Appearance

LEWT8Cz.png

"I'm just tired of losing everything..."

Name

Jaune Arc

Canon

RWBY

Personality

Jaune is a kind hearted person, but can be a bit overdramatic and such when he tries to appear confident and suave. Nonetheless, he possesses a remarkable intelligence, able to strategize under times of extreme pressure. Though he does recieve the short end of the stick alot, a loss of his former partner in Beacon Academy has strengthened his resolve in combat.

Biography

Wiki Link For Jaune Arc

From across dimensions, Jaune recieved a call for help, and so... With a little hesitation, he left his own world to embark on this expedition to save another world.

What will he gain? What will he lose?

Will his absense be noted at all in the flow of time?

The only way to truly find out... Is for him to survive the expedition he had agreed to embark upon in the first place.

Abilities / Weapons

Crocea Mors

A standard sword and shield, lined with a strange, golden metal, the same type that is around his armor. His shield doubly functions as a scabbard.

Pokemon Ability

Battle Armor

Jaune's protective aura combined with his suit of armor manifested itself into this ability, protecting him from critical attacks.​

Last edited:
Name: Neku Sakuraba

Canon: The World Ends With You

Personality: Originally very cold and distant, distrusting of others, Neku is now very kind, compassionate, and trusting of others. He would do anything to help his friends, no matter the danger.

Biography: Click Here For Spoileriffic History

After the events of TWEWY, Neku continued to hang out around Shibuya. He would spend time with Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme, but unfortunately he couldn't hang out with Joshua. Joshua had fled to another dimension, (that of Another Day,) and if Murder Lore is canon in this RP, got caught up in the Murder Games. Neku joined the expedition to grant his wish of Joshua returning to live in Shibuya as his friend.

Abilities/Weapons: Neku has the ability to use pins to perform attacks called "Psychs". The pins he has on hand are:
latest
Player Pin - Telepathy (Source of ability)

latest
#159 - Live Slow, Die Fast - Psychokinesis

latest
#095 - Kusanagi - Vulcan Uppercut (Approach an enemy and slash in an upwards arc)

latest
#146 - LIVE! - Street Jam (Damage and stun nearby enemies)

latest
#074 - Storm Warning - Thunderbolt

latest
#102 - Kohohana Sakuya - Healing (Also removes Immobility (aka Paralysis))

Pokémon Ability: #140 - Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from friendly Pokemon allies

Justified by Neku's Player Pin and ability to use Psychs. In-game, the Player Pin allows Neku to "scan" and hear the thoughts of everyone except for Reapers and other Players. Hearing thoughts = Telepathy

"My name is Noriaki Kakyoin. For the vengeance of my friend Avdol and so that the sister of my friend, Polnareff, may be at peace, you will pay with your life."

Kakyoin.Noriaki.full.1294491.jpg

Name
Noriaki Kakyoin

Canon
jojosba.gif

Personality
Main Article: Noriaki Kakyoin

Kakyoin is described as being a righteous, but blunt and brutal person. After recovering from being brainwashed by DIO, Kakyoin grew an extremely strong moral compass, joining people he never even met before on a perilous journey to Egypt for the sake of fighting evil. Kakyoin is sophisticated, intelligent and quiet, but also very cold and sometimes even cruel. He despises the idea of bowing down and brown-nosing, and has very frequently killed and ruthlessly punished those he saw as being too evil for redemption.

On top that, Kakyoin likes cherries, and stated that if he ever fell in love, it would be with someone calming and innocent like Holy Joestar...who is Jotaros mother.

Biography
Main Article: Noriaki Kakyoin

When Kakyoin was young, he was known for being very distant and difficult to make friends with. He was placed in an environment where he felt as if no one could relate or understand him truthfully, as no one he knew could see Hierophant Green-- the mysterious power that he developed ever since birth. He didn't understand it, but he knew he was the only one who could use it...that is, until years later, when he took a trip to Egypt with his parents.

In Egypt, Kakyoin met an intimidating man who goes only by the name DIO, who approached him one night. DIO assured Kakyoin that he would be the only one who could understand him, for DIO had the mysterious power too-- he had a Stand. It wasn't long before DIO struck so much fear into Kakyoin that he brainwashed the boy into becoming a slave, ordering him to travel back to Japan and kill Jotaro Kujo.

Kakyoin carries out his orders, and attempts to assassinate Jotaro Kujo ruthelessly. Jotaro himself had a powerful Stand, however, and utterly defeated Kakyoin. Kakyoin had expected Jotaro to kill him, but rather, he was freed from his brainwashing and saved. Soon, he understood the meaning of what had happened, triggering him to join Jotaro, his grandfather and other new friends on a journey to Egypt to slay DIO and combat the evil that led him astray.

After a long, long journey filled with danger and excitement, allies gained and allies lost, Kakyoin and his friends confronted DIO in Cairo, Egypt. In one final battle, Kakyoin swore he would avenge those he lost and slay DIO.

It would not come, as Kakyoin would meet a sudden end in Cairo, by the hands of DIO himself...or, rather his time-stopping Stand.

Kakyoin is now deceased, but his soul has found itself revived in worlds beyond his own. He knows the secret his friends need to succeed, but cannot assure their survival...his only wish is to find a way to help those he grew close to, whether it means he comes back to life to help them, or he sacrifices his soul. If those who deserve punishment lie on the caves ahead, Kakyoin will join the Expedition and do whatever it takes to help.

