1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Like many things, Iwaku needs regular updates in order to function properly and be its best. As part of the ongoing work to keep Iwaku running smoothly (as well as the neverending hunting of bugs), the site is going to need to be taken down to have some updates run. This will hopefully jumpstart anything that should have been working but was being a little strange, as well as maintain everything else.

This isn't a massive update like the one done in September but it is badly needed and while the initial projection for the timeframe to do the update is measured in hours, things always crop up and take longer than expected. On that note, we're going to estimate nearly an entire day for the update to be run and if we finish early, lovely! If not, at least we planned ahead with the time and nobody made hot roleplay plans that they can't fulfill.

As usual, during updates the Discord server will still be active and those not assisting in updating the site will be around helping to entertain and supervise what is typically an increased number of active members on the server. If you're unfamiliar with Iwaku's Discord but want in on the action, take a peek here to prepare for Update Day.

The projected downtime for the site will be from 16:00 UTC (or 11:00 CDT) May 13, 2019 to 00:00 May 14, 2019 (or 19:00 CDT May 13, 2019).

Thanks in advance for being good while we give Iwaku a facelift and if you have any questions, let us know!

hey somebody shoot the messenger

• Haha
Reactions: rissa and Navuso
i’m getting myself prepared for the withdrawal symptoms lmao fuck

Reactions: Greenie
\o/ keep iwaku shiny 2k19

Reactions: Astroblaze
No! My Fix! TwT

whoever doesnt show up in the server voice chat is a weenie

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
WOW!! I missed the withdrawal symptoms!! Not sure a ER visit and a fall in the driveway ... in the rain ... in 37 degree windy conditions is the best way to go about that but hey...it worked!!

Reactions: crescentangeni
Oh no, but... the update day is in May, @PoetLore !

well obviously I misread that!! but I'm sure something crazy will be going on them too! hopefully not THIS, but yeah... @Diana

Pls do not die on update day! O:

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Don't let Diana touch anything shiny. That is all.

Yikes. I'll have to translate it to EST...

Reactions: Rebornfan120
Update day is TOMORROW. Ò◇Ó Expect shut down to be around 12PM Central Time. After I have had my coffee bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.