A wild dragon-pug appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon-pug

Original poster
Hey, I'm dragon-pug. I may be new to this site, but not to role playing. I've been role playing on and off for about five years now and look forward to role playing here and maybe making some new friends.

I'll admit I suck at talking about myself, as well as introducing myself, so I guess I'll list a couple random facts about myself? I love video games. I love tea. Dragons are awesome. I clearly suck at giving information about myself.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and junebug
A DRAGON PUG WAT

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OMG ;_____;

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and junebug
Heya, dragon-pug! Welcome to Iwaku!

Reminds me of that one pug that can't feking run. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi and welcome, Dragon-Pug! Your avatar is SUPER cute. Illegal cute. How dare you. ♥

Talking about oneself is hard and intro threads are hard. I got you.

If you want to ease into things elsewhere, the General Chatting area is a nice casual place to mingle with the members.
If you need help with something on the site, you can head over to the Help Desk too.

Welcome!

Yes! I've been waiting for you specifically to make a introductory thread! Oml you are the cutest thing ever! (●´∀`●)

Plus your avatar is a mixture of blues and purples on top of it being a dergun pug. If you want a friend where the hell do I sign up!?

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
WELCOME TO IWAKU DRAGON-PUG!!! ♥♥♥​

A DRAGON PUG WAT

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OMG ;_____;
Gaaaaah, thank you!

Heya, dragon-pug! Welcome to Iwaku!
Hey! Thank you!

Reminds me of that one pug that can't feking run. Welcome to Iwaku!
I do not know of the pug you speak of, but am highly curious. Thank you!

Hi and welcome, Dragon-Pug! Your avatar is SUPER cute. Illegal cute. How dare you. ♥
Gah, thank you!

Talking about oneself is hard and intro threads are hard. I got you.

If you want to ease into things elsewhere, the General Chatting area is a nice casual place to mingle with the members.
If you need help with something on the site, you can head over to the Help Desk too.

Welcome!
I might end up checking that out. Thank you!

Yes! I've been waiting for you specifically to make a introductory thread! Oml you are the cutest thing ever! (●´∀`●)

Plus your avatar is a mixture of blues and purples on top of it being a dergun pug. If you want a friend where the hell do I sign up!?
Oh my goodness. Thank you!

I take it you like blue and purple? I've seemed to have lost the sign-up sheet, so PM would be the place. Also, you seem like a giant sweetie.

WELCOME TO IWAKU DRAGON-PUG!!! ♥♥♥​

Thank you!

Thak you to everyone, I didn't expect such a sweet and warm welcome and I just really want to hug every single one of you at the moment.

I do not know of the pug you speak of, but am highly curious. Thank you!

Welcome! I'm just going to reiterate what everybody else has already said, *__* So cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.