Abilities / Weapons

STAND

HIEROPHANT GREEN

latest

934e3d0ecefa7c6d0466ac361e9e32e28a049c42_hq.gif

Kakyoin is a Stand User, utilizing a "ghostly guardian" of sorts known as Heirophant Green. Stands are essentially psychic manifestations that take on many visible forms and possess many supernatural abilities-- because of their nature, they cannot be seen normally by non-Stand Users, but certain exceptions may lie in those with psychic abilities.

Heirophant Green is a long-range Stand that is made up of many tightly-coiled tentacles, which form together to make its robotic, humanoid appearance. It can disassemble itself into many tentacles and spread out to at least a 20 meter radius. They act as an extension of Kakyoins senses, allowing him to essentially see, hear, smell, feel and even taste anything that can be sensed by the tentacle.

Marionette Control: Kakyoin can force Hierophant Greens tentacles into another beings body, allowing him to fully control them as a puppet, While he cant bring out the Stand to defend himself while its inside somebody, he can forcefully remove it from the being in order to cause immense internalized damage. Combined with his range, he can use this while some ways away from the target, in order trick enemies into attacking each other.

Emerald Splash
"EMERALDO SPLASHU"
jba_sc_2_emerald_splash__by_phatkoala-d7m9l74.gif

The most powerful (and, probably the only true) attack Kakyoin has, Heirophant Green can charge up a liquid in between its hands, which can then release a massive shotgun-like burst of solid emerald projectiles from a range. This ability is not taxing at all on Kakyoin nor his Stand, allowing him to effectively spam it and continuously buffet his enemies in ranged attacks from a safe range. The emerald projectiles in question are destructive and high-speed, crashing through tough armor and causing immense damage.

On top of all that, Hierophant Green can release an Emerald Splash from individual tentacles-- meaning that, if it were to uncoil and spread out in a wide range, each individual tentacle could release an Emerald Splash, allowing him to attack from multiple positions.

Pokemon Ability
Justified
Raises Attack when hit by a Dark-type move.

Kakyoin is righteous, and cruelly punishes those he considers evil. If Dark-types are sinister and evil, it only makes sense for Kakyoin to grow more tenacious and stronger as they attempt to put him down.​

tumblr_nbrb8udpwp1tlj9ipo1_500.png

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Canon: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Personality: Years and years of study under the Princess Celestia's wing have tempered Twilight into a smart and rational thinker. The unicorn's range of knowledge is vast, ranging from basic math to difficult spellcasting, and you can bet she'll be eager to answer any questions thrown her way...as well as correct anyone who might answer incorrectly. Because of this, she's also very skeptical of any rumours, accusations, or claims that can't be proven, and is quick to deny "gut feelings" or "omens". In this way, Twilight can tend to flaunt her high intelligence when egged on; intentionally or otherwise; but never means to rub it in anyone's face.

The unicorn is also a nut for organization, to the point where she sometimes plans out entire days on a checklist, and will organize other people's belongings if she's feeling particularly obsessive. However, if a situation ever spins too far out of her control, Twilight very quickly loses her cool and can take some very desperate measures once she goes into full panic mode.

Biography

Twilight Sparkle's history: a primer

As for why she decided to join the expedition, a couple of her friends have gone on escapades throughout the multiverse, and come back with shocking stories (namely Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy) After thinking on it long and hard, even consulting her mentor Princess Celestia, Twilight has decided to get to the bottom of all these shenanigans.

Abilities / Weapons
UNICORN MAGIC
Twilight can cast a wide variety of spells, but most will often backfire or not even work at all, depending on how difficult the spell in question is to cast. (Example: simple telekinesis will never fail, but something more complex like animating an inanimate object will have a margin for error) However, channeling her magic into performing telekinesis, concussive blasts (at varying levels of power) and barriers, she has no trouble with.

For a more in-depth look into her magical feats, click here.

Pokemon Ability
Forewarn

She's been studying a detailed guide to Pokémon, their habitats, and their powers for days and nights to prepare for the expedition. You can never be too prepared!​

Appearance

Name
Lincoln Campbell
Canon

Agents of SHIELD

Personality
Lincoln is a kind and charismatic individual who loves to help people. He also has the urge to protect the people he is close too and will got out of his way to protect them. He has been known to sometimes get angry and recently bitter, but it is due to the situations that he has been in. He is the type of guy you want but not as an enemy.

Biography
Lincoln went to medical school before he went to Afterlife to become a inhuman. He worked as a consuelor there for a while until Daisy arrived and helped to reveal how dangerous this place was and killed her mother. Since then, he had worked as a doctor and also has joined Shield to work on the cases under the secret warriors. At this point, this timeline diverged and he wound up in the murder games at the falls where he played an investigator and helped to defeat Bill Cipher. After disappearing to Columbia and arriving back to find out that Tommy was dead, he is determined to find a way to get him back and has taken a "vacation" to do that.

Abilities / Weapons
Electromagnetism Manipulation: Campbell's powers enable him to manipulate the electrical charge in molecules for a variety of effects, such as accelerating the heat in objects and levitation by repelling a person from the ground. In battle situations, he can shoot blasts of electromagnetic energy, capable of stunning or killing humans. He is also able to channel this energy through any metallic objects for diversions or disrupt electronics. Of course, now that he is here, he can't use his inhuman electricity for some reason, eh, not the worst thing that ever happened to him.
  • He is a expert physician
  • He is physically fit and strong for a human male
  • He also can use a gun if he has too
  • Is Charmastic
He also has a bag which contains his medic kit and some equipment to help stitch people up.

