A White Wedding! (ChatRP RoleplayCove)

This is gonna be so good people come join~

Can someone give me a rundown on this? I know exactly how to play a drunk at a wedding... Or just a normal guy in the pews.

Sooo, Diana had a chat RP for Valentines day where Royals were forced to get together or die. My character (Kit) was blind (her father a fallen angel and the deities took away his wives and took away his daughters sight as well as his happiness, because family was everything to him) and was paired with Lyle who is a younger brother royal to a couple of people. The Queen of hearts was the girl to put the two together, so because she put them together they now are marrying. The Queen HATES the color red and will kill you if you wear it, so I don't recommend coming with anything red.

Anyway Kit has her sight back after killing her father and she fell in love with Lyle so they're going to have this big ass wedding and it's gonna be fucking awesome and you better join~

Sooo, Diana had a chat RP for Valentines day where Royals were forced to get together or die. My character (Kit) was blind (her father a fallen angel and the deities took away his wives and took away his daughters sight as well as his happiness, because family was everything to him) and was paired with Lyle who is a younger brother royal to a couple of people. The Queen of hearts was the girl to put the two together, so because she put them together they now are marrying. The Queen HATES the color red and will kill you if you wear it, so I don't recommend coming with anything red.

Anyway Kit has her sight back after killing her father and she fell in love with Lyle so they're going to have this big ass wedding and it's gonna be fucking awesome and you better join~

I'll be a hobo that sits outside the doors with a bottle of, er... Substances. Not alcohol. Just substances.

This is tomorrow, yay! >:3