A wild Hinata has appeared!

H

Hinata

Original poster
Cheesy Pokemon-themed title! XD
Anywho... Hi. I'm new here. Just joined yesterday, in fact. I would have posted this sooner if I had bothered to spend less time fiddling with my Roleplayer's Resume and more time browsing the forums. I have taken the time to answer a few of these shiny questions here. Y'know...just to help you all get to know what I'm about.

What do you prefer to be called?
I prefer Hinata. All of my rl friends call me that, so it works if you would, too. I don't mind other nicknames, though, as long as it's not offensive.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
That should be easy enough to deduce once you get to know me. Most people are pretty quick at seeing through me. But, really, I don't think gender matters all that much.
How old are you?
I'm rolling up on the big two-three here in the next month or so. I feel old. Not really, but it's kinda weird being a year older. To me, anyway.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Most definitely. I've been roleplaying for a long time now. Unofficially, I have been roleplaying since I was very little. Officially, however, I started when I was about eleven or twelve.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I should think I like them both fairly equally. I just...haven't had much luck with group roleplays. It seems like every time I join one, it dies shortly after. Sad, really. Doesn't mean I'm not open to them. Just means I'm not so inclined to join without an invite first.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Oh, yes. It is quite fun. It's that time of year again~.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I don't...care to post lyrics, but if you know Breathless by Dan Wilson, you might understand why. Maybe. I don't know. Anyway. Yeah. That's my song of the moment.

I'm also going to add that I'm a pretty big Assassin's Creed fan as well as TMNT, Homestuck, and anything by Squeenix. Other than that...feel free to ask questions if you want. I'll be here for at least a couple more hours before I pass out.

Oh! I guess I might as well let you know a bit about my personal life so you can get an idea of what is keeping me busy in between posts. XD

I live in the country with my grandmother, my mom, my two sisters, my two nieces, and my older sister's boyfriend. We have three horses, five goats, three roosters, six geese, four ducks, two guinea fowl (Google it. They're hilarious.), approximately fifteen cats, four dogs, a betta fish, and a hermit crab. Yes, our house is big. We also have twelve acres of land for everything to run around on, so it's not crowded...unless it's feeding time. I don't do a whole lot other than make sure everything we own stays properly watered, fed and medicated. It can be hard, but it's not so bad. I like it out here. Much more than I'd enjoy any city house. You can actually see the stars at night. I like that especially. So yeah. Just a bit about my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick someone get me a pokeball! This is a legendary find! :D

lol anyway welcome to Iwaku Hinata! Well it looks like you'll be at the prime of your life on your birthday :D (23 is prime) ^^ You have quite the unique life there and I'm sure your role-playing is just as creative. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Hitana!

Do you eat the ducks and geese? Or are they pets?

Hi Hinata! Welcome to the site! Living on a farm sounds like a lot of fun. O_O I think I would enjoy it, but at the same time I am a lazy beast and that is a lot of work!

Welcome to Iwaku - you may be used to living with animals, but what about PARTY animals?
Because once you're done with us, you'll wake up with a splitting headache, a mess in your house, dubious stains in strange places, and some hungover teenage girl sobbing in the corner.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Drop me a line if you need anything, or if you just want to chat.

Thank you all for the welcomes. To answer your question, October, they are mostly just pets right now, but we plan to raise meat birds in the future. We do steal their eggs for eating, though. Duck and goose eggs are a bit different from chicken eggs, but they taste pretty good.

They're a crazy bunch of birds. They like to mock you behind your back. No lie. They're always gossiping about one thing or the other. And those honks almost sound just like laughter if you know what to listen for. XD

Believe me, it is a lot of work. But most days, it's just making sure they have food and clean water. The real work starts when you have to clean up their poop and give them necessary medications. It's very rewarding, though, when you get to watch them be crazy animals on a daily basis.

Haha... That sounds like fun, actually. We had a friend celebrate his birthday here over the summer, and he passed out outside on the patio sofa. He spent the night outside and woke up the next morning with little doodles all over his body; courtesy of my artist younger sister. It was crazy.