A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf (ScarletNovaxShinku⭐Kun)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can go both, but usually Aggressive.
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.

The rest of the school period ran fast and the last bell finally rang. Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke stood up from his desk and stretched his whole body widely, smiling with excitement. "Oh, I'm so glad the weekend is back at it again!" he said out loud after stretching. Then, he lowered himself to pick his backpack and turned around to look at Mei, which was sitting behind him. "I'll be passing by your place today to write down those notes from History class, by the way," he told her with an embarrassed smile. "Because, as you may already know, I didn't pay any attention. I mean, I can just live on without those notes, but I may need them for the test."

Sighing with a sad smile, Ryunosuke shook his head began to walk out of the room. "Anywho, that's not important right now. We have a friend in need to visit and some items to buy on our way to her home."

As he reached the door of the classroom, Ryunosuke took out his phone from his pocket and called his aunt to inform her that he will arrive at his home a little late than usual. Koko surprisingly gave him her permission and wished him to be safe and told him to say hi to Mei from her part. "Oh, Ko-chan says hi, Mei-chan," he said after hanging up his phone and putting it back in his pocket. "You know... You should call your father and tell him where are you going too." Ryunosuke knew that Mei relationship with his father was rough, but he still thought that it was okay to let him know that she will arrive home a little bit late than normal. After all, he is her father and he could get worried about her. The last thing he wanted was a bunch of cops looking for a "missing Mei".

After Mei joined him at the door exit of the classroom, they proceeded to head out of the school and toward the Main Gates where the rest of the Resistance members were waiting for Mei.

"Oh, there she- OH, MY GOD! SHE IS WITH THE DARK WOLF!"

When everyone heard Hiro shouting, the Resistance members quickly turned around to look at Mei and widened their eyes when they saw Ryunosuke with her. "Um... What is HE doing here?" asked Hana pointing at Ryunosuke with a serious expression, her right eyebrow lifted. "Mmh... Mei-hime probably invited him because we actually don't know where Shiro-chan lives," said Yin with a shrug and Yan nodded. "Of course she did! As expected from our Hime, she knows beforehand when her subordinates will be in trouble."

Hiro sighed and rolled his eyes to his right. "Ugh, cut it out with the weird honorifics, you idiots."

Ryunosuke scoffed and turned his head to look at Mei. "Mei-hime?" he asked her with a mocking tone. "Now you are a princess, huh? That's cute. Usagi-hime?" Chuckling, Ryunosuke kept walking towards the gates and stopped in front of everyone. "Oh, hi there, everyone," he said, lifting his right hands as a greeting. Hiro and Hana glared at him with a serious expression like suspicious cats, but Yin and Yan greeted him like a pair of friendly dogs. "Konbanwa, Aisaka-san!" they said in unison, bowing at him. Ryunosuke looked at them in a lovingly way as he found them really cute. "K-Konbanwa..."

"Woah, woah... Hold up a minute there, buddy," said Hiro while Hana quickly hugged Yin and Yan from behind and pulled them away from Ryunosuke, which looked at them with a confused smile and expression. "Akimoto-san, we didn't agree to invite this guy over here. He is our mortal enemy and probably the only reason of why Shiro is absent in the first place. Bringing him to her is like giving her a death wish!"

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12:00am-4:00am
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Female
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c.png
Mei was greatly glad when the final bell rang, signalling that school was over. She wasn't sure she could take being in a classroom just sitting in a lecture any longer while Shiro was on her mind. She packed up her things as quickly as possible as she heard Ryu's comment about it being the weekend and wanting to copy her notes. "That's fine," she then replied. "Though, I have to admit that they aren't as detailed as I usually make them. I had a bit of trouble focusing on the class too." She was Shiro's friend after all.

She stood up and joined Ryu has they headed out into the hallway, nodding at his comment about their visit and picking up some items at the store. As they walked, Ryunosuke called his aunt. She smiled at him when he mentioned that Koko said hi. But her smile faded when he brought up her father. "It's not like he'd be there anyway, even if I got back late. But if you feel like I should, then I'll just text him about it."
There was no point in trying to call him. He wouldn't pick up anyway. She pulled out her wrote and sent a quick message to him. He probably wouldn't even read it.

When they arrived at the main gates of the entrances to the school, the rest of the Resistance members were there waiting. It was clear that they had no idea where Shiro's house was then either, considering they didn't do what they originally planned. She walked over to them but the moment they saw who she was with, it didn't go so well. She was about to explain but somehow it was brought up about not knowing Shiro's house and Ryu probably being the only one to know. Then Hime suddenly came up again.

