every color she could name and then more. She had, had a rough journey here, first she had drank a bit from a small bottle of Pishsalver which had turned her tiny as a dormouse, then after getting to Underland she had fallen into a small puddle, so her dress was all muddy and her hair was wet from the water splashing into it. "I wonder, how Mirana is doing these days," she thought out loud. Alice then heard a rustle in the grass, "Probably a rocking horsefly." she thought silently, trying not to be too loud in case it was something or someone else.

Tarrant Hightopp also know as the mad hatter strolls slowly past Alice not really paying any attention " not now alice" He says as he walks past a tree only to stop and begin walking back wards. He looks at alice and then places a hand to his chin " hmm" " ALICE!" he says turning back at her now with a surprised look on his face​

Alice suddenly heard a loud, familiar voice sing out, "Hatter?" she looked up from her tiny form to his massive size, "Hatter!" she began running through the tall grass until she was right in front of his boot. "If I had any upelkuchen on you, I would really love to hug you right now, but as you see i am not my right size." she explained holding up her arms and then putting them down softly.

"Why look at you~ Isn't it Alice~?"
Appearing in a midst the Cheshire Cat appeared with her smile as large and curly as always.
"And the Mad Hatter two~ Why it looks like it is a big old get together~"
She made her way towards Alice and played with the small girl.
"You like like a little mouse dear Alice~"

" o what a joyous day " as he knees down " so full of joy" he looks up " and ous" He looks back down at Alice being bothered by thee purple cat and pulls out something from his pocket " let us restore your Muncheeness " as he hands her the piece of lint covered cake.​

Alice hugs the cat's paw and then takes the cake with a smile, "Thank you Hatter," Alice went to a nearby bush, picked the lint off the treat, and then she took a small bite. Alice at first didn't feel anything then it hit her all at once and she grew bigger and bigger until she was her normal height of 5'7. She then looked down and noticed she had outgrown her dress. "Um, could someone get me some new clothes?" she asked, shyly peeking out from behind the bush.

" o yes at once" the hatter says turning around and rushing off . He runs off to the left only to return few second's later and runs towards the right. He ends up doing a full circle around one of the trees before stopping and looking back at Alice " what am i fetching again?" he says with a confused look​

Status
Not open for further replies.