Pokemon Ability

Lightning Rod

Does this really need explaining? He's the electric inhuman who draws power from electricity. :P

Reactions: Takumi and Mu
I'm going to reserve. Will try to get a character for this before Friday. Promise.

Appearance

250px-633Deino.png

Name

Sho, the Deino

"... I don't remember."

Canon

Pokemon OC

Personality

Being blind, Sho spends his time feeling his surroundings, mostly by biting things and bumping into things. This gets him into trouble many times, as Sho bites things that aren't meant to be bitten such as refrigerators, another's dinner, and so much more. Sho feels lonely, because everyone rejects him for who he is.

Biography

See personality for part 1 of biography. One day, Sho was starving in a crag. With nothing to eat, Sho laid there in constant hunger, until one day, a mysterious Pokemon rescued him and left Sho near a lake with Apples. All the mysterious Pokemon left behind was a Friend Bow, a treasure that Sho kept with him. He joined the expedition, hoping to wish to find the Pokemon that saved him.

Abilities / Weapons

Much like Cait and Kyrs, Sho will also be at level 9 with the following moves:

Head Smash
Tackle
Bite
Focus Energy

In addition, the Friend Bow Deino might have an effect on other Pokemon, by making them more friendly after they are defeated.

Pokemon Ability

Hustle: Hustle increases the user's Attack stat by 50%, but lowers the accuracy of the user's physical moves by 20%. Special moves and status moves are unaffected by Hustle.

*This CS will replace Plutia*​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Takumi @Yun Lee @york

Anyone who is interested in having the role of a Dimensional Screamer, send me a message either on Iwaku or Discord! Two characters will be Dimensional Screamers, and the general gist of it is that during the game, your character will see or hear things relating to the Daimitsuyo or whatever is happening at the time (comes in the form of Iwaku PM). This includes clues on how to continue, weaknesses of certain monsters and snippets of extra background/lore and conversations between Daimitsuyo members - ESPECIALLY communication between the agent and their bos. Whatever you want your character to do with this information is up to you, I know some players like to take charge of investigations/explorations so I feel like this is a perfect role for you guys.

Due to the release of the Doctor Strange movie, I felt inspired to sign-up as two very special siblings.

Appearance
317541-42995-umar.jpg

Name
Umar

Canon
Marvel Comics, Earth-616

Personality
Flirty

Biography
Umar (Earth-616)

She's here because...she didn't have anything better to do.

Abilities / Weapons
Umar (Earth-616)

Pokemon Ability
Cute Charm

Don't have to worry about their powerlevels, I will be self nerfing them for the duration of the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the release of the Doctor Strange movie, I felt inspired to sign-up as two very special siblings.

Appearance

Name
Dormammu

Canon

Marvel Comics, Earth 616

Personality
Power hungry

Biography
Dormammu (Earth-616)

The Dread Lord of the Dark Dimension has joined this exhibition for one simple reason... to gain more power.

Abilities / Weapons
Dormammu (Earth-616)

Pokemon Ability
Shadow Ball

Appearance
317541-42995-umar.jpg

Name
Umar

Canon
Marvel Comics, Earth-616

Personality
Flirty

Biography
Umar (Earth-616)

She's here because...she didn't have anything better to do.

Abilities / Weapons
Umar (Earth-616)

Pokemon Ability
Charm

Don't have to worry about their powerlevels, I will be self nerfing them for the duration of the rp.
Pokemon Abilities, not moves :P

In hindsight I shouldn't put too much on my plate so I'm going to remove Dormammu from my CS.

So, uh, switching out Asuna if that's alright.

Appearance
tumblr_mkyxq4qLyF1rmjp9yo1_500.jpg

Name
Palutena, Goddess of Light

Unknown, but appears as a 22 year old woman

Canon
Kid Icarus

Personality
She is usually described as a pure-hearted and kind goddess who puts her people before her own welfare. Depicted as kind and wise, she is shown to care much about the human race and her personal army, and will go to great lengths keep them safe from harm. Despite her mature appearance, she has been shown to have a playful and mischievous side. She also has a habit of saying common phrases incorrectly and using complex vocabulary that confuses Pit. Despite this, she gets along swimmingly with Pit and banters with him throughout their adventure.

Biography
Lady Palutena

Palutena's here because she likes helping people.

Abilities / Weapons
Palutena's Powers

Pokemon Ability
Levitate

Being a goddess, she seems to step above the ground rather than on the ground itself.

Appearance
200px-Pika.png

Name
JITTERS, the Pikachu
" Well, this is my FIFTH round of this strange liquid I found, so I can't remember"

Canon

Pokémon OC ( Inspired by Stephenplays Jitters)

Personality
Jitters is an incredibly hyper pokemon that you could have sworn had five cups of coffee before he woke up this morning. Defined by many as incredibly insane, Jitters is constantly shaking all over the place and is incredibly agile. He tends to talk fast and often sounds like he had just escaped a mental asylum. " JITTERS IS PERFECTLY SANE". Jitters also loves to make friends and is incredibly happy. He also tends to have random delusions from his past.

Biography
Jitters is the runt of the pokemon that were borne to his mother. He was born this hyper and was constantly coodled well into his adult hood until he met a Meowth ( named Slim Shady) who he formed a rescue team with. After many adventures, Slim Shady was killed in front of Jitters, further pushing the pokemon into insanity. He has come to join the expedition to get his wish and bring Slim back to life.