Mei blushed a shade of pink when Ryu had to bring that specific part up. Why did he have to really focus in on that part? Shouldn't he explain the situation and why he wanted to be there? He had to bring up the weird honorific her new friends had given her. She didn't even know why they still wanted to call her that. "I-I'm not a princess of anything," she muttered. It was clear though that she was embarrassed.

At least he was getting along with the twins. But it was clear the others still weren't into this. And she wasn't so happy to hear Hiro's words about Ryu probably being the reason Shiro wasn't coming to school. She really hoped that. Please don't let that be the reason. Please Kami-sama! Mei had to do something though. She had to explain.

"Hold on. Hear me out everyone. You might not believe it but Ryunosuke wants to make sure Shiro is okay. He's worried about her too. He's not going to bother her or tease her or do anything like that at all," Mei stated. She wasn't quite sure whether to tell them that Shiro and him used to be friends though. That was really Ryu's choice whether to bring that up to explain or not. "And I know he's done some things that makes you probably not believe me when I say that, but I did say a while ago when I joined the Resistance that I wanted to become friends with Ryunosuke. You guys don't have to but at least give him a chance. Plus, he really is the only one who knows where Shiro's house is. She never told me. And we plan to stop by the store to pick her up some things."

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.

The confusion on everyone's face was obvious as Shiro explained the reason why Ryunosuke was coming with them. They blinked and looked at themselves, puzzled.

The Dark Wolf being worried for Shiro and he's the only person that knows where she lives?

They thought that Mei was just pulling a prank on them, but when they turned their heads to look back at her, they noticed her serious expression.

"Why in the world this guy would be worried about Shiro-chan?" asked Hana, crossing her arms while lifting her right eyebrow, glaring at Ryunosuke. "He's the bad guy, right? And the one that bullied us practically all the time. He even refers to himself as the "Dark Wolf".

Hiro nodded in agreement. "That's right, Hana-chan," he said with a scoff and pointed at Ryunosuke. "We shouldn't trust him. He's probably thinking to ambush us with his stupid goons. Besides, why would he be the only person that knows where Shiro lives, mmh? Doesn't that sound suspicious?"

As Hana and Hiro kept saying mean statements to Ryunosuke, the black-haired guy simply stood where he was, listening with his head lowered enough for his hair to cover most part of his face. He was silent the whole time, but his right fist was tightened into a fist. He wanted to yell at them to just shut up, angrily while punching Hiro on the face. However, Ryunosuke knew Hana and Hiro were on their right to distrust him. After all, they were right. He bullied them for too long and mean people don't change for the better that soon.

But Ryunosuke was different. He realized that terrifying a whole school just for pure pleasure and amusement was wrong. Of course, he was able to see that thanks to Mei. Her courage to step up against him instead of running was strong enough to make him understand that he needed to change his mean, evil, and cruel attitude with everyone.

"It's... It's because she's my childhood friend," Ryunosuke finally replied after a long while. Everyone from the Resistance turned their heads to look at him, more confused than before. Sighing, Ryunosuke took a deep breath and lifted his head to stare at them as well with a small, weary smile. "Shiro's my childhood friend, just like Kei. In fact, we all grew together until Sixth Grade when we sadly took different paths. It's a long story and kind of complicated, so..."

Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke crossed his arms and looked down at the ground. "The point is that I'm trying to become a better person now, okay? I'm not the scary "Dark Wolf" you guys fear and know." Swallowing hard, he slowly lifted his head and looked at them. "Please, just give me a chance to prove you wrong and, who knows... Maybe you can also considerate trusting me a little bit."

As Ryunosuke finished speaking, Hana, Hiro, and the Twins looked at themselves in silence and took a few moments to process such a revealing and shooking information. They definitely didn't expect Ryunosuke and Kei, from all the people, to be childhood friends of Shiro. It almost sounded like some kind of bad joke, but they somehow realized that Ryunosuke's sincerity in his words.

"I-I think we should really give him a chance, guys," said Yan with a kind smile, placing her hands on her chest. Yin nodded in agreement. Hana looked at the Twins for few seconds before sighing. "Well, I guess we can at least give him the benefit of the doubt, huh?" she said with a scoff. "But, if he dares to try to do something, I will flip the crap out of him." Yin and Yan laughed before turning their heads to look over at Hiro, which has been silent this whole time. He was looking to his right, arms crossed and with an annoyed expression.

