A Wild Bee Has Appeared...

B

Bee

Original poster
It seems you have stumbled upon my introduction, how kind of you to take a gander and read it.

I am not new to role playing in the slightest, have been doing it for six years and am proud to say that I'm a decent enough writer. The genres I like working with are horror, fantasy and romance.

You may call me B. I'm entirely friendly and adore talking, even just for fun or if someone is in need of a serious companion or shoulder to cry on, I can be there.

I aspire to be an artist. I photograph and I paint.

So, you you'd like to chat, just let me know and we may do so.

Sincerely,
B

Bee... Like theninja Or like... a legit Bee?
Frankly, I'm scared of both D;
'nuff of me, let us continue...

WELCOME NO JUTSU
-tons of confetti and sparkles poof out-
you are now, officially welcomed by me.

So, yes. Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun in Iwaku and that you enjoy everything it has to offer.

OMGOSH, I adore your sig!
And thank you for the welcome :D

Bee reminds of Bumble Bee in transformers, and the black superhero girl in Teen Titans -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh, kudos for those connections ;D
Thank you for welcoming me (:

OMGOSH, I adore your sig!
And thank you for the welcome :D

Thank you!
Vote for me at the candidacy for President of Mexico at 2567! >:D

Bee reminds of Bumble Bee in transformers, and the black superhero girl in Teen Titans -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku!

Hell, I can't believe I forgot about those two...
Nice thinking, Celest!

Welcome to Iwaku! I like your intro alot <3 I'm Satrina! Hope you like it in here!

*flails and swats*

NUU- >.< I dun like Bees!

Unless you are really an ADORABLE bee!

cute-puppy-bumble-bee-outfit-399x318.jpg

Oh, and Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! I like your intro alot <3 I'm Satrina! Hope you like it in here!

Aww, well thank you, I try my hardest to make myself sound appealing ;D Lol.

*flails and swats*

NUU- >.< I dun like Bees!

Unless you are really an ADORABLE bee!

[h=2]I Are Bee![/h]

Oh, and Welcome to Iwaku!

And you're just adorable. I'm a harmless bee and cute too~

OMG a Bee! O_____O Gibs likes to torment me with pokes and buzzing like a bee. It's traumatizing!

I'm sure you won't be traumatizing though! 8D Welcome to the community!

LOL. Well yes, I'm quite harmless, though I do bite.

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!

Your thread title, alongside that of another member who recently joined named Clover, made me think of a traumatic incident when I was a child where my brother was carrying me, got tired and set me down in a field, and it happened to be all purple clover. Which is like, the elephant cemetery of bees. And I wasn't wearing any shoes. And my feet got all stung up. T__T

Anyway, traumatic bee stories aside, I have some links for you to help you get to know our lovely site a little better!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory by any means, just some helpful places, so you are encouraged to discover more for yourself too, by looking around!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask for it!

Stop using Meh Purple!!! >:U I warn you!

welcome to iwaku B :D Hope you enjoy your time here and find many good roleplays and players ^^