Abilities / Weapons
Moves
Quick Attack ( Gained at level 10, replaces Tail whip)
Thunderbolt ( Gained at level 42, replaces Double Slap)
Thundershock
Volt Tackle

Pokemon Ability
Lightning Rod- Similar to Lincoln, Jitters can draw electricity attacks towards him.

Last edited:
Still going to do my best to try and stick with this RP. On that note, going to switch out my current duo for another. Will try to post for them as much as I can. If not? Then well...Y'know. Dem's the breaks.

ANYWAY

"I simply want a peaceful life. It's just that it's in my nature to kill... "

4c0c31fbb682fa6cc8eb61eaaccc1dfe.jpg

Name
Yoshikage Kira

Canon
jojosba.gif

Personality
Main Article: Yoshikage Kira

Kira longs for a peaceful life, safe from any worry, and does not wish for it to be interrupted. Whenever that peaceful life seems assured, Kira adopts a jolly and confident demeanor. Although he is highly intelligent and possesses many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first, and he even made it a point to never rank better than 3rd in any competition so as not to stand out. Since his youth, Kira has been avoiding standing out, living a healthy life. He becomes bothered when someone disrupts his habits and goes to extreme lengths to get it back. As his father pointed out, this will to stay in the background was so bad that if bullied or denied his favorite toy, Kira would bite his nails until they bled, being the only way he's found to express his frustration.
However, beneath his façade of a simple, humble salaryman, Kira is very abnormal. The most abnormal characteristic of Kira are his frequent and periodic murderous impulses. Kira targets women, or, more specifically, women with beautiful hands. Kira possesses a hand fetish, which he discovered when he found himself aroused by the Mona Lisa's hands. However, his desire has never extended to the rest of the female person.

This results in murdering random women, not caring in the least how they look like or behave, in order to acquire their (severed) hands as "girlfriends", acting as if the severed hands were actually sentient and conversing with them, even offering them various gifts. When one "girlfriend" begins to decay, he disposes of it and goes off in search of a replacement. Kira is an opportunistic killer, his modus operandi being spotting a potential victim, following her to her house, and murdering her when both are isolated. His Stand erasing any proof, these murders are actually reported as missing persons. Moreover, Kira has expressed various other similarly violent impulses such as the desire to choke his victims to death and has horribly scarred at least Reimi Sugimoto.

Apart from his murders, Kira is particularly violent when someone threatens his way of life or publicly humiliates him. Since Kira doesn't want to be noticed, he will try everything to solve his problems without facing anyone directly. However, if he doesn't have any other choice, he will instantly try to kill whoever discovers his true nature. Kira is quick to drop his polite demeanor, rudely insulting his foes or violently beating them before killing them. After Koichi's Echoes ACT 3 results in Kira making a fool of himself in public and attracting unwanted attention, Kira went on his way to torture and humiliate Koichi, putting his shoe into his mouth and slamming his face against the ground. Kira has a hard time controlling these impulses, as seen when Hayato Kawajiri threatened to blackmail him. Kira lost his calm attitude and murdered him despite knowing he couldn't afford such a mistake.

Biography

Kira was born Janurary 30, 1966, in Morioh Town within Japan's M Prefecture in the city of S. His parents, already old when he was born, died when he was 21; his father from cancer, his mother passing away peacefully. Araki has stated that Kira did not have a good childhood, but Jotaro narrated that the Kira family was very close. He graduated from D University in 1988 with a literature degree, then moved to S city for a job at Kameyu's corporate office. He eventually transferred to the Morioh-cho branch in 1993.

Starting his spree roughly when he was in high school, Kira is a serial killer who originally murdered his victims by stabbing them so viciously they were left with horrific back wounds (their hideous nature is implied by the fact that the reader is never actually shown Reimi's wound, despite all the instances of blood and gore that Araki had drawn up to that point). His first victims were Reimi Sugimoto and her entire family, including the dog Arnold.

His Stand, Killer Queen, came as a result of his father, Yoshihiro Kira, giving him a Stand arrow that he himself received from Enya and DIO. Killer Queen manifested from his desire to leave no evidence from his killings behind, and developed an ability to make its victims disintegrate completely. At an unknown point, Kira dubbed his Stand, but wasn't aware of what it was until far into the future. He now lets Killer Queen annihilate his victims (except for his "girlfriends'" hands), letting everyone else think that the victims have simply gone missing. Though the number of missing people would eventually attract attention, no one would have any reason to suspect that Kira was involved due to his simple demeanor and lifestyle.

But despite Kira's intentions and desires, his quest for a simple and quiet life would not be so easily obtained. Running the risk of being discovered and having his quiet life ruined, Kira heads out on this expedition with one simple wish in mind:

To allow him to live his quiet life.

8c4.png

Abilities / Weapons

STAND

Killer Queen(Sheer Heart Attack/Bites the Dust)

dd65551235237287990aea2b384f24cb.jpg

Killer Queen is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Kira's, or slightly more muscular; light in color overall.
Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling a cat's ears stand on either side of the top of its head. Its eyes comprise cat-like vertical pupils in front of generally light-colored sclera. It has no nose. With thin lips, its mouth is perpetually closed.

Killer Queen is a short-range humanoid Stand of average to above-average speed and melee attacking power. Its unique ability involves planting or targeting up to three kinds of bombs, usually capable of completely consuming their targets; though their explosions are neither normally harmful to more than one target, nor perceptible to non-Stand users. The main drawback is that only one bomb can be active (and only from one of the following bomb types), but the primary bomb can be used when Sheer Heart Attack is active (as seen against two street punks.