"Hiro-kun, we're waiting for your thoughts here," said Yin and soon after, Hiro clicked his tongue. "Fine, let's give this man a chance," he said unwillingly. "Don't come to cry to me if he betrays us later, though."

Sighing with relief, Ryunosuke smiled and nodded, bowing at them. "Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity, guys." Yin and Yan, after seeing him, unexpectedly rushed towards him and embraced him into a tight hug. Ryunosuke straightened himself with shock, his eyes wide open. "We feel that you need some good energy, Ryu-san!" said a cheerful Yan. "Ganbatte, Ryu-san!" said with delight Yin. Blushing with embarrassment and feeling kind of weird, Ryunosuke wearily smiled at them. "G-Ganbatte..."

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.
It appeared that Mei's words might not be working, especially without telling them the whole story. But it wasn't Mei's whole story to tell. It was Ryunosuke and only he could be the one to tell them if he wanted to. He didn't have to though. Mei could still try all she wanted to convince her friends to give him a chance.

But before she could say anything more to her friends reply's Ryu was already telling them the truth. She knew it had to be hard to tell everyone about it. It was his personal information. And it was a sore spot. It hurt him to think back on it. And it was clear he felt bad for what had happened. She hated to make him talk about it again but it appeared that it would be the only thing to turn the Resistance on to their side.

It took some time but it seemed they were finally willing to give him a try, at least most of them. It was clear that Hiro was still hesitant. That was expected. Ryu was going to have to do something to really show that he was changing. If he was good to Shiro, then maybe that would be the sign that would really show he was different from the 'Dark Wolf' they once knew.

Mei let out an inner sigh of relief that everything went smoothly and then smiled at them all. And the twins were surprisingly very open to giving him a chance considering they suddenly started to hug him. The better part though was Ryu's embarrassed reaction. It was kind of cute. But the moment Mei realized she had thought that, her own blush started to appear on her cheeks and she cleared her throat in an attempt to push that thought out of her mind and move on.

"All right everyone," she finally spoke up again. "Let's start heading for Shiro's place. Along the way we're going to stop at the store to pick up a few things for her though. So, Ryunosuke, go ahead and lead the way."

She wasn't aware of which way to even go which would have been a complete problem if she didn't have Ryunosuke with them. But that was something she wasn't even going to worry about since it didn't occur. Once Ryunosuke told them which way to start walking and the group started, Mei joined them and headed in the direction they were supposed to.

She was walking beside Ryu. "What do you think is the reason why Shiro's not been coming to school?" she then asked. It seemed to be bothering her. She had gotten no notification from Shiro at all. So, she was pretty sure the young woman wouldn't be sick. She probably would have texted Mei if it had been something like a cold. So, it was probably something that Shiro really didn't want to tell Mei. And that really hurt. "She hasn't told me anything at all..." Maybe Mei wasn't really that good of a friend and she just didn't know it. Maybe she had done something to upset Shiro. Maybe Shiro didn't like what she was doing with Ryunosuke. What if Mei couldn't fix it.

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

As the Twins embraced Ryunosuke with a warm hug, he literally froze and didn't know what to do. Normally, returning the hug would be ideal, but Ryunosuke thought that because he wasn't their friend, it was kind of inappropriate. However, if the Twins hugged him regardless of him being a stranger and just their "enemy", why wouldn't he do the same? That probably will help him to gain Hiro and Hana's trust. Still, Ryunosuke wasn't that easy-going and social butterfly like these Twins, so he was just totally confused and losing his mind of what he should do while they were hugging the crap out of him.

He let go a deep sigh of relief when Mei told them that they should get going. So, he quickly led the way by turning to his right and beginning to walk with a soft pink blush still visible in his cheeks. He just hoped that nobody was noticing it. That would be beyond embarrassing and humiliating!

Hiro and Hana were walking alongside with the Twins walking on the left side of Hana, Yan gently hugging her brother's arms while they moved. They all were having a conversation about a subject Ryunosuke didn't know. He was walking a behind them with Mei on his right. He had his hands inside his pockets and his backpack was comfortably hanging from his left shoulder.

"Honestly, I'm not sure of what could be the reason," he replied to Mei once she asked him. After noting her worry in her words, he slowly turned his head to look at her. She seemed that she was troubled with some thoughts in her mind and Ryunosuke guessed that she probably was thinking that she wasn't that good of a friend to Shiro.

"Hey, you shouldn't be that harsh on yourself, Mei," Ryunosuke told her after a short while. "Whatever happened to her and she decided not to tell you doesn't mean that she doesn't consider you a good friend. Shiro practically loves and admires you A LOT. That girl is practically a shy and timid rabbit that's scared of her own shadow. I'm surprised that she decided to open up herself to you. She trusts you and probably consider you her best "girlfriend".

