A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf (ScarletNovaxShinku⭐Kun)

1a3e7ef7c5f574f19e578ffd78e93cf7.jpg

The rest of the school period ran fast and the last bell finally rang. Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke stood up from his desk and stretched his whole body widely, smiling with excitement. "Oh, I'm so glad the weekend is back at it again!" he said out loud after stretching. Then, he lowered himself to pick his backpack and turned around to look at Mei, which was sitting behind him. "I'll be passing by your place today to write down those notes from History class, by the way," he told her with an embarrassed smile. "Because, as you may already know, I didn't pay any attention. I mean, I can just live on without those notes, but I may need them for the test."

Sighing with a sad smile, Ryunosuke shook his head began to walk out of the room. "Anywho, that's not important right now. We have a friend in need to visit and some items to buy on our way to her home."

As he reached the door of the classroom, Ryunosuke took out his phone from his pocket and called his aunt to inform her that he will arrive at his home a little late than usual. Koko surprisingly gave him her permission and wished him to be safe and told him to say hi to Mei from her part. "Oh, Ko-chan says hi, Mei-chan," he said after hanging up his phone and putting it back in his pocket. "You know... You should call your father and tell him where are you going too." Ryunosuke knew that Mei relationship with his father was rough, but he still thought that it was okay to let him know that she will arrive home a little bit late than normal. After all, he is her father and he could get worried about her. The last thing he wanted was a bunch of cops looking for a "missing Mei".

After Mei joined him at the door exit of the classroom, they proceeded to head out of the school and toward the Main Gates where the rest of the Resistance members were waiting for Mei.

"Oh, there she- OH, MY GOD! SHE IS WITH THE DARK WOLF!"

When everyone heard Hiro shouting, the Resistance members quickly turned around to look at Mei and widened their eyes when they saw Ryunosuke with her. "Um... What is HE doing here?" asked Hana pointing at Ryunosuke with a serious expression, her right eyebrow lifted. "Mmh... Mei-hime probably invited him because we actually don't know where Shiro-chan lives," said Yin with a shrug and Yan nodded. "Of course she did! As expected from our Hime, she knows beforehand when her subordinates will be in trouble."

Hiro sighed and rolled his eyes to his right. "Ugh, cut it out with the weird honorifics, you idiots."

Ryunosuke scoffed and turned his head to look at Mei. "Mei-hime?" he asked her with a mocking tone. "Now you are a princess, huh? That's cute. Usagi-hime?" Chuckling, Ryunosuke kept walking towards the gates and stopped in front of everyone. "Oh, hi there, everyone," he said, lifting his right hands as a greeting. Hiro and Hana glared at him with a serious expression like suspicious cats, but Yin and Yan greeted him like a pair of friendly dogs. "Konbanwa, Aisaka-san!" they said in unison, bowing at him. Ryunosuke looked at them in a lovingly way as he found them really cute. "K-Konbanwa..."

"Woah, woah... Hold up a minute there, buddy," said Hiro while Hana quickly hugged Yin and Yan from behind and pulled them away from Ryunosuke, which looked at them with a confused smile and expression. "Akimoto-san, we didn't agree to invite this guy over here. He is our mortal enemy and probably the only reason of why Shiro is absent in the first place. Bringing him to her is like giving her a death wish!"

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c.png
Mei was greatly glad when the final bell rang, signalling that school was over. She wasn't sure she could take being in a classroom just sitting in a lecture any longer while Shiro was on her mind. She packed up her things as quickly as possible as she heard Ryu's comment about it being the weekend and wanting to copy her notes. "That's fine," she then replied. "Though, I have to admit that they aren't as detailed as I usually make them. I had a bit of trouble focusing on the class too." She was Shiro's friend after all.

She stood up and joined Ryu has they headed out into the hallway, nodding at his comment about their visit and picking up some items at the store. As they walked, Ryunosuke called his aunt. She smiled at him when he mentioned that Koko said hi. But her smile faded when he brought up her father. "It's not like he'd be there anyway, even if I got back late. But if you feel like I should, then I'll just text him about it."
There was no point in trying to call him. He wouldn't pick up anyway. She pulled out her wrote and sent a quick message to him. He probably wouldn't even read it.

When they arrived at the main gates of the entrances to the school, the rest of the Resistance members were there waiting. It was clear that they had no idea where Shiro's house was then either, considering they didn't do what they originally planned. She walked over to them but the moment they saw who she was with, it didn't go so well. She was about to explain but somehow it was brought up about not knowing Shiro's house and Ryu probably being the only one to know. Then Hime suddenly came up again.

Mei blushed a shade of pink when Ryu had to bring that specific part up. Why did he have to really focus in on that part? Shouldn't he explain the situation and why he wanted to be there? He had to bring up the weird honorific her new friends had given her. She didn't even know why they still wanted to call her that. "I-I'm not a princess of anything," she muttered. It was clear though that she was embarrassed.

At least he was getting along with the twins. But it was clear the others still weren't into this. And she wasn't so happy to hear Hiro's words about Ryu probably being the reason Shiro wasn't coming to school. She really hoped that. Please don't let that be the reason. Please Kami-sama! Mei had to do something though. She had to explain.

"Hold on. Hear me out everyone. You might not believe it but Ryunosuke wants to make sure Shiro is okay. He's worried about her too. He's not going to bother her or tease her or do anything like that at all," Mei stated. She wasn't quite sure whether to tell them that Shiro and him used to be friends though. That was really Ryu's choice whether to bring that up to explain or not. "And I know he's done some things that makes you probably not believe me when I say that, but I did say a while ago when I joined the Resistance that I wanted to become friends with Ryunosuke. You guys don't have to but at least give him a chance. Plus, he really is the only one who knows where Shiro's house is. She never told me. And we plan to stop by the store to pick her up some things."

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku

The confusion on everyone's face was obvious as Shiro explained the reason why Ryunosuke was coming with them. They blinked and looked at themselves, puzzled.

The Dark Wolf being worried for Shiro and he's the only person that knows where she lives?

They thought that Mei was just pulling a prank on them, but when they turned their heads to look back at her, they noticed her serious expression.

"Why in the world this guy would be worried about Shiro-chan?" asked Hana, crossing her arms while lifting her right eyebrow, glaring at Ryunosuke. "He's the bad guy, right? And the one that bullied us practically all the time. He even refers to himself as the "Dark Wolf".

Hiro nodded in agreement. "That's right, Hana-chan," he said with a scoff and pointed at Ryunosuke. "We shouldn't trust him. He's probably thinking to ambush us with his stupid goons. Besides, why would he be the only person that knows where Shiro lives, mmh? Doesn't that sound suspicious?"

As Hana and Hiro kept saying mean statements to Ryunosuke, the black-haired guy simply stood where he was, listening with his head lowered enough for his hair to cover most part of his face. He was silent the whole time, but his right fist was tightened into a fist. He wanted to yell at them to just shut up, angrily while punching Hiro on the face. However, Ryunosuke knew Hana and Hiro were on their right to distrust him. After all, they were right. He bullied them for too long and mean people don't change for the better that soon.

But Ryunosuke was different. He realized that terrifying a whole school just for pure pleasure and amusement was wrong. Of course, he was able to see that thanks to Mei. Her courage to step up against him instead of running was strong enough to make him understand that he needed to change his mean, evil, and cruel attitude with everyone.

"It's... It's because she's my childhood friend," Ryunosuke finally replied after a long while. Everyone from the Resistance turned their heads to look at him, more confused than before. Sighing, Ryunosuke took a deep breath and lifted his head to stare at them as well with a small, weary smile. "Shiro's my childhood friend, just like Kei. In fact, we all grew together until Sixth Grade when we sadly took different paths. It's a long story and kind of complicated, so..."

Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke crossed his arms and looked down at the ground. "The point is that I'm trying to become a better person now, okay? I'm not the scary "Dark Wolf" you guys fear and know." Swallowing hard, he slowly lifted his head and looked at them. "Please, just give me a chance to prove you wrong and, who knows... Maybe you can also considerate trusting me a little bit."

As Ryunosuke finished speaking, Hana, Hiro, and the Twins looked at themselves in silence and took a few moments to process such a revealing and shooking information. They definitely didn't expect Ryunosuke and Kei, from all the people, to be childhood friends of Shiro. It almost sounded like some kind of bad joke, but they somehow realized that Ryunosuke's sincerity in his words.

"I-I think we should really give him a chance, guys," said Yan with a kind smile, placing her hands on her chest. Yin nodded in agreement. Hana looked at the Twins for few seconds before sighing. "Well, I guess we can at least give him the benefit of the doubt, huh?" she said with a scoff. "But, if he dares to try to do something, I will flip the crap out of him." Yin and Yan laughed before turning their heads to look over at Hiro, which has been silent this whole time. He was looking to his right, arms crossed and with an annoyed expression.

"Hiro-kun, we're waiting for your thoughts here," said Yin and soon after, Hiro clicked his tongue. "Fine, let's give this man a chance," he said unwillingly. "Don't come to cry to me if he betrays us later, though."

Sighing with relief, Ryunosuke smiled and nodded, bowing at them. "Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity, guys." Yin and Yan, after seeing him, unexpectedly rushed towards him and embraced him into a tight hug. Ryunosuke straightened himself with shock, his eyes wide open. "We feel that you need some good energy, Ryu-san!" said a cheerful Yan. "Ganbatte, Ryu-san!" said with delight Yin. Blushing with embarrassment and feeling kind of weird, Ryunosuke wearily smiled at them. "G-Ganbatte..."

It appeared that Mei's words might not be working, especially without telling them the whole story. But it wasn't Mei's whole story to tell. It was Ryunosuke and only he could be the one to tell them if he wanted to. He didn't have to though. Mei could still try all she wanted to convince her friends to give him a chance.

But before she could say anything more to her friends reply's Ryu was already telling them the truth. She knew it had to be hard to tell everyone about it. It was his personal information. And it was a sore spot. It hurt him to think back on it. And it was clear he felt bad for what had happened. She hated to make him talk about it again but it appeared that it would be the only thing to turn the Resistance on to their side.

It took some time but it seemed they were finally willing to give him a try, at least most of them. It was clear that Hiro was still hesitant. That was expected. Ryu was going to have to do something to really show that he was changing. If he was good to Shiro, then maybe that would be the sign that would really show he was different from the 'Dark Wolf' they once knew.

Mei let out an inner sigh of relief that everything went smoothly and then smiled at them all. And the twins were surprisingly very open to giving him a chance considering they suddenly started to hug him. The better part though was Ryu's embarrassed reaction. It was kind of cute. But the moment Mei realized she had thought that, her own blush started to appear on her cheeks and she cleared her throat in an attempt to push that thought out of her mind and move on.

"All right everyone," she finally spoke up again. "Let's start heading for Shiro's place. Along the way we're going to stop at the store to pick up a few things for her though. So, Ryunosuke, go ahead and lead the way."

She wasn't aware of which way to even go which would have been a complete problem if she didn't have Ryunosuke with them. But that was something she wasn't even going to worry about since it didn't occur. Once Ryunosuke told them which way to start walking and the group started, Mei joined them and headed in the direction they were supposed to.

She was walking beside Ryu. "What do you think is the reason why Shiro's not been coming to school?" she then asked. It seemed to be bothering her. She had gotten no notification from Shiro at all. So, she was pretty sure the young woman wouldn't be sick. She probably would have texted Mei if it had been something like a cold. So, it was probably something that Shiro really didn't want to tell Mei. And that really hurt. "She hasn't told me anything at all..." Maybe Mei wasn't really that good of a friend and she just didn't know it. Maybe she had done something to upset Shiro. Maybe Shiro didn't like what she was doing with Ryunosuke. What if Mei couldn't fix it.

As the Twins embraced Ryunosuke with a warm hug, he literally froze and didn't know what to do. Normally, returning the hug would be ideal, but Ryunosuke thought that because he wasn't their friend, it was kind of inappropriate. However, if the Twins hugged him regardless of him being a stranger and just their "enemy", why wouldn't he do the same? That probably will help him to gain Hiro and Hana's trust. Still, Ryunosuke wasn't that easy-going and social butterfly like these Twins, so he was just totally confused and losing his mind of what he should do while they were hugging the crap out of him.

He let go a deep sigh of relief when Mei told them that they should get going. So, he quickly led the way by turning to his right and beginning to walk with a soft pink blush still visible in his cheeks. He just hoped that nobody was noticing it. That would be beyond embarrassing and humiliating!

Hiro and Hana were walking alongside with the Twins walking on the left side of Hana, Yan gently hugging her brother's arms while they moved. They all were having a conversation about a subject Ryunosuke didn't know. He was walking a behind them with Mei on his right. He had his hands inside his pockets and his backpack was comfortably hanging from his left shoulder.

"Honestly, I'm not sure of what could be the reason," he replied to Mei once she asked him. After noting her worry in her words, he slowly turned his head to look at her. She seemed that she was troubled with some thoughts in her mind and Ryunosuke guessed that she probably was thinking that she wasn't that good of a friend to Shiro.

"Hey, you shouldn't be that harsh on yourself, Mei," Ryunosuke told her after a short while. "Whatever happened to her and she decided not to tell you doesn't mean that she doesn't consider you a good friend. Shiro practically loves and admires you A LOT. That girl is practically a shy and timid rabbit that's scared of her own shadow. I'm surprised that she decided to open up herself to you. She trusts you and probably consider you her best "girlfriend".

Ryunosuke scoffed with that last statement and gently nudged Mei's arm with his. "So, relax, Mei. Everything's going to be fine and we're going to find out what is wrong with her, and hopefully, we're also going to solve anything that happens to her." Then, Ryunosuke smiled warmly at Mei to reassure his words.

"Ugh, could you two stop it already?" said Hiro while looking at Ryunosuke and Mei. Then, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, still not comfortable with having Ryunosuke around.

Hana scoffed and shook his head while looking at them as well. "Yeah, we've already arrived at the store, you silly lovebirds." A giggled escaped her lips as she covered her mouth with her right hand.

"Oh, oh! Could it be that Ryunosuke likes Mei-hime!?" asked Yan with a wide smile and with sparkly heart pupils in her eyes. Yin widened his eyes in shock and stared at Mei. "Or could it be that it's our Hime the one that likes Ryu-san!?" he said with a gasp. "BOOM! Plot twist!"

Ryunosuke quickly whipped his head to his left to look at the Twins, blushing a deep red. "O-O-Of course not, you fools!" he said and realizing that he was way too embarrassed, which was obvious, he clicked his tongue and began to quickly walk inside the convenience store on their right, the automatic door opening. "Let's just get this done, okay?"

• Love
It wasn't reassuring to hear Ryunosuke not be sure about the reason either. He probably knew Shiro better than Mei did honestly, though it was true that it had been a lot time for that. Neither of them could be sure what the reason was until they found out. But it was almost like guilt was eating at her in some way, that she hadn't been able to tell what was going on with her friend.

But he seemed to have noticed her worry and the words he suddenly had said to make her feel better really stuck to her. It was true that she was still a bit upset that she hadn't done enough for Shiro, but he was right. Just because she didn't open up yet didn't mean she still didn't consider them friends. They were still young in their relationship. And come to think of it, it wasn't like Mei always said everything to Shiro either. That was just the way relationships worked. They grew and as they grew that was when they started to open up more.