Bomb Transmutation/Primary Bomb:

latest

By touch, Killer Queen may charge any object as a bomb. Killer Queen can only charge a single object, but it can be detonated multiple times as the object remains unaffected by any ensuing explosions caused by Killer Queen. Additionally, if Killer Queen charges a new object, the previous charged object no longer can be detonated until it is recharged once more. Once a target has touched the object, Killer Queen can detonate the target using its right hand by pressing its thumb onto its hand, as if pressing a trigger on a handheld detonator. The charge immediately travels through the target's body before exploding.

Matching Kira's desire to keep his murderous life a secret, any target detonated by Killer Queen leaves no physical evidence behind, including the person's body, their clothes, and any personal belongings on their person. However, it is possible to survive an explosion, but this is a rare occurrence. The detonations do not seem to damage any nearby walls, floors, or the charged object itself, but people within close proximity of the target can still see and feel the ensuing explosion. Additionally, the bomb does not seem to generate much sound to anyone who is not charged by the bomb as Josuke and Okuyasu heard Shigekiyo call out to Josuke just outside of their classroom, but neither were aware of the ensuing explosion. Additionally, there were at least two other students in the same hallway as Shigekiyo when he was killed, but neither seemed to be aware of his demise as their backs were turned to him when he was killed and all evidence of an explosion dissipated within seconds.

Sheer Heart Attack

"Look over here!"

latest

In appearance, it is as a sphere, plated, with a superficial, removable knob on its top; standing on the treads of a tank at its sides; embedded in front by a cat-skull similar to those appearing on Killer Queen's body, with the addition of a downward dagger on the forehead, an articulate jaw, and a short spike as a nose. While it is not visible to non-Stand users, if Sheer Heart Attack attaches to someone, it will leave visible tread marks on their clothing.

This bomb detaches from Killer Queen's left hand, thus any damage or stand abilities forced upon it is reflected onto Kira's left hand. It is completely autonomous, with an unlimited range, thus Kira can safely engage Sheer Heart Attack and walk away a great distance while it carries out its duties. It seeks out whatever the warmest thing in the vicinity is, even changing targets the second a warmer object appears. Upon reaching its target, it automatically induces an explosion with power and blast range equivalent to the the heat of the target.

If Sheer Heart Attacks explosion was set off due to a non-human source, it will continue to seek out targets until it explodes from a human. Like Killer Queen's first bomb, Sheer Heart Attack's explosions removes all physical evidence of the target. The body of Sheer Heart Attack is totally indestructible (withstanding countless blows from Jotaro's Star Platinum) but it still can be affected by other Stand Effects. Its main drawback is that because of its autonomous nature, Sheer Heart Attack will not always prioritize killing the intended human target(s). Secondly, Kira must physically retrieve Sheer Heart Attack in order to deactivate it.

Bites The Dust

latest

Kira is granted this ability when Yoshihiro Kira's Stand-creating Arrow pierces him a second time. It is born from Kira's desire to prevent anyone from knowing his true identity.

This bomb appears as a miniaturized form of Killer Queen that hides within whoever it is planted on, acting independently of Kira's will, manifesting only when the bomb is triggered. In the only example shown, it is planted on Hayato Kawajiri. When someone interrogates Hayato about Kira, the bomb enters their eye; before inducing an all-consuming internal explosion. It can affect multiple people at once.

Secondly, it lets a temporal loop occur after the killing; from one hour to one day earlier. Because Bites the Dust is completely independent and autonomous, Kira is not informed about who gets killed, nor is he aware of every time loop. In fact, the only person who retains memory of each time loop is the person sheltering Bite the Dust. The time loop causes anything that happened in a previous loop to happen again, even if someone tries to prevent it the next time. So, even if the victim doesn't interrogate Hayato on this occasion, Bites the Dust will still kill them at the time recorded before. Only Kira can influence on the time loop by cancelling Bites the Dust and recalling Killer Queen at his side, preventing any event that may have happened.

