A Wild Banette Appeared!

Y

Yun Lee

Original poster
Hello, everyone, I'm Banette. In case you couldn't tell I am a huge Pokemon fan, and I am also a huge fan of roleplaying. It's a pleasure to be here!

A little about me? Hmm...well, I'm a senior in high school, and I've been roleplaying casually for two years now, so I'm not new to the process. I am a huge geek who writes fanfiction and watches cartoons with the enthusiasm of a first-grader at Disneyland. Speaking of which, I am a colossal Disney nerd, and feel free to geek out with me if you are too.

I listen to all kinds of music, as I love music and always will. Currently my favorite artists are Emilie Autumn, Kimbra, Johnny Cash, Metallica, The Gorillaz, Abney Park, Steam Powered Giraffe, Diablo Swing Orchestra, to name only a few. I love cartoons, mainly Total Drama, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Underdog, Looney Tunes, Invader Zim, Regular Show, Wander Over Yonder (actually, ANYTHING by Craig McCracken or Lauren Faust) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic , and currently I've become a big fan of Steven Universe. Non cartoon shows I enjoy include The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Middle, Back in the Game, and most reality game shows.

Like I said, I love Pokemon, and I'm almost unable to put my copy of X down. I also enjoy playing Super Smash Bros., F-Zero, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Star Fox, Super Mario (particularly Galaxy and Sunshine), and Scribblenauts.

Well, that's all I can dig up on myself for now, so please feel free to ask questions: I promise I don't bite. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
/throws Pokeballs at

Yay! A fellow Disney nerd! :D I'm Alyssa, and welcome to Iwaku. :)

a fellow Disnerd, as well as a Cash fan?

You my friend have earned a cookie and my admiration. *high five*

Who is best pony?

[MENTION=922]LVL1337N00B[/MENTION] Aww, it appeared to be caught!

[MENTION=5848]Alyssa[/MENTION] Nice to meet you! And yeah, I love Disney-maybe a bit TOO much.

[MENTION=5309]LogicfromLogic[/MENTION] Thanks for the cookie! *high five* Best Pony? Applejack is best pony. Or Rarity? Both are best ponyses.

You're not just Banette, you're Mega Banette! Wicked cool! Like a shadowball swirling into a black hole and making anti-matter like pie, putting the Large Hadron Collider to shame..... anyway, welcome to Iwaku! Disney is always legend in my book. Been watching some old films of it recently too. Well I hope you enjoy Iwaku and have fun role-playing :)

Aw poot. Guess I'll have to go buy more pokeballs.

I love banette! I can't wait to catch one in Pokemon X; did you know there's a Pokemon fan club in the groups section? You should join!

Welcome to Iwaku, pm me if you're ever stuck or bored :3