How was it that Ryunosuke was the one who finally made her realize this? Why was it him that made her feel so much better? It was just like that time when he helped her through that storm. He just knew what to say and what to do to make her feel better. And she really appreciated it. It was weird to think that the guy she had met that first day of school, the one she declared war on, was now the one who always made her feel better.

He just had this way of warming her heart.

Mei's hand started to inch towards Ryunosuke's, her fingertips about to touch his. But suddenly Hiro spoke about stopping it and she blushed deeply. What was her hand doing? Where was it going? What did she plan to do? Was she about to take Ryu's hand? Did she want to hold his hand?

Mei didn't hear too much of what the others said, but she heard Hana call them lovebirds and then suddenly the twins were suggesting that perhaps Ryu liked Mei or Mei liked Ryu. Her blush darkened. After all, she technically just tried to take Ryunosuke's hand right when her friends were trying to claim that one of the might have some sort of feelings for each other.

"I-It's nothing like that," Mei commented suddenly right after Ryu defended himself as well. "It's ridiculous. Ryu's right, we should head into the store and get what we want so we can get to Shiro's as soon as possible." She followed Ryunosuke into the store so they could get the items they wanted to grab.

But if Mei really didn't have any sort of feelings for Ryunosuke at all then why did she just reach out in an attempt to take his hand?

• Bucket of Rainbows

Yin and Yan chuckled as they saw the cute embarrassed reactions of Mei and Ryu when they heard them. They found pretty amusing how it was obvious that there was something going on between them, yet they don't seem to realize or maybe they were just denying those newfound feelings.

As they went inside the store, Hana scoffed with a smirk and crossed her arms below her chest. "Mmh... Did you guys saw their reactions to our comments?" she asked, turned her head to look at Hiro and the Twins, which nodded with excitement. "Yes, Hana-chan! There's definitely something sparking between them!" said Yan with a cute smile, covering her cheeks with her hands. "They look so cute together now that I was able to see them closer." Yin nodded with a smile. "And the good thing is that Ryunosuke seems to be changing. I mean, he just blushed! The Dark Wolf we all know doesn't do that."

Hiro sighed with annoyance. "That was just a normal reaction to a silly comment, you idiots," he said and shrugged slightly. "That doesn't prove at all that he's a good guy now. It's too soon to know that, you know? And I bet is all part of his plan to trick us and then, BOOM! He betrays us with an ambush with his lackeys." Clicking his tongue, Hiro turned his body to face the Twins and pointed at them with his right index finger. "I suggest you to stop being so nice with him. Don't you dare to come crying and tell me that I was right afterward if you ignore this warning."

Hana sighed and mildly slapped away Hiro's finger from the Twins, which look at themselves with worried expressions. "Okay, knock it off already, Hiro," she said with a slight frown. "You're scaring them. There're just trying to give the guy a chance, man. You just need to chill out and let Ryunosuke prove himself that he is changing. Have a little faith."

Hiro clicked his tongue before moving his hands into his pockets. "Whatever," he said and entered the store. A quick moment later, Hana and the Twins followed by, these last ones excited and quickly heading to the candies section.

Meanwhile, Ryunosuke was in the cold beverage fridges, holding a basket with his left hand and a list in his right hand. Even when he was reading the list, Ryu was kind of lost in his thoughts. "There's no way somebody like Mei would like a slumdog like me," he thought with a nod. "Yeah, I'm totally not her type at all... W-Well, that's what I think." Suddenly, a warm blush began to cover his cheeks. "B-But what if there was a chance that she actually... Oh, no, no, no... In what are you thinking, Ryu!? You need to focus on Shiro, now!"

Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke shook his head to wake up from his thought, still blushing red and quickly returning his attention to the things he needs to get from his list. "L-Let's see... A bag of chocolate, pocky boxes, some taffy candies... A-Ah, her favorite milkshake." Nodding with a small smile, Ryunosuke lowered himself to put the basket on the floor and then turned his gaze from his list to the fridge in front of him, he saw a small section of Strawberry Shortcake milkshakes. They were Shiro's favorite, so with a smile, he reached for one of them with his hand but unexpectedly was intercepted by another hand.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry," he said as he turned his head to look at the person beside him. With surprise, he widened his eyes as he realizes that the person that touched his hand was no other than Shiro's maid, Agatha.

"Aisaka-san!? Are you Ryunosuke Aisaka-san, the childhood friend of my belove Shiro-sama?" Agatha said once she recognized Ryunosuke. The black-haired guy nodded and Agatha smiled with relief, placing her right hand on her chest. "Oh, thank you, Kami-sama!" she said with a short laugh. Then, she quickly turned to face Ryunosuke and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I've been looking for you for so long, young man," she said with a serious frown, which made Ryunosuke blink with confusion. "It's about Shiro... Please, I need you to come to her home. She really needs you, Aisaka-san..."

Fearing the worst, Ryunosuke stepped closer to Agatha, which made her sigh with surprise. "Is Shiro hurt or something!?" Ryu asked, frowning with worry. "Please, tell me. Her other friends and I are dead-worried for her. She hasn't come to our school in one week already."

• Love
Ryunosuke had the list of items they thought they should get for Shiro, since Mei really didn't know the things that Shiro really liked yet. She felt a bit disappointed she didn't know those things, but it was just another thing that she would have to learn about her new friend. They would get there eventually. That was just the way friendship worked. But considering Ryu had the list and was getting the items he knew she would want, Mei had a lot of time to just think things over in her head.

And that was bad, especially since the thing that kept coming up into her mind was what the Twins happened to say. It wasn't like she actually liked him like that, right? Just because she was reaching out for his hand didn't mean she had some sort of feelings for Ryunosuke. It was just that he was making her feel better and she got a bit distracted by that. Right? There was no way. Besides...

It wasn't like Ryunosuke would like her anyway. They weren't like that. There was no way he would like her either. It wasn't possible. Or was it...? She glanced over towards Ryunosuke who was busy getting the items they wanted to get. She stared at him, seeing the green in his eyes that contrasted from his dark black hair. Another blush started to come over her cheeks. Could she really be...

But Mei was thrown out of her thoughts when something suddenly happened. Some woman in a maid outfit suddenly put her hands onto Ryunosuke's shoulders and acted like she knew him. A sudden burning ran through her body and her chest tightened. Her muscles tensed. Why was that girl touching Ryunosuke like that? Why was she acting so friendly?

Then Mei actually heard what was happening. It turned out that it was one of Shiro's maids. She had maids?! Well, that wasn't important right now. Mei came closer to listen right when Ryu spoke up, asking if she was hurt or something. "Wait? What?" Mei finally spoke up as she showed up beside Ryu.

"Is something wrong with Shiro? What's going on? We need to get to her right now," Mei said. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about her feelings towards Ryunosuke, it was time to focus on Shiro. There was something going on with her and she needed them. Mei wasn't going to let her friend be in whatever pain was hurting her anymore. She was serious.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Agatha blinked with surprised when Ryunosuke bombed her with questions about if Shiro was safe and sound. What shocked her the most, though, was when he mentioned that other people were worried about Shiro as well. With a deep sigh, Agatha smiled, really happy to know that Shiro managed to make friends in her school. When she was about to reply to Ryunosuke, Mei jumped into the scene, totally worried for Mei, just like Ryu.

"Hey, calm down both of you," Agatha said, lifting her hands and gesturing them to relax. "Shiro-sama is fine now. She's in her home, but... She just refuses to go back to school for a reason she didn't tell me. Not even her parents know why she's so depressed."