d83d6a5024a7631d457e76ae9a26b56615563cbb_hq.gif

Pokemon Ability
Fur Coat
Fur Coat halves damage from physical moves

Taking into account that in a straight up knuckle-to-knuckle brawl, Killer Queen doesn't stand a chance against a physically superior fighter, thought it'd be fitting if he/Killer Queen gained an ability that lessened the amount of damage he'd take from someone who wants to get in close and personal.

~~~

"Meow!"

eb6c7d09fa141e8262ef473d70da195f.jpg

Name
Stray Cat(Tama)

Canon
jojosba.gif

Personality
Tama is stubborn, sticking to its territory in the cellar when Shinobu Kawajiri attempts to chase it out. After it is killed, it shows a desire for revenge and attacks Shinobu when it sees her in the garden. It is friendly toward Kira until Kira himself deems the newly resurrected Stray Cat a threat. However, it is able to easily forgive Kira, and allies itself with him.

Stray Cat's personality has similar characteristics as any normal cat since the Stand is a reincarnation of Tama. This includes holding a deep grudge against those that harm it. It is also rather prideful of itself and its abilities, as it smirks when Kira is at a loss of how to defeat it. The creature is also very sadistic, as it kills a bird in midair with its power and then eats it. Furthermore, Stray Cat captures the bugs that are attracted to its scat and then tortures the bugs for fun.

According to The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira, Part 5, Stray Cat likes tuna, shrimp, sticking its head in paper sacks, watching TV, and being praised. It dislikes direct eye contact, having its nose blocked, cigarette smoke, wasabi, oranges, being cold, and Shinobu Kawajiri (as she accidentally killed Tama).

It retains its laziness as well from when it was a cat. For its Winter plans, it's stated that although it wants to stay active, Stray Cat plans to sleep a lot under the kotatsu.

Biography

Tama was once a normal cat that was hit with an Arrow while peacefully lazing about by a tree. It takes refuge in the cellar of the Kawajiri household where it is killed by a broken glass bottle when Shinobu Kawajiri tries to chase it out. After being buried in their garden, its dormant Stand ability brings it back to life as a cat-like plant named Stray Cat.

Stray Cat is the Stand of Tama, activating after its user's death. Wanting revenge for its death, Stray Cat attacks Shinobu Kawajiri, and Yoshikage Kira after seeing him trying to protect its killer. After almost killing Kira, it is distracted by a golf ball and starts playing with it, which allows Kira to keep him under control for a while. Kira eventually decides to hide Stray Cat in the attic of his house, deciding it could be useful in the future. It remains asleep as there is no light in the room. However, it is found by Hayato Kawajiri who opens the window, and then is attacked by the Stand but manages to escape.

Stray Cat eventually allies itself with Kira and is subsequently referred to by its Stand's name. After the effects of Bites the Dust are deactivated, Kira places Stray Cat in the gap in Killer Queen's abdomen and combines its abilities with his Stand's in order to create bombs from the balls of air manipulated by Stray Cat. As for what Stray Cat/Tama's wish is? Why, it simply wishes for more time to itself. Getting involved in all this fighing can be quite tiring after all!

Abilities / Weapons

STAND

STRAY CAT

tumblr_nz49htM7ss1s2kojso1_500.jpg

Aerokinesis:
latest

latest

Stray Cat has the ability to manipulate air by using its whiskers, and its petals curl up before it attacks. It is capable of creating compressed air bubbles strong enough to knock a person unconscious or enter their veins, blocking blood passage. It can also protect itself by forming a bubble around its body. In addition, Killer Queen's bomb did not detonate near Stray Cat due to the fact there was no air around Stray Cat, further demonstrating its ability to control air perfectly and invisibly. This is due to its photosynthesis from being a plant; the stronger the light, the stronger the control Stray Cat has over the air. In direct illumination it is quite powerful, but conversely is very weak at night. When completely without light, the Stand enters a dormant state and can be easily subdued.

Stray Cat is capable of morphing the air bubbles it creates into different shapes as well. It binds Hayato Kawajiri's neck and arms in mid-air by compressing its air bubbles to be shaped like cuffs.
The Stand later gets carried in Killer Queen's abdomen, attacking with air bubbles charged to explode.

Pokemon Ability
Drought
Drought (Ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

@Sen

@CrunchyCHEEZIT eyyy fellow JoJo player

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Still going to do my best to try and stick with this RP. On that note, going to switch out my current duo for another. Will try to post for them as much as I can. If not? Then well...Y'know. Dem's the breaks.

ANYWAY

"I simply want a peaceful life. It's just that it's in my nature to kill... "

4c0c31fbb682fa6cc8eb61eaaccc1dfe.jpg

Name
Yoshikage Kira

Canon
jojosba.gif

Personality

Kira longs for a peaceful life, safe from any worry, and does not wish for it to be interrupted. Whenever that peaceful life seems assured, Kira adopts a jolly and confident demeanor. Although he is highly intelligent and possesses many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first, and he even made it a point to never rank better than 3rd in any competition so as not to stand out. Since his youth, Kira has been avoiding standing out, living a healthy life. He becomes bothered when someone disrupts his habits and goes to extreme lengths to get it back. As his father pointed out, this will to stay in the background was so bad that if bullied or denied his favorite toy, Kira would bite his nails until they bled, being the only way he's found to express his frustration.
However, beneath his façade of a simple, humble salaryman, Kira is very abnormal. The most abnormal characteristic of Kira are his frequent and periodic murderous impulses. Kira targets women, or, more specifically, women with beautiful hands. Kira possesses a hand fetish, which he discovered when he found himself aroused by the Mona Lisa's hands. However, his desire has never extended to the rest of the female person.

This results in murdering random women, not caring in the least how they look like or behave, in order to acquire their (severed) hands as "girlfriends", acting as if the severed hands were actually sentient and conversing with them, even offering them various gifts. When one "girlfriend" begins to decay, he disposes of it and goes off in search of a replacement. Kira is an opportunistic killer, his modus operandi being spotting a potential victim, following her to her house, and murdering her when both are isolated. His Stand erasing any proof, these murders are actually reported as missing persons. Moreover, Kira has expressed various other similarly violent impulses such as the desire to choke his victims to death and has horribly scarred at least Reimi Sugimoto.

Apart from his murders, Kira is particularly violent when someone threatens his way of life or publicly humiliates him. Since Kira doesn't want to be noticed, he will try everything to solve his problems without facing anyone directly. However, if he doesn't have any other choice, he will instantly try to kill whoever discovers his true nature. Kira is quick to drop his polite demeanor, rudely insulting his foes or violently beating them before killing them. After Koichi's Echoes ACT 3 results in Kira making a fool of himself in public and attracting unwanted attention, Kira went on his way to torture and humiliate Koichi, putting his shoe into his mouth and slamming his face against the ground. Kira has a hard time controlling these impulses, as seen when Hayato Kawajiri threatened to blackmail him. Kira lost his calm attitude and murdered him despite knowing he couldn't afford such a mistake.

Biography

