2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
The Reunion FULL
cccp.gif

blue Truest TV is a station famous for their hit reality tv shows. Their shows range from Pursuing the Parkers to Heaven's Bakery to Brother Husbands! But now they're about to produce a new show; The Reunion. The show stars six people who knew each other in high school and were either friends, enemies or lovers! After graduating from Smith's High School ten years ago, who know how they're going to react to seeing each other again! And to make things juicier, these six individuals have to stay in a lovely beach house in Ocean City for six weeks, without killing each other for things they've done in their past and present.

Once Upon...
tumblr_inline_n0orry2m4q1sy59r2.gif
blue You're not a princess, or an evil queen or even a trusty steed. You're a background character. You might be the maid who tried her hardest to help Cinderella escape the wrath of her step family. Or you might be the stable boy who brushes the trusty steed. Either way, you aren't a main character but that doesn't mean your story isn't less important. And now you have the chance to tell it. Welcome to the land of Fairy Tales, where it's your turn to tell your tale.

NPNG (No Pain No Gain)
tumblr_le9yz7xzod1qdtbgm.gif

blue The CEO of Fit-ality is looking to hire some unique persons. And by unique, he really means, deadbeats, hobos, drug addicts and general losers. So you're perfect for the job! Mr. Adrastos needs you 'unique' individuals to capture and...Deal with a group of other 'unique' individuals who stole his products and are planning to steal his idea. More information will follow, if you agree to take the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zacharia Finch
I would so be in for doing Once Upon... and The Reunion. Really great idea's you have here!

I would so be in for doing Once Upon... and The Reunion. Really great idea's you have here!
Thanks! I'm glad you're interested!

Totally bite 'The Reunion' and 'Once Upon...' idea ^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: Hitomebore
If The Reunion is Libertine, and you dropped the real appearance requirement on The Reunion and NPNG, I'd be interested.

NPNG sounds deliciously dark *q* The Reunion also sounds appealing. Having more of the lighter (even though it sounds drama heavy) role play variety is a nice change of pace since I'm mostly in dark themed role plays. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Yep! Been looking for decent roleplays and I wind up here~ Hey it already feels like reunion if everyone decides to take that idea! XD

I'm all for the reunion... I can see some juicy fun drama radiating off that one. ^^

Good writer's tend to follow where about other's go ^^

NPNG sounds like it could be quite funny, but same as Gateman, it's not something I'd join with a real appearances requirement.

NPNG sounds like it could be quite funny, but same as Gateman, it's not something I'd join with a real appearances requirement.
Honestly, that's usually an automatic no for me. I hate trying to find a real person to make my character after

Honestly, that's usually an automatic no for me. I hate trying to find a real person to make my character after
Same here, it's impossible for me to find one that actually fits the character, and if I do it the other way round it's impossible for me to create a character based on the image that doesn't end up superficial. I'm not fond of other people using them either because it takes a while for my imagination to adjust them to a more likeable format, but I'm not going to raise an issue with other people using them because they haven't actually done anything wrong.

I can usually whip up something with both RL and Anime pic's... Sometimes I have had major trouble finding what I want with anime pic's sometimes but that is about it.

Reactions: Brea
Same here, it's impossible for me to find one that actually fits the character, and if I do it the other way round it's impossible for me to create a character based on the image that doesn't end up superficial. I'm not fond of other people using them either because it takes a while for my imagination to adjust them to a more likeable format, but I'm not going to raise an issue with other people using them because they haven't actually done anything wrong.
I don't care if other people use them, I just refuse to because it feels like it stifles my imagination. I usually come up with a character alignment, find a pic I wanna use that fits that, and draw the characteristics from that. If I do it the other way I get a little messed up

I don't care if other people use them, I just refuse to because it feels like it stifles my imagination. I usually come up with a character alignment, find a pic I wanna use that fits that, and draw the characteristics from that. If I do it the other way I get a little messed up
Yeah, it can be a bit messy to come up with a character and then find a picture, and when I do that I end up changing some things around. Often I'll come up with a general personality such as "I want this character to be a cynical asshole but also a badass" then find an appropriate picture, then decide on finer details. Sometimes I also come up with a general magical ability before hand, too, which I refine after I have the picture.

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
@Karakui @Gateman
Sorry, anime appearances aren't my thing, so NPNG will either be real or a written description.
Also I don't make my rps libertine to avoid cutting the kiddies out. So sorry if it's not your cup of tea ;[
@Shayla
Thanks for the attention boost!! ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.