Ryunosuke widened his eyes and took a deep breath while slowly turning to his right. Shiro wasn't feeling well after all and he was afraid that it was all his fault. He cursed under his breath and looked down at the floor, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm such an idiot and awful person," he thought, totally disappointed with himself. How could a childhood friend do this to his beloved friend, the one he practically grew up with and spent so much time with? After everything bad he did to Shiro, how could he dare to look at her in the eyes again? A simple sorry won't be enough nor giving her her favorites treats. In what the hell he was thinking when he said he wanted to go to her home!?

"I'm..." Ryunosuke swallowed hard as his head began to fill with thoughts and voices telling him that he shouldn't go to Shiro's home because she probably hates him right now. Yes, he should just turn around and let her real friends visit her and try to cheer her up. That was probably the best idea.

A slight sting on his right hand snapped out Ryunosuke from his thoughts. When he looked down at his hand, he noticed it was closed as a tight fist. It was so tight that the skin around the hand was pale and his nails were dug into the palm of his hand. Swallowing hard after sighing deeply, Ryunosuke relaxed his fist before turning around to face Agatha and Mei. "I, um... Mei and the Resistance guys want to visit Shiro, Agatha-san," he said and smiled weakly, obviously trying to hide his emotional pain. "I'm pretty sure that if they go, Shiro will cheer up a lot. You should bring them to her instead of me."

Agatha gasped and widened her eyes. She shook her head and looked at him straight in the eyes. "You need to come too, Aisaka-san!" she said with a serious tone. "P-Please... Shiro-sama needs your help. She hasn't eaten for days and refuses to leave her room. I tried everything to console her and her parents as well, but... Nothing works. Everybody in the mansion is worried about her. This is like that day, a long time ago, when Shiro fell in depression after some bullies said a lot of mean things to her. You remember that day, Aisaka-san?"

Ryunosuke scoffed and crossed his arms, nodding while looking to his right. "Surprisingly, yes, I remember that day," he replied. It was a summer day from a few years back when Shiro, Kei, and Ryu were 9 years old. A group of bullies said some rude and awful comments about Shiro's mother and how she was a "slut" like her. It was a time where rumors about Shiro's mother being a cheater were circulating publicly, obvious in an attempt to ruin her reputation for a reason. The poor Shiro was the target of mean comments thanks to those rumors, even when it didn't have anything to do with her. So, she got sick of it and decided to lock herself in her room and to not go back to school anymore.

There's when Ryunosuke and Kei came to her home and managed to cheer her up. She was thankful to them and was glad that they were her beloved friends. They promised to be always there when one ever feel the need for emotional support.

With a sigh, Ryunosuke scoffed with a smile. "I can't believe I almost forgot such an important promise," he said to himself, but kind of loud for Agatha and maybe Mei to hear. "Mmh, what's that, Aisaka-san?" the maid asked. to which Ryunosuke turned around to face her with a determined smile. "Alright then, Agatha-san. Take us to our Shiro. She needs our support."

Smiling widely and with a lot of relief, Agatha nodded and gestured them to follow her quickly, but first, of course, they bought everything they wanted for Shiro before exiting the store. As they stopped on a sidewalk, Agatha spoke through some kind of headset on her right ear and seconds later, a black limousine arrived. "Oh, here's our ride," she said and stepped closer to the vehicle to open up the door. "Hope in and feel comfortable, my dears. The way to Suzuki's mansion is an hour and a half."

Yin and Yan gasped with wonder as they excitedly went into the limousine. Hiro and Hana slowly looked at themselves, dumbfounded by what was happening. "Hold up, a second... Shiro lives in a mansion?" asked Hiro with surprise and Hana shrugged with a smile. "Well, I guess so, considering that she has a maid and we're about to enter this baby over here."

As they got into the vehicle, Ryunosuke sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, yeah, I forgot to mention that Shiro is a rich girl that lives in a mansion," he said, turning his head to look at Mei beside him. "Whoops, my bad."

• Nice Execution!
Mei was relieved to hear that Shiro was at home and okay, though that relief was short lived when she found out what was going on. So she was depressed about something, something so bad that she refused to go to school? What could be bothering her that much? And why didn't Mei notice it before it happened. She wanted to mentally reprimand herself but she knew from her talk with Ryu earlier that it wasn't the best choice.

But it seemed like the one who was taking this more personally was Ryunosuke and it seemed like he might end up skipping out which was something Mei really didn't want him to do. He honestly knew Shiro better than Mei did still, so he would be the best choice to try to get her out of the depressed state she was in. But it was true that he could be part of the reason considering what was going on recently.

When the maid mentioned how bad it really was, Mei felt this awful feeling in her stomach like she was going to be sick. Shiro wouldn't even eat anything or leave her room? That was terrible for her health. Mei was about to speak up to convince Ryu to come along because she just didn't know if she would be able to help Shiro on her own, but it seemed that Agatha was able to do it instead. It was clear that it had something to do with the past, one which Mei wasn't a part of, but that was okay, as long as it got Ryunosuke to come with them.

Mei released a sigh, glad to know he would still be with them. They grabbed the rest of the items they wanted to get for Shiro then headed outside where Agatha called a limo...

A limo?!

Yeah, Mei knew about the whole rich thing by now. So, it wasn't like she was surprised by the mansion, maid, or the limo tiself. She was more surprised because she had never thought she would even ride in a limo ever. It was way too expensive for anything she could afford. Mei basically lived day to day when it came to money and could only save for bills.

She followed them into the vehicle and listened to Ryu telling the others about Shiro's money. But there was something else that was on Mei's mind. "Shouldn't the thing you should be more concerned about forgetting to mention is the fact that it is an hour and a half away?" she finally spoke up. "And I was expecting us to walk there..."

Mei crossed her arms and glanced around the limo. So this was what they looked like inside? She still couldn't believe she was in one of these cars. Her eyes slowly went back to Ryu who was sitting beside her. "So she's depressed," Mei commented. "To the point where she won't even eat... I wish I had known this earlier. I would have went to visit her the first day she wasn't in school. I just hope we'll be able to figure out what's really bothering her and help her."

She briefly looked over at the other Resistance members. They were probably expecting her to stay strong like she always was. They probably wanted her to be the leader and tell them everything was going to be fine, that they would make Shiro feel better. But Mei just didn't know. She had no idea whether they would be able to help her. Was she really even a good leader if she didn't see the pain Shiro was going through? And Mei's strength...it really didn't feel like it was there right now.

• Nice Execution!

"I-I don't get it either," replied Ryunosuke with a deep blush of embarrassment as Mei mentioned him the fact that Shiro lives like an hour and a half away from their school. He obviously was surprised by it, and mostly because he remembered that the last time he visited Shiro, it only took him a couple of minutes from his apartment to her house on foot. But, of course, a lot of time ran by since that day, so he thought that maybe Shiro's parents moved to another place.

Once everyone was inside the limo, the vehicle began to move, gently cruising towards Shiro's mansion. Ryunosuke and Mei were sitting on a seat row in front of Hiro and Hana, while the Twins were sitting on another seat row the was at the back of the limo. In the middle of the seat rows was a small square table with a closed mechanical door on its center. At the back of the driver and front passenger seat row, there was a small window with black tints that could be automatically opened.

As expected, the Resistance members were looking around the interior of the limo with shocked faces, and the Twins were even touching everything, gasping with excitement and laughter. "Oi, Yin and Yan, stop touching, please," said Hiro with a concerned expression. "You don't have the money to pay for whatever you might end up breaking, you know?" Hana scoffed as she crossed her legs and arms. "Geez, just chill out, Hiro-kun," she said and turned her head to look over at the Twins. "They have never been in a limo before just like us. Let them enjoy this ride to the fullest."