Kira was born Janurary 30, 1966, in Morioh Town within Japan's M Prefecture in the city of S. His parents, already old when he was born, died when he was 21; his father from cancer, his mother passing away peacefully. Araki has stated that Kira did not have a good childhood, but Jotaro narrated that the Kira family was very close. He graduated from D University in 1988 with a literature degree, then moved to S city for a job at Kameyu's corporate office. He eventually transferred to the Morioh-cho branch in 1993.

Starting his spree roughly when he was in high school, Kira is a serial killer who originally murdered his victims by stabbing them so viciously they were left with horrific back wounds (their hideous nature is implied by the fact that the reader is never actually shown Reimi's wound, despite all the instances of blood and gore that Araki had drawn up to that point). His first victims were Reimi Sugimoto and her entire family, including the dog Arnold.

His Stand, Killer Queen, came as a result of his father, Yoshihiro Kira, giving him a Stand arrow that he himself received from Enya and DIO. Killer Queen manifested from his desire to leave no evidence from his killings behind, and developed an ability to make its victims disintegrate completely. At an unknown point, Kira dubbed his Stand, but wasn't aware of what it was until far into the future. He now lets Killer Queen annihilate his victims (except for his "girlfriends'" hands), letting everyone else think that the victims have simply gone missing. Though the number of missing people would eventually attract attention, no one would have any reason to suspect that Kira was involved due to his simple demeanor and lifestyle.

But despite Kira's intentions and desires, his quest for a simple and quiet life would not be so easily obtained. Running the risk of being discovered and having his quiet life ruined, Kira heads out on this expedition with one simple wish in mind:

To allow him to live his quiet life.

8c4.png

Abilities / Weapons

STAND

Killer Queen(Sheer Heart Attack/Bites the Dust)

dd65551235237287990aea2b384f24cb.jpg

Killer Queen is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Kira's, or slightly more muscular; light in color overall.
Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling a cat's ears stand on either side of the top of its head. Its eyes comprise cat-like vertical pupils in front of generally light-colored sclera. It has no nose. With thin lips, its mouth is perpetually closed.

Killer Queen is a short-range humanoid Stand of average to above-average speed and melee attacking power. Its unique ability involves planting or targeting up to three kinds of bombs, usually capable of completely consuming their targets; though their explosions are neither normally harmful to more than one target, nor perceptible to non-Stand users. The main drawback is that only one bomb can be active (and only from one of the following bomb types), but the primary bomb can be used when Sheer Heart Attack is active (as seen against two street punks.

Bomb Transmutation/Primary Bomb:

latest

By touch, Killer Queen may charge any object as a bomb. Killer Queen can only charge a single object, but it can be detonated multiple times as the object remains unaffected by any ensuing explosions caused by Killer Queen. Additionally, if Killer Queen charges a new object, the previous charged object no longer can be detonated until it is recharged once more. Once a target has touched the object, Killer Queen can detonate the target using its right hand by pressing its thumb onto its hand, as if pressing a trigger on a handheld detonator. The charge immediately travels through the target's body before exploding.

Matching Kira's desire to keep his murderous life a secret, any target detonated by Killer Queen leaves no physical evidence behind, including the person's body, their clothes, and any personal belongings on their person. However, it is possible to survive an explosion, but this is a rare occurrence. The detonations do not seem to damage any nearby walls, floors, or the charged object itself, but people within close proximity of the target can still see and feel the ensuing explosion. Additionally, the bomb does not seem to generate much sound to anyone who is not charged by the bomb as Josuke and Okuyasu heard Shigekiyo call out to Josuke just outside of their classroom, but neither were aware of the ensuing explosion. Additionally, there were at least two other students in the same hallway as Shigekiyo when he was killed, but neither seemed to be aware of his demise as their backs were turned to him when he was killed and all evidence of an explosion dissipated within seconds.

Sheer Heart Attack

"Look over here!"

latest

In appearance, it is as a sphere, plated, with a superficial, removable knob on its top; standing on the treads of a tank at its sides; embedded in front by a cat-skull similar to those appearing on Killer Queen's body, with the addition of a downward dagger on the forehead, an articulate jaw, and a short spike as a nose. While it is not visible to non-Stand users, if Sheer Heart Attack attaches to someone, it will leave visible tread marks on their clothing.

This bomb detaches from Killer Queen's left hand, thus any damage or stand abilities forced upon it is reflected onto Kira's left hand. It is completely autonomous, with an unlimited range, thus Kira can safely engage Sheer Heart Attack and walk away a great distance while it carries out its duties. It seeks out whatever the warmest thing in the vicinity is, even changing targets the second a warmer object appears. Upon reaching its target, it automatically induces an explosion with power and blast range equivalent to the the heat of the target.

If Sheer Heart Attacks explosion was set off due to a non-human source, it will continue to seek out targets until it explodes from a human. Like Killer Queen's first bomb, Sheer Heart Attack's explosions removes all physical evidence of the target. The body of Sheer Heart Attack is totally indestructible (withstanding countless blows from Jotaro's Star Platinum) but it still can be affected by other Stand Effects. Its main drawback is that because of its autonomous nature, Sheer Heart Attack will not always prioritize killing the intended human target(s). Secondly, Kira must physically retrieve Sheer Heart Attack in order to deactivate it.

Bites The Dust

latest

Kira is granted this ability when Yoshihiro Kira's Stand-creating Arrow pierces him a second time. It is born from Kira's desire to prevent anyone from knowing his true identity.

This bomb appears as a miniaturized form of Killer Queen that hides within whoever it is planted on, acting independently of Kira's will, manifesting only when the bomb is triggered. In the only example shown, it is planted on Hayato Kawajiri. When someone interrogates Hayato about Kira, the bomb enters their eye; before inducing an all-consuming internal explosion. It can affect multiple people at once.

Secondly, it lets a temporal loop occur after the killing; from one hour to one day earlier. Because Bites the Dust is completely independent and autonomous, Kira is not informed about who gets killed, nor is he aware of every time loop. In fact, the only person who retains memory of each time loop is the person sheltering Bite the Dust. The time loop causes anything that happened in a previous loop to happen again, even if someone tries to prevent it the next time. So, even if the victim doesn't interrogate Hayato on this occasion, Bites the Dust will still kill them at the time recorded before. Only Kira can influence on the time loop by cancelling Bites the Dust and recalling Killer Queen at his side, preventing any event that may have happened.

d83d6a5024a7631d457e76ae9a26b56615563cbb_hq.gif

Pokemon Ability
Fur Coat
Fur Coat halves damage from physical moves

Taking into account that in a straight up knuckle-to-knuckle brawl, Killer Queen doesn't stand a chance against a physically superior fighter, thought it'd be fitting if he/Killer Queen gained an ability that lessened the amount of damage he'd take from someone who wants to get in close and personal.

