A wild FAIRY appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GingerSnap

Original poster
Hi, all! I'm Fae. A little bit about me: I'm a working mama, so I don't have a ton of time for roleplay anymore, but I can say I'll reply at least twice a week. (Usually with amusing stories of how my toddler made us laugh or pull our hair out that week). I do suffer from bouts of depression, so if it gets bad and I wind up needing to take a hiatus I will let you know.

When it comes to my playstyle and what I enjoy, my particular favorites are horror, thriller, some fandoms, and fantasy. I'm always willing to give others and try and see how it goes though, I'm very open minded! With that being said, there are a few things I simply will not do for personal reasons. So no explicit sex scenes (Once we've been writing together for awhile, we can see about this but I'm not comfortable with it when roleplaying with someone brand new), nothing to do with suicide or self-harm, and nothing to do with eating disorders. Other than that, just ask about possibly triggering themes before tossing them in (things like rape, abuse, etc). Sometimes I'm okay with including those types of themes, and other times (Especially if I'm experiencing a downswing in my depression) I won't be able to handle it.

Some of the fandoms I enjoy:

Marvel
DC
Supernatural
Doctor Who
March Story (pretty easy to pick up and run with, even if you haven't read the books)

(If you don't see something you want to do just ask! Usually, when I do fandom roleplays I play an OC in the universe rather than playing characters, but what you play is up to you!)

Plot bunnies UPDATED OFTEN (plots with a * will require us each to play two characters.):

The Faerie Tale Games *

In the faerie tale games, four people are spirited away from their homes, all across time, and dropped into a series of puzzling and sometimes dangerous games. They have three days to solve all the puzzles and escape the game, but to do it they will have to work together.

Storytime

Character one finds an old, dusty book tucked away in the corner of a bookstore. It piques their interest, but when they open the book and begin reading it they fall unconscious. When they wake, they are inside the book. Character two is the first person they meet, and they head out to try and find a way to send character one home. (This one is particularly fun because the setting can be whatever we want it to be!)

Status
Not open for further replies.