Ryunosuke scoffed with amusement as he observed the Twins, which he thought were cute since the exact moment he met them. Then, he turned his head to look at Mei after she began to speak. He noticed that she was still sad by the fact that she wished she should've known what was going on with Shiro earlier. Afraid that Mei could be thinking that she's the worst friend ever, Ryunosuke sighed and gently placed his right hand on top of her head. "Hey, we're going to help her out, okay?" he said with a gentle voice, smiling at her. "So stop torturing yourself. There was no way you could've known that something that this would happen to Shiro. She probably didn't tell you anything because she cares so much about you that she didn't want to bother you with her problems."

Scoffing with a bright smile, Ryunosuke moved his hands from Mei's head to her nose and playfully poked it. "So cheer up, Mei. Shiro won't be happy if she sees down." With anything else to say, Ryunosuke slowly looked in front of him, noticing that the Resistance members were observing him, Hana with a smug smile, wiggling her eyebrows while the Twins were resembling heart shapes with their hands. Slightly blushing with embarrassment, Ryunosuke slowly, turned his head to look out of the window to his left.

After a while, the small, black-tinted window opened by sliding down, revealing the beautiful face of Agatha. "Just passing by to check that everything is good with you, guys," she said with a smile. "Oh, and also to apologize. The Suzuki Mansion it's just a couple of minutes away instead of the hour and a half. Tee-hee, my bad! I was thinking about the Villa they have right on the coast of the country. Shiro's parents are there, not her."

Ryunosuke sighed deeply before laughing, snapping his fingers. "I knew it!" he said out loud, happy that at least he didn't forget were Shiro lived this whole time. Agatha giggled before turning away from them. "Well, sit back, relax, and enjoy your ride. I will let you know when we arrive." And with that, the window slowly slid up, closing. Afterward, the door of the square table slid open, and a bottle of cherry pop soda with some wine glasses and a bowl of gummy candies rolled from within.

Not losing time at all, the Twins quickly lunged toward the candies bowl, smiling with excitement as they filled their mouths with the sweets. Hana and Hiro quickly began to pull them away from the bowl as they wanted to take some candies too.

"Oh, I guess I'll be drinking some of this for now," said Ryunosuke as he slowly picked two glasses and the bottle of cherry pop soda, not daring to fight over the candies as he knew it was a fight he would instantly lose. When he opened the soda bottle, he carefully poured the beverage in the glasses before closing back the bottle. As he returned it back to the table, he picked soda glasses and held out one at Mei with a smile. "We might just enjoy the only time we would be able to be inside a limo," he said with a slight laugh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Mei heard Ryu's response and it seemed that he was a bit confused about why it would take much longer to get to Shiro's house than he originally thought it would. Well, then perhaps she had moved or something along those lines. So, she gave him a small smile because it wasn't really that big of a deal considering they now had a ride. It meant they wouldn't even have to worry about walking there anyway.

The young woman watched, a little dazed and not paying attention fully, as the Twins wanted to touch everything in the limo and how the others were reacting to them and the limo as well. It was pretty obvious, even with her mind somewhere else, that some of them were pretty excited to be in a limo for the first time. She had to admit that it was overwhelming for her as well.

But her mind was too focused on something else to really enjoy it, that was until Ryunosuke spoke up again. She suddenly felt a light pressure on top of her head as he placed his hand there, something that surprisingly felt really comfortable. She listened to what he had to say, and again, he somehow was able to make her feel better. He was right. And it wasn't like there was sense in worrying about that part right now anyway. The most important part was just getting her better.

She started to smile at him when suddenly he poked her nose and it caused a light pink blush to come over her cheeks. A warmth ran through her body and her eyes looked into his. Why did he always make her feel this way? And why did she like it so much? But the moment she saw something happen in the corner of her eyes which caused her to look towards her other friends, she grew extremely embarrassed.

They were watching! Her blush darkened. And what was she even thinking about anyway. Why were they looking at them like that? There wasn't anything going on between them. Luckily, the maid revealed herself to them just then and finally explained why they were so confused about the timing. It turned out she had just been wrong...

"They have a Villa too..."
Mei whispered. Yeah, rich people had that sort of thing. She understood that. But still...it was a lot for someone like Mei to take in considering the way she lived. One house wasn't even possible, only apartments. It would be nice if she could at least have a house but that would be way too much to afford. Though, if they had gotten a house then she wouldn't be living as Ryunosuke's neighbor. Ryunosuke's neighbor...

Getting to see him any time she wanted...

"Huh?" she suddenly said as she saw a glass being held out towards her by the very man she was thinking about. She blushed slightly again and then cleared her throat. She took hold of the glass and nodded. "Oh, yeah. I guess you're right." She gave him a smile in return.

"And I'm sure that soda is really tasty too."

• Love
"I swear to God that if you guys eat all the candies without sharing, I will flip you out of this vehicle!" said Hiro with a growl as he kept struggling with the Twins, which were like savages eating the gummy worms from the bowls, laughing hysterically. Hana had to step in and help Hiro to try to pull them away from the bowl, but mostly because she wanted some of that candy as well. "Come on, man, there's no harm in sharing, ya know?" she said with an annoyed pout, getting a hold of Yan from behind.

Scoffing, Ryunosuke observed their scene with amusement, sipping some of his drink often, enjoy it greatly. Even something as simple like a cherry soda pop tasted way better when it came from a rich person. He guessed that maybe the beverage was made with more expensive, natural ingredients than the typical, pocket-friendly soda pop. Intrigued, Ryunosuke lifted his glass a little bit and stared at it for a few seconds, deep in thought. "Mmh... Maybe I should ask Shiro to give me some of these later. W-Well... Only if I'm able to amend things with her, of course."

Right. Is Shiro actually going to forgive Ryunosuke after all these years of bullying?

This was a question that was echoing Ryunosuke's head, disturbing his tranquility. Technically if she decides not to forgive him, she cannot be blamed by it, and she's on her own right to hold a grudge against him. After all, he made most of her school life hell. She tried her best to and pretty much begged him to stop being so mean with her and everyone, but he ignored her. Kei did the same. Being bullied constantly by her childhood friends... Two people she practically trusted her own life now tormenting her like demons. It must have been so rough and depressing for Shiro, honestly.

Swallowing hard, and his heart sinking with guilt, Ryunosuke sighed silently, lowering his drink as he turned his head to his right, staring outside through the window with a frown, cursing under his breath and just hating himself.

"I'm such an awful human being," he thought with a depressing smile. "How I can have the guts to come over to her and ask for forgiveness after being a complete monster with her? I don't deserve her forgiveness. I deserve to be punished in the most painful way. I deserve to be left behind, all alone, and just die of loneliness."

Overwhelmed by such negative and tormenting thoughts, Ryunosuke felt vulnerable and fragile. He tried his best to keep at bay these feelings, but they were just too strong right now. The realization that he has been an awful friend to Shiro really hit him hard. All he wanted to do was just cry until his eyes hurt and dry. But knowing that he was with Mei and everyone from the Resistance, he couldn't afford to show them how fragile and sensible the real Ryunosuke was. He just couldn't. It would be way too embarrassing for him, and he would definitely won't be able to talk to them ever again.

Suddenly, Ryunosuke was finally snapped out of his thoughts after feeling the limo stop. Blinking a couple of times, kind of lost, Ryunosuke looked around. Then, then, Agatha appeared once again from behind the small window in front of them. "We're finally arrived at the Suzuki Mansion, everyone," she said with a smile. "I hope you enjoyed the ride here... Because is certain that you guys actually enjoyed those candies." A drop of sweat appeared above Agatha's forehead as she saw the Twins, Hiro, and Hana with sugar all over their faces, their lips also tainted with some food color from the candies. Ryunosuke was hit by a sudden wave of foreign embarrassment as they looked at them too.