~~~

"Meow!"

eb6c7d09fa141e8262ef473d70da195f.jpg

Name
Stray Cat(Tama)

Canon
jojosba.gif

Personality
Tama is stubborn, sticking to its territory in the cellar when Shinobu Kawajiri attempts to chase it out. After it is killed, it shows a desire for revenge and attacks Shinobu when it sees her in the garden. It is friendly toward Kira until Kira himself deems the newly resurrected Stray Cat a threat. However, it is able to easily forgive Kira, and allies itself with him.

Stray Cat's personality has similar characteristics as any normal cat since the Stand is a reincarnation of Tama. This includes holding a deep grudge against those that harm it. It is also rather prideful of itself and its abilities, as it smirks when Kira is at a loss of how to defeat it. The creature is also very sadistic, as it kills a bird in midair with its power and then eats it. Furthermore, Stray Cat captures the bugs that are attracted to its scat and then tortures the bugs for fun.

According to The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira, Part 5, Stray Cat likes tuna, shrimp, sticking its head in paper sacks, watching TV, and being praised. It dislikes direct eye contact, having its nose blocked, cigarette smoke, wasabi, oranges, being cold, and Shinobu Kawajiri (as she accidentally killed Tama).

It retains its laziness as well from when it was a cat. For its Winter plans, it's stated that although it wants to stay active, Stray Cat plans to sleep a lot under the kotatsu.

Biography

Tama was once a normal cat that was hit with an Arrow while peacefully lazing about by a tree. It takes refuge in the cellar of the Kawajiri household where it is killed by a broken glass bottle when Shinobu Kawajiri tries to chase it out. After being buried in their garden, its dormant Stand ability brings it back to life as a cat-like plant named Stray Cat.

Stray Cat is the Stand of Tama, activating after its user's death. Wanting revenge for its death, Stray Cat attacks Shinobu Kawajiri, and Yoshikage Kira after seeing him trying to protect its killer. After almost killing Kira, it is distracted by a golf ball and starts playing with it, which allows Kira to keep him under control for a while. Kira eventually decides to hide Stray Cat in the attic of his house, deciding it could be useful in the future. It remains asleep as there is no light in the room. However, it is found by Hayato Kawajiri who opens the window, and then is attacked by the Stand but manages to escape.

Stray Cat eventually allies itself with Kira and is subsequently referred to by its Stand's name. After the effects of Bites the Dust are deactivated, Kira places Stray Cat in the gap in Killer Queen's abdomen and combines its abilities with his Stand's in order to create bombs from the balls of air manipulated by Stray Cat. As for what Stray Cat/Tama's wish is? Why, it simply wishes for more time to itself. Getting involved in all this fighing can be quite tiring after all!

Abilities / Weapons

STAND

STRAY CAT

tumblr_nz49htM7ss1s2kojso1_500.jpg

Aerokinesis:
latest

latest

Stray Cat has the ability to manipulate air by using its whiskers, and its petals curl up before it attacks. It is capable of creating compressed air bubbles strong enough to knock a person unconscious or enter their veins, blocking blood passage. It can also protect itself by forming a bubble around its body. In addition, Killer Queen's bomb did not detonate near Stray Cat due to the fact there was no air around Stray Cat, further demonstrating its ability to control air perfectly and invisibly. This is due to its photosynthesis from being a plant; the stronger the light, the stronger the control Stray Cat has over the air. In direct illumination it is quite powerful, but conversely is very weak at night. When completely without light, the Stand enters a dormant state and can be easily subdued.

Stray Cat is capable of morphing the air bubbles it creates into different shapes as well. It binds Hayato Kawajiri's neck and arms in mid-air by compressing its air bubbles to be shaped like cuffs.
The Stand later gets carried in Killer Queen's abdomen, attacking with air bubbles charged to explode.

Pokemon Ability
Drought
Drought (Ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

@Sen

@CrunchyCHEEZIT eyyy fellow JoJo player
B-BUT

I-I WAS

G-GONNA PLAY HIM IN...IN...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
(im fucking taking jotaro because of this)