a wild gay appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in your OCs. Unfortunately there's a very small amount of fandom I feel comfortable enough to rp in. I'm a very lame nerd.

Hmmm. This pulls my interest. a couple of your ideas drew me. Harry/Draco. And Kevin/Edd. And here are a few ideas of my own I've thought about before. James Potter/Serius Black. James Potter/Severus Snape. (Both would be based from their own time at Hogwarts)

I have three currently active OCs! I would be interested in roleplaying with you! If none of them look interesting, I can create a whole new character pretty fast! They are:

• A blonde, Scottish shapeshifter that changes into a Golden Retriever and has the actual attitude and spunk of a Golden Retriever.
  • A cute Russian that seems very intimidating, but is actually a big fluff ball.
  • An angry, hotheaded genie that comes from a Hot Chocolate packet that can not use any powers.
  • A paranoid prince that will fuck you up if you get in his way.

There are a lot more, but those are the main ones for now! I hope you like them or some of them attract your attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.