Clearing her throat, Agatha directed her gaze towards Ryunosuke and Mei. "I'm really glad I found you in that store," she said with a hopeful smile. "Because, really, you guys are the only hope I have to be able to help my dear Shiro-sama. If this doesn't work, I'm afraid of the worst." Sighing, she shook her head and quickly smiled. "A-Ah, but now is not the time to be so negative. Let's get out of here and bring you inside!"

And with that, the doors from the right side of the car got opened by two maids that were waiting outside. With hesitation, Ryunosuke put the empty glass on top of the table before slowly getting out of the limo. Once outside, he stretched his whole body while waiting for everyone.

As he was waiting, he turned to his left right, and there's when he saw the familiar mansion he still remembers from his childhood with Shiro. He blinked once, feeling melancholic.

"Ah, nothing has actually changed," he mumbled with a faint smile, and a warm, gentle breeze passed by, embracing him. It was as if it was welcoming him, like a host receiving back an old friend.

• Nice Execution!
Mei took a drink of the soda, quite surprised by it's taste. She was pretty sure she had never tasted anything as good, especially considering she usually bought things that were cheap if she even bought any kind of soda at all. She looked over at the other Resistance members who were really occupied with that candy, probably a little too much.

But when Mei looked back over towards Ryunosuke, she was a bit taken aback by the look he had on his face. He was the one who had told her not to worry about things, but it seemed like something was suddenly bothering him. Though she really didn't know what it was. She had a few ideas though, like either being worried about what was bothering Shiro. Or perhaps it was because of his recent history with his old childhood friend.

She reached her hand out as she made her way towards his shoulder, about to touch it in order to comfort him a bit. Since he helped her so much, she really wanted to help him feel better as well. But the car suddenly stopped, signaling that they must have arrived at their destination. She paused in her position and then pulled her hand back.

Agatha revealed herself again, proving that they had arrived at the mansion. Though it was clear that the Resistance had an appearance that they really shouldn't have with all that candy on their faces.

"Don't forget to wipe that off before you meet with Shiro, guys," Mei commented to them. She didn't want them to look like that when they saw their friend that was having some issues.

When she heard Agatha's comments, Mei's calm demeanor faded a bit again as she started to frown. What if they couldn't help her? What would they do then? No, it wasn't good to think that way right now. They would just have to try everything they could.

"Of course we'll do everything we can," Mei then replied. "I don't want Shiro to be this way either. She's my friend."

When the doors opened, Mei put down the drink she had finished and then stepped out of the car. Her eyes went straight to the large building in front of her. Her eyes widened a bit as she stared at it. She couldn't believe that she was about to enter a place like that. She had never expected to end up visiting a mansion in her whole life. She glanced over towards Ryu again when he mentioned something about nothing changing.

That was right. He had been here in the past. So he at least knew it better and was a bit more comfortable with it's size. Well, that kind of stuff wasn't something she should focus on right now. The large mansion could be something she thought about later. Right now their focus was Shiro.

"Let's go in and see Shiro," Mei said. She waited for the others and once they were ready to head inside with the maid, she followed Agatha into the mansion.

• Nice Execution!
As Mei and the Resistance members began to follow Agatha towards the mansion, Ryunosuke quickly followed from behind, almost getting left behind for being lost in his thoughts. Lucky for the Twins, Hiro, and Hana, Agatha gave them some napkins to clean up the sugar from their mouths and faces. Ryunosuke sighed kind of annoyed as he realized that he forgot to pick some of the gummy worms they devoured like savage dogs wolves. However, there was also the fact that he really didn't want to get into the small fight they were having, though.

When they walked through the magnificent entrance of the mansion, the big metallic door with rustic details got opened by two butlers from the inside of the place. They gently placed their left hands on their chests and courteously bowed at Agatha, and Co., welcoming them.

Smiling, Agatha stepped inside the mansion, followed by the Resistance members, which dumbfoundedly turned their faces to look everywhere. An expected reaction from people that literally has never been inside a real mansion before. They were quickly gasping, sighing, and letting go a few oohs and ahs, perplexed by such glamorous and fancy place. Once Ryunosuke and Mei were inside, the butlers closed the doors from behind, making a thud.

"My God... And just to imagine that Shiro has been living here through her entire life," finally said Hiro, breaking the awkward silence. "I'm kind of jealous of her now." Hana scoffed while turning her head to look over at him. "There's no need to be jealous," she said and snapped her right fingers with a sassy smile. "Remember that Shiro is our friend, so that means we can be here, like, every time we want. Of course, if it is possible. Just imagine our after school evenings here, doing our homework or just hanging out like the good friends we are." The Twins quickly nodded in agreement, smiling with excitement.

"Oh, please, you are all welcome here any time!" said Agatha with a warm smile, clapping her hands. "Our Shiro-sama is practically all alone here after she comes from school because her parents are usually working... Or out of the country on a business trip." Sighing, her warm smile turned into a sad one. "So, yes... It will be really nice if you guys visit Shiro often. She will really appreciate it and won't feel lonely."

The Resistance members quickly smiled back at Agatha, telling her that they will make sure to always visit Shiro after school, and even on the weekends. She was her beloved friend, and they will be always there for her when she needs them the most. Agatha looked at them with surprise but then smiled widely and brightly, thanking them for been such good friends.

Ryunosuke looked at the scene from behind before crossing his arms. sighing while looking through his right. "There was a time I used to come here a lot, along with Kei," he thought with a sad smile. "I... I cannot imagine how sad and lonely Shiro felt when we stopped coming. The emptiness of this huge place slowly trying to eat her up. I won't be surprised if she sometimes cries. I..."

Suddenly, a memory from his childhood with Shiro hit him as hard as a ram. It was the memory of a long forgotten promise he made to Shiro, and that he swore to never forget. He made that promise one day he found Shiro crying alone in her bedroom.

"Shiro-chan, from now on, no matter what, I will always be with you."

"R-Really, Ryu-kun...? D-Do you really promise to never leave me behind or forgot about me?"

"I swear that our friendship won't die with time. So, stop crying, you silly. You're not alone because I'm right here beside you."

After that, Shiro quickly gave Ryunosuke a super tight hug that made him laugh. As he hugged her back, her crying ceased. After a few seconds, Agatha couldn't hold it any longer and abruptly entered the bedroom while crying with happiness, confessing that she eavesdropped their conversation, making Ryunosuke blush deeply with embarrassment.

As the long forgotten memory slowly faded from his mind, Ryunosuke slowly frowned before closing his right hand into a tight fist. "How I could forget such an important promise," he mumbled, although a bit loud to catch everyone's attention. Agatha titled her head to her right as she turned her head to look at Ryu, confused. "You were saying something, Ryu-san?" she asked. Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke turned to his right and made a run, going up the stairs toward the 2nd floor, where Shiro's bedroom was.

Agatha widened her eyes, kind of shocked as she really didn't expect to see such a reaction on Ryunosuke. "W-Wait, Ryu-san! Y-You can't go to see Shiro-sama all of a sudden! What if she's changing her clothes or something!?"

The Resistance member slowly looked at themselves before quickly making a run up the stairs as well, trying to catch up with Ryunosuke.

• Love
Mei followed Agatha towards the manion and entered when those two butlers opened up the door. She had never had something like that happen to her before, and as she went into the mansion, she couldn't help but feel as in awe as the Resistance members were. She had never seen a mansion before, never thought she would ever see a mansion before, and it was incredible. It took her breath away. But Mei didn't want to appear as the Resistance members did especially when they were there to focus on Shiro, not the size and fanciness of the mansion. They could deal with that later on.