Ryunosuke scoffed with that last statement and gently nudged Mei's arm with his. "So, relax, Mei. Everything's going to be fine and we're going to find out what is wrong with her, and hopefully, we're also going to solve anything that happens to her." Then, Ryunosuke smiled warmly at Mei to reassure his words.

"Ugh, could you two stop it already?" said Hiro while looking at Ryunosuke and Mei. Then, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, still not comfortable with having Ryunosuke around.

Hana scoffed and shook his head while looking at them as well. "Yeah, we've already arrived at the store, you silly lovebirds." A giggled escaped her lips as she covered her mouth with her right hand.

"Oh, oh! Could it be that Ryunosuke likes Mei-hime!?" asked Yan with a wide smile and with sparkly heart pupils in her eyes. Yin widened his eyes in shock and stared at Mei. "Or could it be that it's our Hime the one that likes Ryu-san!?" he said with a gasp. "BOOM! Plot twist!"

Ryunosuke quickly whipped his head to his left to look at the Twins, blushing a deep red. "O-O-Of course not, you fools!" he said and realizing that he was way too embarrassed, which was obvious, he clicked his tongue and began to quickly walk inside the convenience store on their right, the automatic door opening. "Let's just get this done, okay?"

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It wasn't reassuring to hear Ryunosuke not be sure about the reason either. He probably knew Shiro better than Mei did honestly, though it was true that it had been a lot time for that. Neither of them could be sure what the reason was until they found out. But it was almost like guilt was eating at her in some way, that she hadn't been able to tell what was going on with her friend.

But he seemed to have noticed her worry and the words he suddenly had said to make her feel better really stuck to her. It was true that she was still a bit upset that she hadn't done enough for Shiro, but he was right. Just because she didn't open up yet didn't mean she still didn't consider them friends. They were still young in their relationship. And come to think of it, it wasn't like Mei always said everything to Shiro either. That was just the way relationships worked. They grew and as they grew that was when they started to open up more.

How was it that Ryunosuke was the one who finally made her realize this? Why was it him that made her feel so much better? It was just like that time when he helped her through that storm. He just knew what to say and what to do to make her feel better. And she really appreciated it. It was weird to think that the guy she had met that first day of school, the one she declared war on, was now the one who always made her feel better.

He just had this way of warming her heart.

Mei's hand started to inch towards Ryunosuke's, her fingertips about to touch his. But suddenly Hiro spoke about stopping it and she blushed deeply. What was her hand doing? Where was it going? What did she plan to do? Was she about to take Ryu's hand? Did she want to hold his hand?

Mei didn't hear too much of what the others said, but she heard Hana call them lovebirds and then suddenly the twins were suggesting that perhaps Ryu liked Mei or Mei liked Ryu. Her blush darkened. After all, she technically just tried to take Ryunosuke's hand right when her friends were trying to claim that one of the might have some sort of feelings for each other.

"I-It's nothing like that," Mei commented suddenly right after Ryu defended himself as well. "It's ridiculous. Ryu's right, we should head into the store and get what we want so we can get to Shiro's as soon as possible." She followed Ryunosuke into the store so they could get the items they wanted to grab.

But if Mei really didn't have any sort of feelings for Ryunosuke at all then why did she just reach out in an attempt to take his hand?

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Yin and Yan chuckled as they saw the cute embarrassed reactions of Mei and Ryu when they heard them. They found pretty amusing how it was obvious that there was something going on between them, yet they don't seem to realize or maybe they were just denying those newfound feelings.

As they went inside the store, Hana scoffed with a smirk and crossed her arms below her chest. "Mmh... Did you guys saw their reactions to our comments?" she asked, turned her head to look at Hiro and the Twins, which nodded with excitement. "Yes, Hana-chan! There's definitely something sparking between them!" said Yan with a cute smile, covering her cheeks with her hands. "They look so cute together now that I was able to see them closer." Yin nodded with a smile. "And the good thing is that Ryunosuke seems to be changing. I mean, he just blushed! The Dark Wolf we all know doesn't do that."

Hiro sighed with annoyance. "That was just a normal reaction to a silly comment, you idiots," he said and shrugged slightly. "That doesn't prove at all that he's a good guy now. It's too soon to know that, you know? And I bet is all part of his plan to trick us and then, BOOM! He betrays us with an ambush with his lackeys." Clicking his tongue, Hiro turned his body to face the Twins and pointed at them with his right index finger. "I suggest you to stop being so nice with him. Don't you dare to come crying and tell me that I was right afterward if you ignore this warning."

