A Wild Trickster has Appeared!

T

Trickster

Original poster
Hello there.~ I won't disclose my real name, but call me Tricky or Trickster, please!
I love roleplaying (of course), but I also love animals, anime/manga, and music. My favorite animal would have to be a hedgehog, my favorite anime/manga (also video game) being Persona 4, and my favorite song at the moment being Never More from Persona 4. If you want to find out some of the things I enjoy in a roleplay then you can go ahead and look at my roleplaying resume if you wish.
Well, I can't really think of anything more to say, so I think I'll just take my leave now. I hope to have plenty of fun roleplaying with you all! //smiles;
tumblr_inline_mntp0j45yh1qz4rgp_zps8269eade.png
{Icon made by blitzkrieged on Tumblr. Not mine. c:}

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October nice to meet you.

(Was actually drawn to this thread because Charlatan is a synonym of Trickster, eheh)

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Iwaku! chihirobaby.png I hope you have a nice time here.

Oh, hello, October! And hello Charlatan. It's pleasure to meet you both. Sorry I kind of forgot about this thread...

Anyhow, thanks so much for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. C:

(And really, Charlatan? I didn't know that. Huh, the more you learn, I suppose.~)

My favorite animal is the Owl (all of them),

BUT welcome to Iwaku! On Iwaku, we have horoscopes and for my birth month (July), they call it Trickster. Hehehe.

Oh, owls are pretty, too! I think they'd be in my top ten.
And thanks, Cosmos! I'd have to check those horoscopes out sometime... They sound really interesting/cool.