Though, Mei was caught off guard when Agatha mentioned that Shiro was alone most of the time, so it would be wonderful for them to come over often. A pang of pain went through Mei's heart. She should have done something more for Shiro. She hadn't even thought about things like this. Maybe she should have invited her over some time. Or made their meetings run longer so she could be with more people. But Mei hadn't known and there were a lot of other things that had been on her mind at the time. She released a small, quiet sigh, making sure that she would fix this problem for later.

When Mei thought she had heard something come from Ryunosuke, she looked over at him, just as Agatha pointed it out as well. She waited for some sort of answer, figuring that perhaps he was thinking about his past and current relationship Shiro now, especially after learning this new information. She could understand how that would be hard for him.

But she wasn't expecting him to suddenly go up the stairs to head for Shiro's bedroom, Agatha trying to get him to wait because Shiro could be doing something that he shouldn't see. Well, at least he was pumped about this.

"Don't worry, I won't let him just barge in on her like that," Mei commented towards the maid and gave her a small smile. Then the young woman headed up the steps just behind all of the Resistance members.

"Knock first, Ryu!"
Mei suddenly said once she had caught up with all of them as they made their way towards Shiro's bedroom. "You don't just walk into a woman's room out of nowhere, especially a man." They didn't know what she was doing. And they also didn't know if she would even let them into the room. So, for now their best bet was to knock and see what happens. And if nothing happens, then Mei would step in first.

• Haha

Ryunosuke Aisaka
The Dark Wolf

"I'm so sorry to be such an awful friend, Shiro. I swear with my own life that from now on, I will be the best goddamn best friend of your entire life! Just wait or it!"

Smiling with a new determination and meaning, Ryunosuke kept running upstairs, holding from the bars of the stairs to prevent tripping and falling. That would be funny and really unfortunate at the same time. He also was ignoring the shouts and warnings from everyone behind him, telling him to stop and to not enter Shiro's bedroom all of a sudden. He knew well that he should listen to them and prevent an embarrassing accident, but he by how things were and how urgent Shiro needed him, Ryunosuke didn't give a damn. He can always apologize if something weird happens. Besides, it won't be the first time he sees Shiro on her underclothing. It is safe and sad to say that he has a long list of embarrassing moments with Shiro, where she usually screams embarrassed, followed by trying to hit him or throw things at him just by pure instinct.

Once he reached the 2nd floor, Ryunosuke ran across the hallway, passing by a couple of doors that led to other location of the mansion. Right now, his destination was the last door at the end of the hallway.

"Goddamit, Aisaka! Stop ignoring us and hear us out, you idiot!" yelled Hiro, running at full speed behind Ryunosuke, trying to catch him up to stop him. "We can't just enter her room just like this! Let's plan out our approach!"

"As a lady, I can't allow you to enter Shiro's room without knocking, you pervert!" shouted Hana with a frown, breathing heavily as she tried her best to keep running to catch up Ryunosuke. "I don't care if she's your childhood friend or you have been here before, she's now a grown young lady. There are rules now you need to follow!"

Annoyed and frustrated after realizing everyone was trying to prevent him to go to his friend in need, Ryunosuke growled, still running and almost reaching the white door at the end of the hallways, which was decored with a few cute animal stickers, and big pinky sticker letters that spelled the name SHIRO.

"Stop trying to stop me, you idiots!" shouted Ryunosuke at last. "Shiro needs me now! I don't have time to follow rules or to plan a stupid approach. It's a waste of time! I need to run over that door and yell at her how sorry I am, and to let her know that I remembered our promise! I need to tell her that from now on, I won't let her alone anymore! And I won't let you or anyone else stop me!"

With a loud scoff, and finally reaching Shiro's room, Ryunosuke made a sudden stop, almost slamming his body against the door hardly. "Shiro-chan! I'm back!" he shouted with a smile, quickly grabbing and turning the doorknob. As he pushed open the door and stepped inside, Hiro and Hana cursed loudly from behind him in shock, Hana not believing that Ryunosuke actually entered Shiro's room without a proper warning.

As soon as Ryunosuke stepped Shiro's room, he took a few quick steps toward the center, moving his head around to see if he could find Shiro. Her bed was kind of messy, which means she probably was sleeping, and there were a few clothes scattered around the floor. Sadly, he spotted a pair or two of panties. Swallowing hard and with a drop of sweat on his forehead, Ryunosuke slowly stopped beside a short pink table that had a few cushions to sit or knelt on. Feeling kind of awkward, the black-haired guy gently lifted his right hand to scratch his cheek with his index finger.

"Hey, Shiro-chan, are you here?" he said loud and clear, this time moving his head toward the door that leads to a personal bathroom. There's when he spotted a frozen Shiro. Her whole face was red with embarrassment as Ryunosuke caught her literally coming out from a shower, and was now wearing one of her favorites underwear. She had her long pinky hair tied in a ponytail and wasn't wearing her glasses, so it was safe to assume she was wearing contact lenses.

Obvious, Ryunosuke was totally shocked when he saw Shiro, which has grown so much since the last time he visited this place, a couple of years ago, semi-naked in front of him. This unfortunate situation was an accident, and it wasn't the first time he has seen her in her underwear, but it definitely felt totally different and wrong now that they were practically mature young adults. Blushing with embarrassment, Ryunosuke quickly turned around, covering his eyes.

"Oh, my God... I-I-I'm so sorry, Shiro," he said, his face now hot. "I didn't know you would-"

"OHMAHGAWD! YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT, RYUNOSUKE AISAKA!!!" shouted Shiro after a long while, screeching with embarrassment as she covered her body with her arms. Growling, she quickly looked around and picked anything that was at her reach to throw it at Ryunosuke to make him get out of her room. "Get out of my room, you pervert! I'm going to kill you! Oh, my God! I can't believe this!"

As she kept throwing him things, Ryunsouke quickly lifted his arms to cover himself, being hit by a few pillows, cushions, and God knows what else. "I-I-I said I'm sorry, okay!? Just stop!"

"Why are you even here, you idiot! You are not welcome here! I'm calling the police! Oh, my God! Where's Agatha-chan!?"

Soon after, Hiro and Hana quickly entered the room, yelling Ryunosuke to stop, but it was already too late. They saw how Shiro was assaulting Ryunosuke with random things. As Hiro spotted Shiro wearing her sexy underwear, his jaw dropped and his face went red. A slight drip of blood came out from under his nose as well. "S-Shiro-chan...?"

"Oh, my God, you disgusting pervert!" shouted Hana, picking a nearby pillow and suddenly smacking Hiro right on his face, making him yelp and fall on his back. When Shiro heard Hana, she turned her head to look at her, spotting Hiro as well. There's when she realized that the members of the Resistance were here. Still, this wasn't the way she wanted to reunite with her. So, tears began to form in her eyes and she began to sniff. "Get... GET OUT OF MY ROOM ALL OF YOU!" she shouted, quickly lifting her right arm and pointing with her index finger to the exit of her room. "GET OUT NOW!!!"

Without asking, Ryunosuke and everyone in the room quickly exited. Once outside, Ryunosuke turned around to face the door, and when he was about to say something, the door got slammed closed then locked.

Sighing, Ryunosuke rubbed the back of his head before turning around to face everyone with a dumb smile. "Well, that was one hell of a weird moment, huh?"

Hana crossed her arms while glaring daggers at him while Hiro was covering his nose with his right hand, frowning with anger as he was now slightly bleeding.

"This is why we fucking told you to not enter her room, you moron!" he said and clicked her tongue, looking away.