Hana sighed and mildly slapped away Hiro's finger from the Twins, which look at themselves with worried expressions. "Okay, knock it off already, Hiro," she said with a slight frown. "You're scaring them. There're just trying to give the guy a chance, man. You just need to chill out and let Ryunosuke prove himself that he is changing. Have a little faith."

Hiro clicked his tongue before moving his hands into his pockets. "Whatever," he said and entered the store. A quick moment later, Hana and the Twins followed by, these last ones excited and quickly heading to the candies section.

Meanwhile, Ryunosuke was in the cold beverage fridges, holding a basket with his left hand and a list in his right hand. Even when he was reading the list, Ryu was kind of lost in his thoughts. "There's no way somebody like Mei would like a slumdog like me," he thought with a nod. "Yeah, I'm totally not her type at all... W-Well, that's what I think." Suddenly, a warm blush began to cover his cheeks. "B-But what if there was a chance that she actually... Oh, no, no, no... In what are you thinking, Ryu!? You need to focus on Shiro, now!"

Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke shook his head to wake up from his thought, still blushing red and quickly returning his attention to the things he needs to get from his list. "L-Let's see... A bag of chocolate, pocky boxes, some taffy candies... A-Ah, her favorite milkshake." Nodding with a small smile, Ryunosuke lowered himself to put the basket on the floor and then turned his gaze from his list to the fridge in front of him, he saw a small section of Strawberry Shortcake milkshakes. They were Shiro's favorite, so with a smile, he reached for one of them with his hand but unexpectedly was intercepted by another hand.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry," he said as he turned his head to look at the person beside him. With surprise, he widened his eyes as he realizes that the person that touched his hand was no other than Shiro's maid, Agatha.

"Aisaka-san!? Are you Ryunosuke Aisaka-san, the childhood friend of my belove Shiro-sama?" Agatha said once she recognized Ryunosuke. The black-haired guy nodded and Agatha smiled with relief, placing her right hand on her chest. "Oh, thank you, Kami-sama!" she said with a short laugh. Then, she quickly turned to face Ryunosuke and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I've been looking for you for so long, young man," she said with a serious frown, which made Ryunosuke blink with confusion. "It's about Shiro... Please, I need you to come to her home. She really needs you, Aisaka-san..."

Fearing the worst, Ryunosuke stepped closer to Agatha, which made her sigh with surprise. "Is Shiro hurt or something!?" Ryu asked, frowning with worry. "Please, tell me. Her other friends and I are dead-worried for her. She hasn't come to our school in one week already."

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Ryunosuke had the list of items they thought they should get for Shiro, since Mei really didn't know the things that Shiro really liked yet. She felt a bit disappointed she didn't know those things, but it was just another thing that she would have to learn about her new friend. They would get there eventually. That was just the way friendship worked. But considering Ryu had the list and was getting the items he knew she would want, Mei had a lot of time to just think things over in her head.

And that was bad, especially since the thing that kept coming up into her mind was what the Twins happened to say. It wasn't like she actually liked him like that, right? Just because she was reaching out for his hand didn't mean she had some sort of feelings for Ryunosuke. It was just that he was making her feel better and she got a bit distracted by that. Right? There was no way. Besides...

It wasn't like Ryunosuke would like her anyway. They weren't like that. There was no way he would like her either. It wasn't possible. Or was it...? She glanced over towards Ryunosuke who was busy getting the items they wanted to get. She stared at him, seeing the green in his eyes that contrasted from his dark black hair. Another blush started to come over her cheeks. Could she really be...

But Mei was thrown out of her thoughts when something suddenly happened. Some woman in a maid outfit suddenly put her hands onto Ryunosuke's shoulders and acted like she knew him. A sudden burning ran through her body and her chest tightened. Her muscles tensed. Why was that girl touching Ryunosuke like that? Why was she acting so friendly?

Then Mei actually heard what was happening. It turned out that it was one of Shiro's maids. She had maids?! Well, that wasn't important right now. Mei came closer to listen right when Ryu spoke up, asking if she was hurt or something. "Wait? What?" Mei finally spoke up as she showed up beside Ryu.

"Is something wrong with Shiro? What's going on? We need to get to her right now," Mei said. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about her feelings towards Ryunosuke, it was time to focus on Shiro. There was something going on with her and she needed them. Mei wasn't going to let her friend be in whatever pain was hurting her anymore. She was serious.