A wild noob has appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HowlingMoony

Hello! I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying and writing shit up. I'm not used to talking much, as I'm an introvert, but the internet's the only place I can be myself without being judged. I mostly just write whatever I can think of and mostly go with the flow depending on the mood, but I do try to be polite despite sounding like a rude sonuvabitch. I also like dogs.​

Reactions: Gowi
Welcome, Moony! Very nice to meet you!

Hello Moony, welcome to Iwaku!
If you'd like to get a little bit of guidance, seeing as you're new to the website, may I refer you to the Newbie Care Package? It's a nice place for newcomers like yourself to learn a little bit more about how to get around Iwaku! Just follow the link in my signature (directly beneath this message, above the animated Pokemon) to get there. Aside from that, I hope you have a good time here!
what kind of doggos do you have?

Hello Moony, welcome. (:
I also like dogs and writing. In fact, I'd bet you'd find a lot of people here that like both of those things. XD

dat avatar, tho

Welcome aboard, Moony. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Hiya Moony~

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you find plenty of roleplays that will make you super happy~ Which may or may not be filled with floofy puppers

Hello Moony, welcome to Iwaku!
If you'd like to get a little bit of guidance, seeing as you're new to the website, may I refer you to the Newbie Care Package? It's a nice place for newcomers like yourself to learn a little bit more about how to get around Iwaku! Just follow the link in my signature (directly beneath this message, above the animated Pokemon) to get there. Aside from that, I hope you have a good time here!
what kind of doggos do you have?

Ello Mr. Eruantien and thank you for the advise! It took me a while to figure out whoch thread was which hahahaha!
I have two adorable American Bulls and a Dutch Shepard :) and how about you?

Hello Moony, welcome. (:
I also like dogs and writing. In fact, I'd bet you'd find a lot of people here that like both of those things. XD
Hahahaha I've already met a few just now XD

Hiya Moony~

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you find plenty of roleplays that will make you super happy~ Which may or may not be filled with floofy puppers

Hello and thank you!

Myghad, floofy puppers! That is perfect! We should start calling dogs as floofy puppers! LMAO imagine the most uptight and strict person saying floofy pupper! Hahahahaha XD

@HowlingMoony This is definitely not the reason that I say floofy puppers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: HowlingMoony
Ello Mr. Eruantien and thank you for the advise! It took me a while to figure out whoch thread was which hahahaha!
I have two adorable American Bulls and a Dutch Shepard :) and how about you?
I have no doggos :c
but I like them anyway!

Well, hello. Lots of introverts here, no worries, we're all shy dweebs in real life. You're just joining our ranks! Also, if you like, you can respond to multiple posts in one post by using the +Quote button. Or just press Reply for one after having finished replying to the other. It'll incorporate the new quote right underneath in the same text box.

Status
Not open for further replies.