The Twins, which luckily didn't manage to enter Shiro's room, looked at themselves with concern. Yan put her hands together and lifted them tower her mouth. She sighed as she looked really worried. "What we are going to do now, mmh?" she said. "She locked herself in her room, and I don't think she is willing to talk to us soon." Yin rubbed the back of his head with a sigh. "Well, maybe we can at least talk to her and explain her the reason of why we are here," he said and shrugged. "It's the only option we have, honestly. We can ask Agatha for help. I think she may have a spare key to every room of this place."

Hana nodded her head with a stern expression. "What about if we start by letting Mei-chan speak to her first, mmh?" she proposed and gestured to Mei with a quick move of her head. "After all, I believe Shiro-chan has quite the licking for her. Maybe if she speaks to her, Shiro will hear her and may come out of her room by her own will."

Looking at themselves with a hopeful smile, Hiro, and the Twins slowly turned their heads to look over at Mei, waiting for her move. Even Ryunosuke secretly looked at her, hoping for Mei to follow their plan.

Last edited:
  • Love
Just as Mei had been concerned about, it seemed that Ryu just barged into the room and at the worst possible time. And then the others went in and it was clear that their arrival had made the situation so much worse. Why couldn't he had just listened to her. When she arrived at the door with the others, Shiro had already closed and locked it. Then they all just started to turn to her.

Suddenly, she let out a grumble and pinched the bridge of her nose like she was annoyed with the situation. "Why couldn't you just have listened to me in the first place," she muttered out. If he had listened then they wouldn't be forced to deal withe new situation at hand, one that was even worse than their first one. "You just made things unnecessarily worse and who knows if Shiro will even listen to us at all now. First of all, it's weird to have you here since you haven't even talked to her in a very long time...and now you make it worse by placing her in an embarrassing moment..."

She let out a sigh. "And now you are expecting me to fix the situation... I hope you understand that none of you who barged in there when I said not to are not getting out of this without getting some sort of punishment. Now, move away from the door." She let out another sigh and pushed them all away, trying to give some distance.

She then softly knocked on the door. "Shiro, it's me. Mei. Can I come in? I won't let any of the others come in. And don't worry, I'll make sure they get what they deserve for being idiots. But...would you at least let me in. I...I wanted to see you. I came all this way hoping that I might at least be able to see my best friend."

She wasn't sure if the young woman would even let her in or give her even a though, but she would try. Not because of the idiots who walked in on her, but for Shiro because she deserved something so much better than having a few guys see her in underwear. Mei knew that she had to feel really embarrassed about it. She would feel that way too.

• Spicy

Ryunosuke Aisaka
The Dark Wolf

"B-But... What the hell, Mei, it wasn't even our fault," said Hiro once Mei began to scold the hell out of everyone, especially of thoese that entered Shiro's room with Ryunosuke. Hiro frowned and gently took out his hand from his nose, which bleeding finally stopped, but was still red with blood. WHen he was about to put all the blame on Ryunosuke, Hana quickly placed her right index finger on his lips to hush him. Confused, Hiro turned his gaze to her Hana, which slowly shook her head.

Frowning, but not saying anything, Ryunosuke crossed his arms with a frown, blushing with embarrassment as Shiro called him an idiot and blamed him for the most part of what just happened, which was true. That's the only reason why he let her talk to him like that, and deep inside, he was kind of glad she did. He screwed up big time their chance to help Shiro, and who knows if they are able to do something now.

"Pfft... I wanna see you try giving me a punishment, lil' Bunny," he thought with a slight smirk when Mei threatened them with giving them punishment as a consequence of their earlier actions. He rolled his eyes and stepped aside from Mei's way as she stepped closer to the door.

When she gently knocked on the door and called in for Shiro, the pink-haired girl, which was now dressed in some comfy clothing, was laying on her bed. She had her face buried in a big pillow, still shocked by what just happened, but mostly because of Ryunosuke. He caught her completely off guard. She was now wondering what in the world her biggest bully wanted with her.

"Why he is here?" she thought. "He's not supposed to be here. I will freaking kill Agatha if I find out she has something to do with this. Ugh! And he even saw me in my underwear! Oh, God...! I just want to throw myself from a building!" Frustrated and embarrassed, Shiro screamed, but thanks to the pillow, the scream wasn't hearable by nobody but her.

When she was about to punch the pillow, Mei began to speak, asking Shiro if she could come in. Widening her eyes, Shiro quickly rolled over to her back and pushed herself to sit. She thought Mei wasn't there with them! And she was damn happy to finally hear her after so long. Sighing deeply, Shiro crossed her arms and began to listen to everything Mei had to say, and once she finished, she looked to her right, biting her lower lip while deciding if letting Mei in. She definitely wanted to speak to Mei again and apologize to her for disappearing all of a sudden without telling her. She also wanted to see the rest of the Resistance members. And, yes, even if she didn' want to admit it, she was happy to see Ryunosuke finally here, but she's confused about his intention, though.

Sighing deeply once again, Shiro slowly stood up from her bed and walked toward her door. Stopping in front of it, Shiro looked down at the doorknob for a while with her right hand lifted. After a few seconds, she nodded and grabbed the knob, unlocking the door and slowly opening the door. After taking a deep breath, she quickly moved her body just enough to see Mei and quickly grabbed her by her hands before pulling her in her room. Then, she slammed the door closed before locking it again.

Letting go a deep sigh, Shiro swallowed hard before slowly turning around to face Mei, but as soon as she looked at her in the eyes, she quickly lowered looked down at the floor, placing her hands behind her.

"I'm..."

She wanted to apologize to Mei, but for some reason, she felt like if she had a knot in her throat blocking every word she wanted to speak. She just couldn't talk to Mei as she felt like she betrayed her and abandoned her. She felt the same way with the Resistance. She literally just stopped coming to their school for a full week without noticing them. How could she peak to them now as if never happened? Are they even going forgive her if she explains herself?

And just like, and without noticing, Shiro's sight was slowly blinding by the tear that slowly formed in her eyes. She didn't want to cry, but her heart had enough already. Sniffing, she tried to dry her tears with her hands, but the tears kept coming. Just by the thought of losing the only friends she had left was too much for her, and if that happens... She definitely would try to end it all and put herself from a miserable life.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Mei went quiet, waiting for Shiro's response but after a few minutes, she was beginning to think that her words wouldn't work. That was until the door opened just enough and suddenly she was pulled inside, the door shut closed behind her. She looked towards Shiro to see how the girl was doing, at least she was in more clothing now. It sounded like she was about to talk but she stopped and then next thing Mei knew, tears were coming down Shiro's cheeks.

"Shiro," she whispered as she watched the tears come down her cheeks. Was something bothering her that much? What had happened? "Shiro..." Mei lifted her hand up and gently brushed her finger along her cheeks to wipe away some of the tears.

"You don't need to cry. I'll make them pay for seeing you like that, I promise," she responded back. She then gently caressed Shiro's cheek for a moment then suddenly pulled her friend into a hug. She wrapped her arms around the pink-haired girl and held her close.

"Really...we're all here because we were worried about you not coming to school. If you don't feel well or if something is going on, you know you can always tell us. I'm here for you. We're all here for you." Mei wasn't sure if getting into the Ryu situation was the best at the moment, especially after he caused the embarrassing situation for her. So first she would wait to see if Shiro told her anything about how she was feeling. If she asked about Ryu, then Mei would answer. But for now, she would wait to explain that part of the matter.

She wanted to take things one step at a time because she really didn't know what was going on with Shiro yet. She at least didn't look really bad. She was still as cute as ever. So, Mei really hoped things would be alright. Though she really couldn't fully figure out what would cause Shiro to suddenly disappear and not say anything at all.

"I'm here," Mei stated again. "But we'd like to see you back at school with us so we can enjoy each day together. Besides, we still have a lot of work to do."

Last edited:
  • Love